LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exhausting with everyone visiting and being in pain but it was a success. Mr R is an actual saint, he sent me off to bed between feeds all night so I managed to get some sleep. He had boys night and they watched cars and Lightyear apparently 😂 of course I barely slept because I was missing Baby R. We’ve managed to get feeding back on track now we’re home and doing things our way rather than the hospital way too so I’m pleased about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see the Northern lights?
I didn't see any northern lights but there was a clear sky here about 10.00 pm and I had a lovely view of the new moon peeping through the trees from my bedroom, the trees aren't quite in full leaf yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was gutted I didn’t know the northern lights were happening cos I’ve been avoiding the news a bit this week. Woke to lots of mates with great pics (im in the south west). Will try see if I can see any tonight as we’ll be up late watching Eurovision anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m also SW, my fb is full of pics from people and I was awake but didn’t see anything. I wish I’d known too, I’d love to see them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuinely didn’t realise how many of you were SW - howdi neighbours 🤩
---
I didn’t see the northern lights because I was asleep and the news said it was only going to be further north. Might look out for them tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They must have been visible here at some point as my facebook is full of pics from people who live in the same place as me, no idea what time they saw them, I was enjoying seeing the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loads of my friends saw the northern lights- I feel left out! I was up most of the night with the baby seeing them would have cheered me up 🤣 hoping we might see them at the coast tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loads of my friends saw the northern lights- I feel left out! I was up most of the night with the baby seeing them would have cheered me up 🤣 hoping we might see them at the coast tonight!
Hope you have a lovely break away and the last minute stress of packing is all worth it! You’ve got cracking weather for a weekend at the coast. ☀

I’ve got my kids haircut booked in this afternoon so will be sitting hot and stuffy for an hour but the rest of the weekend will be in the garden. Mr Peepy got a free hot tub from Facebook marketplace and has been repairing it. He set it up last night and the kids are desperate to get in it! Hope all you fellas get to enjoy the sunshine!

I’ve said it already but if you need to Raspberry you can say no to visitors and have a day resting and feeding! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've made a new thread people

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.