LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another beautiful morning, making the most of it before the thunder storms later 😫

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing (hopefully one of you will be having a baby 😁😁)❣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha very true Rasp! Even if on the odd occasion they don’t shout you from their cot/come in invading the bed/demanding breakfast you still wake up at the crack of dawn because they’ve trained you to! Enjoy that lie in love!

@odetotheseaweed what a woman you are, hearing some more of your back story makes what you are doing even more admirable. You’re lucky to have each other and those babies are going to be loved beyond measure by you all!❤

Hope hosting goes well @Okgolightly how’s your dad doing now? Xx
He’s doing a lot better thank you! Managed to get him out and about a bit more which has really helped; when he’s not working I’ve also got him more involved with the grandkids which he loves. I’m just cautious that there are always ups and downs 🫠

@DellaC you’ve just reminded me- last week a girl I went to school with gave birth COMPLETELY unaware she was pregnant. Baby no3 was born on the living room floor and her mum had to deliver him. Can you imagine the shock? It’s happened to about 4 girls I went to school with now, clearly our sex ed was well below par 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you're enjoying your final lie in before the little trouble maker arrives. How exciting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bloodyhell that's scary! I mean you question how she didn't know having had previous pregnancies but that must've been scary all the same.

My sister in law has a lot of MH and drug issues (shes 2 years clean now thankfully) but we had to have guardianship of her children the Christmas before covid hit. Imagine our surprise when the Social Worker phoned and said she'd given birth (my SIL, not the SW 😂). Hadn't told a bloody soul, we'd been having visits with her and saw her every week or so and she just didn't mention it. Also her shape didn't change . Needless to say we had a newborn, a 2 year old and a 3 year old all the way through the covid lockdowns. It nearly bloody killed us 🙈 🙂

She is doing amazing now *touch wood*, she's moved back to Dublin and is staying away from Charlie ❄ and his friends 🙂

She got in a lot of bother of the SW team for concealing the pregnancy, although they were always very fair and supportive her (and us).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Okgolightly

I mean I KNOW it happens but like..HOW 🤷‍♀️
I bloody love cheesecake. Have you tried making it with a ginger nut base 😋

I'm off to the tip today, clean forgot it was bank Holiday so it'll be rammed..... great!!!

I nailed some tweeks I was making to a crochet pattern yesterday so once my jobs are done I'll be settling down to watch the snooker final with my hooks.

Had some fantastic sport results this weekend with the rugby & f1 too.

Ode & Rasberry baking babies ❤
Lucy hope you're ok my lovely, stay strong ❤
Crickey Della.... you're a tower of strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Still no baby 😂
---
My convo with Mr R has just gone:

Him: “How are you this morning? Any signs?”
Me: “Well I feel sick but other than usual cramps and general tightness this morning I’m guessing it’s another day of waiting”
Him: “Well that’s good, at least you can get the washing done today before you have him then”

He’s now loading the washing machine himself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
When I ran a community antenatal clinic I saw a young girl who had found out she was pregnant two weeks earlier. At this point she hadn't had a scan but the doctor thought she was about 24 weeks. Her bump was way bigger than 24 weeks and she was actually full term! Anywho, her mum told me there was no bump until they found out. She showed me a picture from two weeks earlier of her in a bodycon dress at a party, sideways profile shot of her entire body and not a single hint of a bump. They said the bump just started appearing day by day since the doctor told them she was pregnant. It's crazy!

• Wow
I couldn't hide the bump with wee Caledonian and I got bigger quicker each pregnancy after. I could of been used to block out the sun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@Okgolightly

I mean I KNOW it happens but like..HOW 🤷‍♀️
I bloody love cheesecake. Have you tried making it with a ginger nut base 😋

I'm off to the tip today, clean forgot it was bank Holiday so it'll be rammed..... great!!!

I nailed some tweeks I was making to a crochet pattern yesterday so once my jobs are done I'll be settling down to watch the snooker final with my hooks.

Had some fantastic sport results this weekend with the rugby & f1 too.

Ode & Rasberry baking babies ❤
Lucy hope you're ok my lovely, stay strong ❤
Crickey Della.... you're a tower of strength.
Especially when it was her third child 😭 another of the girls put on Facebook she had bad stomach ache (we were 17, the age of sharing everything 🤣), went to the doctors who said it was a big (!!) and by 7 that night was in hospital after giving birth! Madness.

My cheesecake hasn’t set again I don’t get what the issue is 😫 had to buy a Morrisons one!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Raspberry you seem to have forgotten your Midday check in.

Are you OK?

• Haha
He’s doing a lot better thank you! Managed to get him out and about a bit more which has really helped; when he’s not working I’ve also got him more involved with the grandkids which he loves. I’m just cautious that there are always ups and downs 🫠

@DellaC you’ve just reminded me- last week a girl I went to school with gave birth COMPLETELY unaware she was pregnant. Baby no3 was born on the living room floor and her mum had to deliver him. Can you imagine the shock? It’s happened to about 4 girls I went to school with now, clearly our sex ed was well below par 🤣
This happened to someone I know. She's a doctor, an obstetrics doctor... 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Wow
I've just eaten 6 salted caramel profiteroles.

I am a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Especially when it was her third child 😭 another of the girls put on Facebook she had bad stomach ache (we were 17, the age of sharing everything 🤣), went to the doctors who said it was a big (!!) and by 7 that night was in hospital after giving birth! Madness.

My cheesecake hasn’t set again I don’t get what the issue is 😫 had to buy a Morrisons one!
I’ve made a few cheesecakes using recipes from the website: taming twins

All of them were lovely and always set if you wanted to check that site out :)

• Heart
I’ve made a few cheesecakes using recipes from the website: taming twins

All of them were lovely and always set if you wanted to check that site out :)
Her brocoli orzo is bloody lush. I don't necessarily stick to her quantities because I'm a greedy pig but the method is much tge same.
She makes meals look so easy.

I've eaten a big dinner & now going in for sticky toffee cake & ice cream.
So thats 3 little piggies 🐷 🐷 🐷.... who else is joining us?
Pregger ladies need not apply 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.