Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait until Bonnie goes to school and is being home all manner of germs!
She is really not suited to motherhood one bit is she!

Reactions: 5
Who would have thought, a child under the age of 1 awake at night. I mean, what are the chances?

I’m not sure why she posts every time she is up in the night - read the manual love, that’s what babies do!
As a parent the first few years do unfortunately come with broken nights sleep.

I’d go as far to say you are lucky having a child under 1 sleeping through, especially a child with no routine and lots of changes (and one that’s now woken at 4/5am so you can work).

It’s always woe is me with Laura, rather than ‘poor Bonnie had an unsettled night again last night’
Both my kids are at school and I was still woken up twice last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just wait until Bonnie goes to school and is being home all manner of germs!
She is really not suited to motherhood one bit is she!
Wait until she goes to school and brings home nits and Laura can’t go to the hairdressers three times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gary looking like an old drunk with his blurry camera screen and puffy face. Whatever is going on with him is not good.

Reactions: 9
Gary looking like an old drunk with his blurry camera screen and puffy face. Whatever is going on with him is not good.
Come on to say the same thing, he looks horrendous. What has he done to himself?!
---
Screenshot_20240510_214410_Instagram.jpg

I know we've all aged since Footballers Wives but he is unrecognisable. Not a good look at all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The alcoholism is so obvious. His liver must be about ready to pack in altogether.

Reactions: 10
It’s embarrassing, filming himself wandering around Euston shouting at trains. Things must be so toxic though that he doesn’t even want Bonnie’s birth on his grid as Laura is in the pics
---
As an aside was just idly scanning Gary’s older daughters pics…the other kids seem sweet and well adjusted so Laura that’s what having one good parent can do…just chill out and do the work for Bonnie

Reactions: 13
Bonnie seems to prefer Laura's mum in that recent ridiculous video. So glad she has another care giver. That useless oaf sperm doner is missing out on such a wee darling.

Reactions: 13
Why is she going to the BAFTAs? LI was years ago!

How early do they need to get ready, I would have wrecked my makeup before I got the ceremony!

Reactions: 8
I think they get invited as seat fillers. Probably got a seat way at the back with all the other mouth breather z listers. All the actual actors will be at the front.

• Haha
I’ve seen more of Laura’s tits this week than I have of my own…and I’m currently breastfeeding

how can she think this is a good look?

Attachments

• Haha
Really bizarre that she is there, even if to make up numbers! I follow some of the Big Brother 2023 people and they are not there and they were on TV 6 months ago. Yet Laura and some other Ex islanders are there! Love Island is not up for any awards.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen more of Laura’s tits this week than I have of my own…and I’m currently breastfeeding

how can she think this is a good look?
If you want to see more boobs, go on ok mag’s insta stories and find the one with Amy Hart (also ex LI). Dear Lord, there’s no need 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just posted on another thread but they must absolutely be filling the seats with random people from insta. There’s loads of people on my feed there who would have no reason being there.

Years ago I used to go to events like this as a seat filler (due to a job that meant they were always giving out tickets to events to be audience filler) it was ace but obvs you didn’t red carpet etc, but I reckon they’ve realised instead of doing that, invite the “influencers”, let them do a red carpet snap once the actual famouses have gone in, and they’ll promote the tit out of it because their egos won’t let them think they’ve just been invited as filler.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.