Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always say excuse the “flashing” there is such a thing as privacy and you can delete it Laura..I wonder how Gary feels about his babies every move being on social media..he doesn’t appear to over expose his kids on the same level as his crazy ex! Poor wee Bonnie should be safeguarded…it’s so wrong to publicly overshare your child like that 😞😞😞

She’s so strange 😂 why is she always flinging the poor kid about like that.

View attachment 2914340

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say excuse the “flashing” there is such a thing as privacy and you can delete it Laura..I wonder how Gary feels about his babies every move being on social media..he doesn’t appear to over expose his kids on the same level as his crazy ex! Poor wee Bonnie should be safeguarded…it’s so wrong to publicly overshare your child like that 😞😞😞
I dont think he gives a duck. Doesn't seem to be playing any active part in Bonnie's life at the moment, or barely at all so.......

Reactions: 17
If Bonnie wasn’t posted on social media Gary wouldn’t have a clue what she even looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems like Gary is a deadbeat dad. I suspect the distance is an issue as well especially when you’ve got older kids but he should be making an effort for his daughter. He knew where Laura lived and made a decision to have another baby with a virtual stranger.

Reactions: 15
Seems like Gary is a deadbeat dad. I suspect the distance is an issue as well especially when you’ve got older kids but he should be making an effort for his daughter. He knew where Laura lived and made a decision to have another baby with a virtual stranger.
he’s doesn’t live with the older kids though does he? And he could always visit during the week it doesn’t seem like he’s busy with work

Reactions: 12
he’s doesn’t live with the older kids though does he? And he could always visit during the week it doesn’t seem like he’s busy with work
Yeah true. He could fly up there. I suppose it depends on the custody arrangement with his ex. He should be making more effort to see his daughter. She’s not breastfed now so he could have her alot more. Even half the week as Bonnie isn’t in nursery.

She was on the made by mammas podcast today but nothing new about her and Gary we didn’t already know.

Reactions: 4
I dont think he gives a duck. Doesn't seem to be playing any active part in Bonnie's life at the moment, or barely at all so.......
Is she allowing him to though> I am not in any way defending him but what she says to her 'fans' on insta and what is going on behind closed doors could be two very different stories.
Is she blocking his access? Is is because hes a loser that loves the c@Ke or is she doing it to be a bratty witch.
Or is it none of the above.......

Reactions: 8
Is she allowing him to though> I am not in any way defending him but what she says to her 'fans' on insta and what is going on behind closed doors could be two very different stories.
Is she blocking his access? Is is because hes a loser that loves the c@Ke or is she doing it to be a bratty witch.
I think it’s a bit of both he’s a Coke head & she’s a Basic witch!

I don’t think it’s that she isn’t allowing him. I reckon she would jump at the chance to offload Bonnie on to him if he made the effort. If she had stopped him from seeing her, surely he would have went the legal route to get visitation? Just my opinion of course… I still think they are both twats 😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s that she isn’t allowing him. I reckon she would jump at the chance to offload Bonnie on to him if he made the effort. If she had stopped him from seeing her, surely he would have went the legal route to get visitation? Just my opinion of course… I still think they are both twats 😂
Not easy for the fathers. My husbands friend was in a similar situation to Gary. Basically used as a sperm donor with an ex, and he fought and fought for contact with his son and still to this day he’s only been able to see his son a handful of times. His son is 7! And this isn’t a defence for Gary as we genuinely don’t know what’s happened, but if she wants to make it hard for him she certainly can.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not easy for the fathers. My husbands friend was in a similar situation to Gary. Basically used as a sperm donor with an ex, and he fought and fought for contact with his son and still to this day he’s only been able to see his son a handful of times. His son is 7! And this isn’t a defence for Gary as we genuinely don’t know what’s happened, but if she wants to make it hard for him she certainly can.
How do woman get away with this? My ex was done for DV, I've got a restraining order against him, my bairns in therapy because of his narcissistic mind games and he pays no maintenance but by law I've still got to let him have custody time 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No I get you, none of us know exactly what’s going on, I just find it weird that if he is trying to get visitation that he isn’t defending himself against people saying he’s a deadbeat dad. These “celebrities” like to post their digs at each other online but he’s said nothing. I know he doesn’t have to, I just thought he would have as he and Laura have quite often had digs at each other for all to see.

Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom anyone who shares pics from the baby monitor at midnight moaning about lack of sleep. She's a baby FFS they aren't robots. On the nights my 10mo wakes up I spend my awake time focussing on her not insta likes. She's so far from reality it's untrue. So many people have this nightly and don't have the luxury of part time jobs and insta affiliations to survive. They also don't get their hair done 10000000000 times a week. Bore off you insufferable bleep.

Lying here with a brew smug AF as my bespoke been asleep since 7pm...😊🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who would have thought, a child under the age of 1 awake at night. I mean, what are the chances?

I’m not sure why she posts every time she is up in the night - read the manual love, that’s what babies do!
As a parent the first few years do unfortunately come with broken nights sleep.

I’d go as far to say you are lucky having a child under 1 sleeping through, especially a child with no routine and lots of changes (and one that’s now woken at 4/5am so you can work).

It’s always woe is me with Laura, rather than ‘poor Bonnie had an unsettled night again last night’

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Who would have thought, a child under the age of 1 awake at night. I mean, what are the chances?

I’m not sure why she posts every time she is up in the night - read the manual love, that’s what babies do!
As a parent the first few years do unfortunately come with broken nights sleep.

I’d go as far to say you are lucky having a child under 1 sleeping through, especially a child with no routine and lots of changes (and one that’s now woken at 4/5am so you can work).

It’s always woe is me with Laura, rather than ‘poor Bonnie had an unsettled night again last night’
definitely. My son woke every 3
Hours until 2.5

Reactions: 7
definitely. My son woke every 3
Hours until 2.5
I have a newborn here up every 2hrs at the minute.
Absolutely shattered but went into this (baby 4 and our last) knowing fine well what I was getting myself into.

Last week I had a newborn and child 3 vomiting in the night. It’s life, you deal with it and I certainly didn’t post it all over social media.

• Heart
I have a newborn here up every 2hrs at the minute.
Absolutely shattered but went into this (baby 4 and our last) knowing fine well what I was getting myself into.

Last week I had a newborn and child 3 vomiting in the night. It’s life, you deal with it and I certainly didn’t post it all over social media.
That was me a couple of months ago, it was lovely, thought I was going to collapse in Lidl the day after I was so exhausted 🤣.

Also why doesn’t she have her in her room when she’s awake like this, she probably just wants some comfort from her mother. Poor Bonnie has been shoved in that room since she was a newborn.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s Laura’s way of getting attention. There’s no one else at home, her family aren’t local and she is possibly looking for support and attention as it feeds into how she’s having to do it alone. I think she must’ve been bonkers with Gary. Aside from his very questionable behaviour, did she honestly think someone who had four other kids all settled in one area of the country where their mum also lives, was going to uproot and move to the opposite end of the country? Even if he’d said he would, you’d have to be a total idiot to believe that he would.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.