Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sucks to be Laura

My baby is a couple months older than Bonnie and I'd be raging if I had to get up at 4am to work 5 days a week.

I'm still in bed enjoying what's left of mat leave, ALMOST feeling bad for her šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Gary stinks of crotch sweat, dirty denim and stale fag smoke!

Sad middle aged man trying to live off the fame of his 20s! He makes my skin crawl!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I bet Gary stinks of crotch sweat, dirty denim and stale fag smoke!

Sad middle aged man trying to live off the fame of his 20s! He makes my skin crawl!
Reminds me of nightclub carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think everyone fancied him in his Footballers Wives days but heā€™s absolutely repulsive now. Looks like he smells of too much aftershave that heā€™s poured on himself to try to hide the smell of bo and cigarette smoke. And heā€™s probably riddled.

Reactions: 13
I think everyone fancied him in his Footballers Wives days but heā€™s absolutely repulsive now. Looks like he smells of too much aftershave that heā€™s poured on himself to try to hide the smell of bo and cigarette smoke. And heā€™s probably riddled.
No, I ashamedly fancies Jason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her child is unwell, has been sick and crying a lot and again rather than saying ā€œpoor Bonnie, I just snuggled her and gave her meds, comfort etcā€ she says ā€œthe crying was triggeringā€

Always about her.

What exactly is being triggered hearing her daughter cry?
I took it to mean the snuffling, the not being able to clear her nose. i get like that when I hear a child or person snuff or not be able to clear their throat. I try cough or sniff for them haha. it drives me insane.

Reactions: 3
*Newsflash Laura* kids get sick. They get all sorts. But there is Laura moaning about it and rolling her eyes. Poor Bonnie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.