Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so much excess weight to lose that simply by walking a bit more and adapting her portions, I don’t think it would be THAT hard for her to get down to a size 20. She’d feel so much better, and would fit into the plus size clothes. I’m not sure all shops should be encouraged to go up to size 30 as that size is frankly alarming.

Reactions: 11
She’s moaning about Mango/VB collab only going up to a size 12 (I think it’s actually 14). Isn’t it a bit deluded to expect a ‘designer’ known for being incredibly thin to launch a line of clothes up to a size 30?! I’m not even sure I’d want a person with zero previous experience of doing so to try to create clothes for bigger people (I’m a size 20-22 myself) - I can’t imagine they’ve any idea of how to get a decent cut/fit on a larger body
No offence intended to anyone who is a plus size but I've just been looking at the clothes in this collection and no self respecting woman over a size 12 would even consider pouring herself into those crochet dresses and skirts anyway! They are designed for stick thin women who will suit that particular look, my flab would not look attractive in those clothes and no matter how body positive I was, you could guarantee there would be a lot of comments behind my back if I left the house dressed in one!!!

Reactions: 12
If she wants to round on VB for not including her size and being “inclusive” then surely the same goes for that new brand she was cheering for the other day … they start at a 16… so not actually an inclusive brand either. She’s in too deep and can’t keep up the narrative she wants.

Reactions: 13
No offence intended to anyone who is a plus size but I've just been looking at the clothes in this collection and no self respecting woman over a size 12 would even consider pouring herself into those crochet dresses and skirts anyway! They are designed for stick thin women who will suit that particular look, my flab would not look attractive in those clothes and no matter how body positive I was, you could guarantee there would be a lot of comments behind my back if I left the house dressed in one!!!
Exactly this! Those clothes would look ridiculous in plus sizes. I’m plus sized myself but I’m not offended because VB’s range doesn’t go beyond a size 12. I also don’t think that all brands should cater for plus sizes 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a hypocrite because as others have said she takes ads and sponsorship from brands that don’t do her size, she’s happy to squeeze herself in clothes 2 sizes too small for a quick buck. Absolutely zero credibility!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has so much excess weight to lose that simply by walking a bit more and adapting her portions, I don’t think it would be THAT hard for her to get down to a size 20. She’d feel so much better, and would fit into the plus size clothes. I’m not sure all shops should be encouraged to go up to size 30 as that size is frankly alarming.
Agree as she is so big she would lose quickly. She just is too content eating mini eggs instead.🙄

Reactions: 6
This is the thing with her, she moans about brands not being size inclusive but only when it suits her i.e they don’t go past a 26 but as people have said she’ll happily squeeze in to a 24 for ££££. She said on her Podcast a while ago that New Look was awful and then this week she’s doing a haul 🤷🏻‍♀️ She needs to stop going on about size inclusivity when it’s only when it suits her, we can all see through it. I get this is her ‘job’ and she makes money but not by being so fake

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she was at the Breast Cancer event on Thursday, but no fear of her doing the 10 mile walk fundraiser for them today 😏 all take take take with this one. Couldn't she have brought the dog for a walk. So lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was at the Breast Cancer event on Thursday, but no fear of her doing the 10 mile walk fundraiser for them today 😏 all take take take with this one. Couldn't she have brought the dog for a walk. So lazy.
Its not even 10miles. But if you go and check Lottie’s stories she isn’t there and it’s something she did for her mother in law. Imagine is Lottie and Laura actually cared and used their combined following for any type of actual cause…

Reactions: 3
Yeah she didn't even do a shout out for donations on behalf of Lottie and her MIL. She's self absorbed. Even if she didn't do the exercise of going for the walk (no reason why she couldn't except just couldn't be arsed) she could have shared a donation link. If it doesn't benefit her, she doesn't care. The longer she is online, the more unlikeable she is. Her mask slips further by the day.

Reactions: 5
Why was she even at that breast cancer awareness thing? Has she had it or a relative had it. Is she raising money for it? No she’s just on a freebie jolly. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she didn't even do a shout out for donations on behalf of Lottie and her MIL. She's self absorbed. Even if she didn't do the exercise of going for the walk (no reason why she couldn't except just couldn't be arsed) she could have shared a donation link. If it doesn't benefit her, she doesn't care. The longer she is online, the more unlikeable she is. Her mask slips further by the day.
I mean Lottie left it to the VERY last minute too… so its not like Lottie did such a fab job either

Reactions: 4
So I don’t know how long she’s been having these digs at her husband but this used to be Lottie’s thing too, until her husband told her to stop. She even posted a story once where he was visibly angry at her for broadcasting everything on her social media.
I’m sure Matt is sitting there really happy about his wife not even being able to watch a series that won a bunch of Emmy’s and other awards…..
like that house is friggin big enough to get off your arse and go elsewhere. I’m sure they have more than one tv….

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So I don’t know how long she’s been having these digs at her husband but this used to be Lottie’s thing too, until her husband told her to stop. She even posted a story once where he was visibly angry at her for broadcasting everything on her social media.
I’m sure Matt is sitting there really happy about his wife not even being able to watch a series that won a bunch of Emmy’s and other awards…..
like that house is friggin big enough to get off your arse and go elsewhere. I’m sure they have more than one tv….
If you don't like it then why are you watching it.

Does she go a day without a woe is me psot 😩
---
If you don't like it then why are you watching it.

Does she go a day without a woe is me psot 😩

Last edited:
Sitting there eating a McDonald's while the others she was with at the event on Thursday are out doing the fundraising walk for breast cancer. Smh.
Its not like she's flat to the mat busy in a Monday to Friday job. Shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sitting there eating a McDonald's while the others she was with at the event on Thursday are out doing the fundraising walk for breast cancer. Smh.
Its not like she's flat to the mat busy in a Monday to Friday job. Shameless.
That walk was for Lottie’s mother in law and she said in stories over on Lottie’s IG she wanted to do it with her daughters and then as an afterthought she added “and daughter in law”. Given how Lottie is and how she always has to be centre of attention and these two bounce off each other, I’m pretty sure it’s actually a good thing she wasn’t there so her and Lottie couldn’t be vulgar and inappropriate together. Also let’s face it’s she couldn’t walk that distance….

Reactions: 7
She didn't have to do it with Lottie and Co though, she could have done it with her own mother, her husband, her father. And looking at that charity's stories, people are doing their own walks all over the country and raising money. So she could have gotten up, put on her wellingtons, taken her dog and walked today, sharing a link to raise a few bob. Agree, it's a challenge for her to walk from one end of a room to the other so she wouldn't be able for miles but she has shared when she has the dog out so it was within her ability to do something today in the name of others but, no.

Reactions: 3
How passive aggressive is that McFlurry post?! 🙄 😂
Also given she got salty enough with her husband too to roast him to 370k people… I think they hit home.
---
She didn't have to do it with Lottie and Co though, she could have done it with her own mother, her husband, her father. And looking at that charity's stories, people are doing their own walks all over the country and raising money. So she could have gotten up, put on her wellingtons, taken her dog and walked today, sharing a link to raise a few bob. Agree, it's a challenge for her to walk from one end of a room to the other so she wouldn't be able for miles but she has shared when she has the dog out so it was within her ability to do something today in the name of others but, no.
Yeah I get that. She could have at least shared Lottie’s fundraiser. But if you look at both of them, unless it’s an ad or somehow makes money for them, they don’t speak out/up for anything… Lottie did an ad for TFL about harassment and I was like… you gotta be kidding me that she does it when its a paid gig arranged by her agency.