Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle hates Katie so she called the police
While Kieran was too busy flashing his ring piece. šŸ’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do you say that? Has MP posted something?
Michelle has put on her stories that she has spent the weekend with just A whilst Kieran has been away for the weekend with V so the kids are defo not at their house. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Yeah Kieranā€™s had a boys weekend away with Michelleā€™s son. Sheā€™s been with Apollo. And the other tit bleep has fucked off abroad šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø No-one seems bothered about the 2 kids once again!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder where the kids are? Not with KH, KP has fucked off to Cyprus rather than face her court case. I really hope they're happy and settled somewhere.

Reactions: 8
If J & B have been put in temporary foster care or another family member has custody while the children are being supported either short or long term then itā€™s another bleep move from MP plastering her perfect family unit all over insta. Kieren taking V away for a weekend while his own kids are with other family. I notice Kieren hasnā€™t shared the latest stories from MP (yet) too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m going to be that person šŸ˜… but this just further solidifies the deception thatā€™s been going on I think šŸ«£

But I suppose it could equally just be pure bollocks that heā€™s even ā€œwonā€ in court. We donā€™t know if heā€™s even been to court at all. Everyone has run with it on Not-Michelleā€™s say so and ambiguous posts about long days in London.

The kids ainā€™t with either biological parent for a reason, that much is obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If J & B have been put in temporary foster care or another family member has custody while the children are being supported either short or long term then itā€™s another bleep move from MP plastering her perfect family unit all over insta. Kieren taking V away for a weekend while his own kids are with other family. I notice Kieren hasnā€™t shared the latest stories from MP (yet) too.
It's possible isn't it, that they are somewhere else.
Both parents haven't got them by the looks of it.

Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. She knows exactly what sheā€™s doing, that one.

Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. She knows exactly what sheā€™s doing, that one.
Those poor kids. They are literally not a priority to either parent are they? Why is Vā€™s football arrangements coming before his own children? Itā€™s been hinted that they are staying with KHā€™s mother so unless the courts have ordered supervised, scheduled visitation with KH that doesnā€™t fall on this weekend then I donā€™t see why heā€™s not with them? If thatā€™s not the case he should be explaining to V under the circumstances That J & B need to be the priority. Heā€™s old enough to understand. I really think thereā€™s more to this custody battle. They may have been removed from KP and rightly so but there must be doubts over KH too imo. Even if itā€™s a temporary measure. I wonder if the kids even wanted to go back to him in the first place and thatā€™s why they are with his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe with KH's mum or sister?
Someoneā€™s said that over on the other thread. Strange then that Kieranā€™s fucked off for the weekend with his step kid and not stayed over there??? I just think thatā€™s weird as duck. Not something youā€™d expect from a loving father distraught from the separation from his own kids all these months. Nothing is stopping him going to his mums to be with his kids.

Reactions: 10
Someoneā€™s said that over on the other thread. Strange then that Kieranā€™s fucked off for the weekend with his step kid and not stayed over there??? I just think thatā€™s weird as duck. Not something youā€™d expect from a loving father distraught from the separation from his own kids all these months. Nothing is stopping him going to his mums to be with his kids.
If Wendy has them living with her, this indicates that KH is not considered an acceptable full time option for now. So does that mean his contact could still be restricted? But how would that work if his own mum has the kids, surely he can't be stopped from visiting the house? I'm no expert on these matters.

Reactions: 11
Having been that Nan that the court sent the grandchild to stay with while reports/assessments/courses were ongoing with the parent/s, nothing changed with the contact with the child. Mum didnā€™t have any more access than what was originally given. Iā€™m not saying this is the case here but Iā€™d be surprised if it isnā€™t

Reactions: 14
If Wendy has them living with her, this indicates that KH is not considered an acceptable full time option for now. So does that mean his contact could still be restricted? But how would that work if his own mum has the kids, surely he can't be stopped from visiting the house? I'm no expert on these matters.
It sounds like they've been removed from KP care and he's been given access, whether that's supervised or not is unclear.

Reactions: 5