Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
While it’s wrong how easy it is to set up fake accounts, the irony of him saying about ‘a sick arsehole’ (a word he should never use after seeing his OF 😂) using a video of his 2 year old online. If he and her didn’t splash that said 2 year old all over social media, people wouldn’t have a clue what he looked like, let alone be able to use his image 😡 Another reason to keep your kids off of Instagram and Tiktok but of course then the whole ‘perfect family’ narrative can’t be used.
What kind of sick arsehole shares a vid of his kids in distress with a 3rd party to get sex and sympathy?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

hayleybaby

VIP Member
It’s one thing to have a difference of opinions but it’s really not on Coming for each other
I post on both threads but I’ve seen more vitriol and hate on this one for other posters recently and posting on the other thread literally to cause arguments
Bit sad Trolling other posters on a gossip forum
the KP thread is pure ‘ you can’t sit with us vibes’ . Posters bowing down to those at the top table. Posters with an opposing view are ridiculed and piled on. They are told to come here if they haven’t got anything nice to say then people come ‘over to the dark side’ and tell people to ‘see themselves out’ and drop excessive angry faces. I will continue to post on both threads. I choose to post more on this one, not because my views on KH out weigh my views on KP but because this one is friendlier, more open to varied discussion and my posts aren’t highlighted in bold and cut / copy and pasted and pulled apart.

I have the same views on KP as the majority of the KP thread but I still think KH is an absolute beg. It doesn’t take much to be better parent than KP but just because KH meets their basic needs doesn’t mean he’s is the best it means him and his mum are the only other family option To keep them out of the over stretched care system. Any dad that shags about, makes allowances for a volatile girlfriend, does gay for pay and begs on TT ain’t winning no dad of the year award from me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 46

hayleybaby

VIP Member
WOW, that's some statement. Shocking. Saying 'THOSE THAT DONATED DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I donated & not out of spite for KP. I know her & I know Kieran. She has NEVER been a fit mother. Liked them all as babies, publicity, money earners etc. Once a new DICK come's along, that's her priority. Those kids were well cared for & loved with Kieran. Best see yourself out.....

I think we are ok to have opinions on KH, the legitimacy of his gfm and his pie throwing, show off of a girlfriend. This is his thread after all. The one we are always told to go to if we don’t have anything favourable to say. Yet you come here all angry face trying to shut us down here too?

It’s so confusing knowing where we can discuss it, I’m assuming your two faced comment that you deleted was aimed at me. I will continue to post on both threads as I have opinions on both of them. I can think KP is an abhorrent, law breaking, child neglecting criminal and think kh is dirty, cheating, arsehole spreading, TT beggar at the same time. There is no rule on picking sides on a thread is there? Kh / KP are linked in a current court battle so there is going to be a cross over of posting to the people that are interested in discussing both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
The group name suggestions are killing me 🤣

Seeing as so many of us have originated from the KP thread and with pudding gate, I’m throwing my hat in the ring with The Desserters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Cack_Conroe

Thank you for having a polite reply about this 🥰🥰 I actually agree with what you say about her. I suppose what my post was trying to say that despite how I feel about her, I suppose I feel sad for what could have been for her. I don't even know if that makes sense.
It's like when I watch I am a killer on Netflix, of course I feel sorry for the victims but then, at times I also have empathy for the perpetrators. Does it mean they've not done wrong? Of course not and they should pay.
I'm not eloquent enough to even try and explain how I feel other than I find the situation so sad all round.
But thanks so much for being so nice to me in your reply and I love that we can all have balanced and polite responses. X
I'm the same. Occasionally, I feel fleeting glimmers of empathy for bad people. Empathy, but not sympathy. To use a more extreme example,
I followed/am following the Lucy Letby case, and sometimes I thought, damn, look what you threw away. She was so fortunate and had everything she wanted in life - and she pissed it away to sabotage babies for fun. She's a bit thick from what I saw, and I don't think she has the brain power to analyse her actions or understand why she did what she did. She must be severely fucked up, even if she doesn't outwardly show it. I have suspicions about her mum. But then I think of the hundreds of lives she's ruined or ended to satisfy her psychopathic, narcissistic compulsions, and the empathy is over.

Likewise with Katie Price, she's had a mighty fall from success which must be hugely painful for a narcissist, as losing your looks must be when you're so vain. She cannot be happy to have needlessly destroyed herself with surgery and drugs the way she has.

I also think she's a bit thick to have failed to grow or sustain her riches. I don't believe the businesswoman hype for a second; it was her agents and managers who were the real business people, she was just the product. Similarly, I don't think she has the brain power to understand herself or her situation, and with a dearth of empathy and morals, she has no inherent desire to change.

The one thing that people with personality disorders have in common is rigidity of thinking: they are unable to change their thought processes so they struggle to learn from their mistakes, or logic their way out of them. This is why Katie (who I truly believe has diagnosable narcissistic and histrionic personality disorders) plays out the same script over and over again that happened to work when she was younger: new egg, sell the story, get papped, have a baybee and sell the story, get more surgery and sell the story, etc etc. Getting fake boobs catapulted her career, so she's attached to the fake image as a positive, and cannot move away from it. She doubles and quadruples down. She's unable to adapt to a new role now she's middle aged. She could have gone down the respected businesswoman route once she aged out of glamour, if she had two brain cells to rub together.

Not to be grim, but I think she will go the way of Pete Burns. She won't make it out of her 50's if she doesn't have a radical lifestyle change. Cocaine is damaging for the heart and she thinks she can keep at it like she's 20. Her swollen thick belly is a sign of excessive visceral fat, which doubles the risk of heart disease. Excessive alcohol consumption also causes heart disease. She keeps going under general anaesthetic (with dodgy and unethical plastic surgeons), which is more risky when you've got heart problems, and they probably won't even know she's at risk.

She even looks like Pete Burns, and with her lips filled with scar tissue and continually getting injected with muck in filthy environments, she risks infecting her lips like him.

I'm not wishing harm or death on her at all, I just don't see how she can keep getting away with her extremely dangerous lifestyle. I do have empathy because I think she's actually extremely vulnerable, and has little capacity to change.

There's a lot of "perfect victim" thinking going on on the other thread, but bad people are just as likely to be victimised as good people. Being horrible doesn't exempt you from vulnerability. It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

hugothebear

VIP Member
I'm going to post this on here as im scared I'll get shot down as soon as I say it on the kp thread, and my aim isn't to upset anyone or to cause divisions or be seen as being 2 faced.
But iv seen those pics of kp and her lips that she's just had done.....and I dunno I had this huge wave of empathy or something. I don't know if empathy is the right word. Don't get me wrong I can't stand her. I think she's disgusting in so many ways, especially regarding the kids and the money she owes. But as a woman, I find it sad that she's clearly butchering herself. Some say she deserves it, and maybe she does. But I don't know her, never met her or had a conversation- she's not done me harm or been nice to me- i don't know her from Adam. But I just find it shocking what she's doing to herself, she's becoming grotesque! Does she think those lips look nice?
So yeh, I just had to post this because I just find it so sad. A once attractive woman who had the world at her feet is now without her kids and looking like a monster. I don't know what mh problems or disorders she has but she clearly has some, and a part of me just feels sorry for her. Don't get me wrong she needs to pay for any harm she's caused but I still find it hard to watch this downfall. She's still the kids mum and she's a human being.
I don't know what I'm trying to say or what I mean other than I do find it sad.
I also keep thinking about Jett. No matter what we think, she's still his mum and she's all he's known, he must be missing her and wanting cuddles. It's so sad to see play out. Iv always thought the divorce with KH hit her hard if I'm honest.
(Please don't all come at me for this comment its only my thoughts!) Xx

I haven't posted on this thread before and I do post on the KP thread but I really admire your empathy towards her and I don't mean that in a patronising way but I just can't. I found tattle totally by chance when I was reading a comment on the DM about the demise of another one of her poor animals and when I read the wiki and found out how many animals had lost their lives in her care I was appalled and heartbroken. She is a drug / drink driver and has no remorse whatsoever. I feel for the creditors who have waited 5 years now for any sort of recompense and the way she obviously is trying to get out of paying a penny to them and flaunting holidays, cars, plastic surgery any way she can. If she is so mentally unwell why can't her family step in and help. She is flogging crap on instagram daily but she can't answer questions in court? Yes she is a mother but the video of Bunny on Christmas day cooking noodles over a pan of boiling water because she was hungry was shocking? Where was her mother? Where was her mother when she was begging for likes and followers, answering messages to god knows who online.

She needs to be accountable for her actions, maybe she is sick, maybe she is anxious but it only seems to be when it suits the narrative.

There is no hate here I just wanted to reply why I can't feel empathy for her but I do feel empathy for the people, kids, animals etc who have been in her care and suffered through no fault of their own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

donutwitch

Chatty Member
They answered what they could answer and advised who to escalate it to, so there’s not much more they can say. I haven’t given my own view, I just wanted to ensure that it was noted anyone who might not have seen it on the other thread they were asked and did respond.
I disagree they answered all they could. The question isn’t really about asking to see receipts and legal letters anymore (although i do appreciate that people have been questioning what the money was spent on). Some questions are about things said and assurances given on here - around the major discrepancies in the posts by angelic finding the random GFM by a stranger to being an insider who would trust Sam with their life, the fact that ‘Sam’ very suddenly shut down the GFM and won’t respond to any requests for info or refunds, and the timing of all of that happening when F4J spoke out, also why did F4Jsay what they said? The fact that KH made that insane waffling reference to a GFM hidden in the middle of another unrelated post but didn’t say anything clearly at all and also turned off the comments on that particular post, and also blocks/deletes any other questions about it. The fact that angelic has disappeared also (she also posted to say she trusted DC with her life 🤔 so I’m sure a good friend like that could clear a few things up to avoid the speculation while angelic is taking a break) . These are things that could be addressed much more clearly without compromising anything about court proceedings (nobody has ever asked or expected to know the ins and outs of the case). If KH was happy to have the GFM promoted and updated tattle with his thanks, there’s no reason that he wouldn’t want anything mentioned about it now, these things do not add up with what we’re seeing off of tattle.

Not to mention the fall out from the video and website that makes it clear that the entire premise of the kids not living with KH and MP anymore and fighting to get them back was a load of crap and there was a lot more to the story. I remember that the video was confirmed by one of these individuals as being real at the end of 2022 but posters were assured it wasn’t a big deal and was being blown out of all proportion. It was exactly what it was said to be, so I personally think it’s really out of order to be encouraging donations to a GFM while misrepresenting and downplaying accusations towards MP and KH and what had gone on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I'm going to post this on here as im scared I'll get shot down as soon as I say it on the kp thread, and my aim isn't to upset anyone or to cause divisions or be seen as being 2 faced.
But iv seen those pics of kp and her lips that she's just had done.....and I dunno I had this huge wave of empathy or something. I don't know if empathy is the right word. Don't get me wrong I can't stand her. I think she's disgusting in so many ways, especially regarding the kids and the money she owes. But as a woman, I find it sad that she's clearly butchering herself. Some say she deserves it, and maybe she does. But I don't know her, never met her or had a conversation- she's not done me harm or been nice to me- i don't know her from Adam. But I just find it shocking what she's doing to herself, she's becoming grotesque! Does she think those lips look nice?
So yeh, I just had to post this because I just find it so sad. A once attractive woman who had the world at her feet is now without her kids and looking like a monster. I don't know what mh problems or disorders she has but she clearly has some, and a part of me just feels sorry for her. Don't get me wrong she needs to pay for any harm she's caused but I still find it hard to watch this downfall. She's still the kids mum and she's a human being.
I don't know what I'm trying to say or what I mean other than I do find it sad.
I also keep thinking about Jett. No matter what we think, she's still his mum and she's all he's known, he must be missing her and wanting cuddles. It's so sad to see play out. Iv always thought the divorce with KH hit her hard if I'm honest.
(Please don't all come at me for this comment its only my thoughts!) Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Not commented here before but been reading. Just looking at his stories from the sellebrity soccer match and there are more people on the pitch than watching in the stands and he's there acting like Billy big balls😂 Not really sure how he's classed as a celebrity either, he was once married to Katie P and is clinging on by his fingernails.

I agree that he should pack OF in too, he's better off being a PT or going back to plastering work not spreading his cheeks online for money and sticking things up his arsehole🤮🤮🤮🤮.
Those poor children will have the piss ripped out of them when they are at secondary school, thanks to Kieran and his online activity. At least Michelle has a proper job. I feel sorry for Bunny and Jett with the parents they have, poor kids☹☹☹

• Sad
  • Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I haven't posted on this thread before and I do post on the KP thread but I really admire your empathy towards her and I don't mean that in a patronising way but I just can't. I found tattle totally by chance when I was reading a comment on the DM about the demise of another one of her poor animals and when I read the wiki and found out how many animals had lost their lives in her care I was appalled and heartbroken. She is a drug / drink driver and has no remorse whatsoever. I feel for the creditors who have waited 5 years now for any sort of recompense and the way she obviously is trying to get out of paying a penny to them and flaunting holidays, cars, plastic surgery any way she can. If she is so mentally unwell why can't her family step in and help. She is flogging crap on instagram daily but she can't answer questions in court? Yes she is a mother but the video of Bunny on Christmas day cooking noodles over a pan of boiling water because she was hungry was shocking? Where was her mother? Where was her mother when she was begging for likes and followers, answering messages to god knows who online.

She needs to be accountable for her actions, maybe she is sick, maybe she is anxious but it only seems to be when it suits the narrative.

There is no hate here I just wanted to reply why I can't feel empathy for her but I do feel empathy for the people, kids, animals etc who have been in her care and suffered through no fault of their own.
Thank you for having a polite reply about this 🥰🥰 I actually agree with what you say about her. I suppose what my post was trying to say that despite how I feel about her, I suppose I feel sad for what could have been for her. I don't even know if that makes sense.
It's like when I watch I am a killer on Netflix, of course I feel sorry for the victims but then, at times I also have empathy for the perpetrators. Does it mean they've not done wrong? Of course not and they should pay.
I'm not eloquent enough to even try and explain how I feel other than I find the situation so sad all round.
But thanks so much for being so nice to me in your reply and I love that we can all have balanced and polite responses. X

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I think we are ok to have opinions on KH, the legitimacy of his gfm and his pie throwing, show off of a girlfriend. This is his thread after all. The one we are always told to go to if we don’t have anything favourable to say. Yet you come here all angry face trying to shut us down here too?

It’s so confusing knowing where we can discuss it, I’m assuming your two faced comment that you deleted was aimed at me. I will continue to post on both threads as I have opinions on both of them. I can think KP is an abhorrent, law breaking, child neglecting criminal and think kh is dirty, cheating, arsehole spreading, TT beggar at the same time. There is no rule on picking sides on a thread is there? Kh / KP are linked in a current court battle so there is going to be a cross over of posting to the people that are interested in discussing both of them.
I've never got why anonymous people accuse anonymous people of being two faced! I'm sick to death of saying it now....its a gossip forum....we are GOSSIPING about people we don't know !! Policing these threads is becoming ridiculous now!! Can't mention K or M over there unless you're blowing sunshine up their arses......can't talk about them here without being 2 faced!! People are taking this far too seriously now!! 😒 ffs man such a wonderful dad that if his kids google his name the first thing they will see is him lying over the dining table with his arsehole on show!!

• Heart
  • Angry

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Let me be clear. Boris is gross!
But he has the gift of the gab and is educated and well travelled (though utterly useless at running anything) he is a journalist by trade.
I imagine he has banter.

Kieran has/had a 6 pack, that’s pretty much it!

Id rather shag a fat, Tory, sweaty Boris, than the preening himbo with a turnip stuck up his jacksie.

• Haha

TrACE22

I couldn’t care less how many woman he sleeps with & has on the go, that’s his business & if M is willing to put up with that’s up to her. It crossed a line the minute he shared that a video, to garner sympathy for sex from another woman. That put her in an awful position as it’s a safeguarding issue and it’s everyone’s responsibility to report. (Why she choose to share it around a small village instead, makes her equally as bad) Where was his fatherly instinct? He should himself of removed those children & protected them from emotional abuse and sought help for his addiction.

I also don’t agree with how easily accessible his porn is, Children are more savvy these days than us & they have probably seen his starfish & their friends have probably seen him sprawled out where they eat dinner. All they have to do is look up their dad’s so called celebrity name on Insta or Google, It’s wrong & blur’s boundaries.

I hope they have both learnt lessons as parents and done parenting courses to help them moving forward in the future. The fact we’ve not seen the kids in a while, I take as good news as that is exactly how it should be they need privacy. The last thing K & M should do is start over sharing them again

I don’t get good vibes from M - I find her childish in her quest to get one over on KP.
She needs to concentrate on what’s going on in her own garden instead of turning a blind and taking her hatred for KP out on two vulnerable children that is not acceptable.

I hope they can come back together as a family unit, but I have my doubts that the damage is done especially with ✈ who seems to be a very sensitive boy. Will K ever change I doubt it, he can’t help himself. He needs to go back to his trade and just be an honest man for the sake of the children, instead of being a beggy cunt, chasing bum fun!
---
Loving all the suggestions, they had me in stitches the last few days.

The Strayler’s (my fave), Desserters or Nofunders have exposed it all from Starfishes, Posh Polly Pum Pum to his Oxygenettes. What more is to come? & How much more will Spendicosts accept?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
What really breaks my heart is if Jett & Bunny have been removed from KP and that is looking increasingly likely but haven't been placed with K & M then that is no fucking victory or cause for clinking champagne glasses!! Those poor kids must be feeing all kinds of hurt and anquish.....just because KP is a shitty person doesn't mean those kids don't love her......she is all Jett has had for nearly 2 years so the poor lad will be traumatised!!
Then M posting about K weekend away with just V and her home alone with A is fucking cold and callous!! What if J&B see that? It just looks shit posting it for all too see!! I'm so sad for those 2 kids!! There are absolutely no winners in this fight!! 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Webster1357

VIP Member
How dare you - 'do not come to me with your aggressive tone' - irony! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Please can we not come in to pick arguments? We mostly stay away from the main thread, and keep our views around KH, MP, the GFM etc here where we can have a sensible discussion and not just Cunt bomb our way through the topics 😂

You're probably not going to find anything you like in here!

• Haha

donutwitch

Chatty Member
It should be fair enough to discuss things and have disagreements without going between threads and trying to pick fights and have aggression and conflicts. This is meant to be lighthearted gossip site, at the end of the day these are not issues that affect us personally (although maybe one or two are affected personally haha) so there’s no reason for things to get so nasty. If someone doesn’t like an opinion or idea that someone is expressing they can just scroll past or put on ignore if they really can’t handle it. Coming over to a different thread to tell other people what they can/can’t say is not on, same as policing a thread and telling anyone with a dissenting view to shut up/leave isn’t on either.

• Heart

TrACE22

Do tattlers on this thread have a name? If not I think we should throw some ideas out. My idea is - Starfishers
I’ve seen more of his hole than I have Mr Ace’s
Hope I’ve not put you all off your tea 😂
I know it’s not a great name, I would feel sick every time I typed it 🤢

• Haha