Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, I think when I hear the name 'Sam' I automatically think male, maybe because I've personally known a few men of that name more so than women
I only know female Sams, so assumed female šŸ˜‚.

KH has referenced A New Hope for Ethan on his stories, saying the last time he was at football was for sellebrity soccer for that. I looked it up and it has a Just Giving page. Now I think heā€™s been vague on that ā€˜thank youā€™ post so if thereā€™s any tit with his GFM he can say I wasnā€™t talking about that, I donā€™t know about it, I meant Sellebrity soccer. If thereā€™s no tit from the GFM he can say Look, I said thanks.

(Yes Iā€™m pissing about when I should be doing laundry)!

Reactions: 11
I only know female Sams, so assumed female šŸ˜‚.

KH has referenced A New Hope for Ethan on his stories, saying the last time he was at football was for sellebrity soccer for that. I looked it up and it has a Just Giving page. Now I think heā€™s been vague on that ā€˜thank youā€™ post so if thereā€™s any tit with his GFM he can say I wasnā€™t talking about that, I donā€™t know about it, I meant Sellebrity soccer. If thereā€™s no tit from the GFM he can say Look, I said thanks.

(Yes Iā€™m pissing about when I should be doing laundry)!
Yeah I feel the same, deliberately ambiguous so he can use it to fit what ever narrative he needs of too at the time.

Reactions: 16
That's an interesting one. I automatically went female for Sam and I can't fathom just why. The writing, maybe. The way they were discussed on the thread..

Reactions: 8
What's that MP stepparent post about? A reference to the comments here about KH being a stepdad, or to criticism of her role as a stepmother to J&B?

Reactions: 5
What's that MP stepparent post about? A reference to the comments here about KH being a stepdad, or to criticism of her role as a stepmother to J&B?
well she's having a dig at someone, I think Kieran maybe? Dunno

Reactions: 1
To be honest,I read it as a dig at Vā€™s real father and subtle praise for KH. Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t mind a little dig at KP and her parenting skills (if she has indeed lost the kids again) at the same time

edit:
but the ā€œwhy not shout about itā€ might be a dig at something else that KH hasnā€™t posted or because she got criticised for posting about KPs kids on social media, itā€™s hard to tell šŸ¤”
---
Have they done anything else to celebrate their 6 year anniversary this weekend, or were the flowers and box of FerreroRocher all she got this year?? A bit of a climb down from last years festivities!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
To be honest,I read it as a dig at Vā€™s real father and subtle praise for KH. Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t mind a little dig at KP and her parenting skills (if she has indeed lost the kids again) at the same time

edit:
but the ā€œwhy not shout about itā€ might be a dig at something else that KH hasnā€™t posted or because she got criticised for posting about KPs kids on social media, itā€™s hard to tell šŸ¤”
---
Have they done anything else to celebrate their 6 year anniversary this weekend, or were the flowers and box of FerreroRocher all she got this year?? A bit of a climb down from last years festivities!
I also read it as a dig at Vā€™s dad and praise for KH. Who knows? Iā€™m on a separate note the consensus on the KP thread is that she has lost the kids but I donā€™t think they are with KH/MP either. The plot thickens! I just hope they are somewhere safe, peaceful and loved.

Reactions: 17
I also read it as a dig at Vā€™s dad and praise for KH. Who knows? Iā€™m on a separate note the consensus on the KP thread is that she has lost the kids but I donā€™t think they are with KH/MP either. The plot thickens! I just hope they are somewhere safe, peaceful and loved.
I agree. I would wish for them to be with a kind foster family and able to make a completely fresh start away from the lot of them to be honest, but theyā€™re only little and Iā€™m sure they love their mum, dad and siblings too much for that to be a great option either . I hope theyā€™re ok šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8

edit:
---
Ā£20 says in days they end up, up Kierans star fish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He could fire them out like ping pong balls. It would no doubt be very popular with his OF subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These pics and memes r what I need rn. Poor Hayler household the butt of all the jokes. Be awkward singing ring o roses with the kids cause his ring defo aint like roses.
Hope youā€™re alright Lucy x

• Heart
Reactions: 4