Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how someone got a picture of her out there 🤣 well done that person!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I can’t see her being excused with a proper diagnosis / proof of ADHD. If she is then look how many people will have a valid excuse for not attending court.
Eaxactly it's not like she's on a mental ward locked up for her own safety. So many people have depression and anxiety.

Reactions: 30
Well one thing's for certain the psychologist who wrote that last letter wasn't worth the money. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣
I've always been bordering on the thought that Cummybuddles is actually someone taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just jumping on to say also can’t stand Bunny Cuddles. It’s just not funny anymore and clogs up the comments section.

In all my time on Tattle I had never ignored anyone until the Katie Price threads 🫣. Ron the Mind with his bird/eagle/whatever his Tattle username was one of them! It blew my mind the one of her chief arselickers would post on here and try and act like he had seen the light but also try and talk us round 🤷‍♀️.

Everyone I have ever ignored isn’t here anymore - and I have no one on ignore right now. 👀 (Even when our views haven’t aligned recently, as polite debate makes the world go around)

For clarity - it was a Crow, a Fox and Eagle?Ron 🤣🤣🤣. All rude and obnoxious imo. Numbers I barely noticed compared to them 🤣🤣
ron is still here posting on the other thread. Notice him on here earlier in the week. Checked him out and hey ho he is on the other thread and lurking here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Eaxactly it's not like she's on a mental ward locked up for her own safety. So many people have depression and anxiety.
lol, no she’s sunning herself outside her expensive hotel room after having a fab pamper session. People with depression and anxiety would be overwhelmed by all that. Hope the paps keep the pictures coming don’t you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t see her being excused with a proper diagnosis / proof of ADHD. If she is then look how many people will have a valid excuse for not attending court.
The courts want very specific evidence, detailing exactly what it is about the condition that means you can't stand there and answer questions.

A general letter about a person just having a condition is not acceptable to them....as you say millions of convicted people will have ADHD or anxiety.

Reactions: 38
Ok, I admit I don't know anything about the law here - I'm genuinely asking, if anyone knows the answer.

Does she HAVE to be found mentally fit to attend a bankruptcy hearing? It's not like she's defending herself for manslaughter and needs to be sharp enough to explain herself clearly. Isn't the issue just "Are you going to pay your debts or do you have no assets to sell?"
The thing is ,as usual there is a right way to do things, the wrong way, and Skankys way.
Sending in a sick note like she did was the same as sending in a doctors note saying you have a cold,
Mental health is covered of course , But there is a proper form you have to fill in(DMHEF) and that helps your creditors understand any problems you may have AND also gives them consent to get any information from your doctor or health professional.
Now if the Bankrupt suffers from any illness disability or Mental illness that would make it difficult to attend an hearing , and receiver is aware that they would be likely or unable to attend court he should ask the court order the examination to be in a convenient location I.e the examiners home.
An application for a stay or examination in a different location can be made for someone managing the affairs or a relative or friend, I think you have to give 7 days notice , and if the person is not a patient within the meaning of the mental health act has to be accompanied by a witness statement from a registered medical practitioner as to the examinees fitness and mental condition.
Now when the courts talk about Mental health they
mean under the hospital , As you can see Skanky was completely out of order, don’t think she’ll get away with it again, There was a case where a Bankrupt tried to stop the courts going through their books because of their poor mental health and the courts decided that if they had cooperated it wouldn’t have got this far and the Bankrupt lost.
you can’t just claim poor mental health , she’s just prolonging her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I could see her going to a doctor privately and paying for a diagnosis of the worstest case of ADHD ever ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The courts want very specific evidence, detailing exactly what it is about the condition that means you can't stand there and answer questions.

A general letter about a person just having a condition is not acceptable to them....as you say millions of convicted people will have ADHD or anxiety.
Agree, it’s fear of needle syndrome all over again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.