Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably won’t show up 😫
She might try her humpty dumpty impression again. Instead of sitting on it she jumps over it with a 20ft drop the other side.

Oh wait that won’t work, you can still give evidence with the most broken feet anyone has ever seen.

Back to the drawing board!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could see her going to a doctor privately and paying for a diagnosis of the worstest case of ADHD ever ...
That's what she's already done though and the judge said it wasn't good enough. . It has to be really, really specific to why she can't answer questions. Long term Mental health issues are not a valid excuse, as they don't end and many people have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Doesn't matter, if she doesn't turn up she will be arrested, end of! I honestly hope she doesn't, I really want to see her get dragged off in handcuffs! Hopefully plod will be waiting for the plane to land!
Me2 🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She will either head across the border into the Occupied Turkish side or she will head straight back to the UK and into the Priory. Glad she’s not getting her own way at long last.

Reactions: 34
Skank, "i can't attend court because i'm suffering from stress m'lud"
Judge, "duck off you lying bleep you've just been relaxing for a week on holiday, 21 days for contempt" 🤣🤣🤣
Just brilliant Stanley, the OH found it hilarious so you def get the post of the day from me 👍❤😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m thinking we should set up a GFM (ducks 🤣) to send a trusted Krustie over there to stay for a few weeks and keep and eye on the situation first hand, constant updates with photos and vids. And seeing as it was my daft idea, I don’t mind, I’ll take one for the team… 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A great pincer movement from the courts here! They've obviously realised what a piss taking, cuntish, willy dribble, piece of tit she is.
There must be no wiggle room for the thick witch now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
lol and the judge has only just spotted there MAY be a pattern!
He has to say it on record to establish it as a clear pattern though, it has to be very obvious and clear to a criminal standard, so he was just doing his job (slowly slowly catchy monkey!) That way KP and her legal people can't argue with an arrest.

Reactions: 37
She cant go to the Priory, it cost money I and I am sure she never paid them. 😄🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m thinking we should set up a GFM (ducks 🤣) to send a trusted Krustie over there to stay for a few weeks and keep and eye on the situation first hand, constant updates with photos and vids. And seeing as it was my daft idea, I don’t mind, I’ll take one for the team… 😎
It looks like the Sun has already got somebody keeping an eye on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He has to say it on record to establish it as a clear pattern though, it has to be very obvious and clear to a criminal standard, so he was just doing his job (slowly slowly catchy monkey!) That way KP and her legal people can't argue with an arrest.
Exactly this, the courts will have also shown they have given her many chances to cooperate, with warnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i read somewhere this is the 6th time she as not turned up for the bankruptcy court
I do blame the courts, and I would expect that everything will now be in place for non-attendance,
Suppose to the courts it’s just another case , the world doesn’t revolve around Skanky, although it likes to think so

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would love to watch a documentary about the real Katie Price and all tit she’s done. All the small businesses she has not paid and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She did say she 'had' a breakdown but was sorted at that business brunch. She has also said her CBD oil calmed all her thoughts,
So that's all she needs in court. A few drops of the rancid oil she's flogging and a collajean shake to help keep the pain away from her shattered trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That's what she's already done though and the judge said it wasn't good enough. . It has to be really, really specific to why she can't answer questions. Long term Mental health issues are not a valid excuse, as they don't end and many people have them.
I read ADHD in its self is not MH it’s a neurological condition. Of course the depression and anxiety she’s claiming do come under MH.

I have known people who suffer from anxiety and depression and I’ve certainly suffered depression and the last thing you are able to do is pack a case, get yourself on a plane and fly to a holiday destination. Worst nightmare with depression.

And I hope she sends the Judge proper proof of ADHD because ADHDers tend to be great speakers in public, very entertaining and VERY chatty. The judge will love that.

If only the Judge took notice of your plan ‘H’.. The salon chair and a salon team in court on the day, throw in a mic and a slot for Hanoooooooo.

No need for threats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I read ADHD in its self is not MH it’s a neurological condition. Of course the depression and anxiety she’s claiming do come under MH.

I have known people who suffer from anxiety and depression and I’ve certainly suffered depression and the last thing you are able to do is pack a case, get yourself on a plane and fly to a holiday destination. Worst nightmare with depression.

And I hope she sends the Judge proper proof of ADHD because ADHDers tend to be great speakers in public, very entertaining and VERY chatty. The judge will love that.

If only the Judge took notice of your plan ‘H’.. The salon chair and a salon team in court on the day, throw in a mic and a slot for Hanoooooooo.

No need for threats!
Very true. Depression makes you want to hide away and not mix with people yet she manages the plane travel and is in a hotel with a shared pool and facilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.