Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So madam didn’t get her way for 6 months, didums. 🤣
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Think there is an extradition treaty in place in most of Cyprus but found this, may not still be the case but🧐
" Turkish-controlled northern Cyprus, whose pariah status has made it a favourite bolthole for British criminals on the run. Recognised by no other country but Turkey, the breakaway republic is the only place in Europe not to enjoy an extradition treaty with the UK.
In the years since it unilaterally declared independence, following the island’s division after the 1974 Turkish invasion, both Interpol and Europol have been unable to operate in the territory. The murky status has allowed some of the world’s most high-profile criminals, gangsters and conmen to live there with impunity."
so she has interesting near neighbours 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just jumping on to say also can’t stand Bunny Cuddles. It’s just not funny anymore and clogs up the comments section.

In all my time on Tattle I had never ignored anyone until the Katie Price threads 🫣. Ron the Mind with his bird/eagle/whatever his Tattle username was one of them! It blew my mind the one of her chief arselickers would post on here and try and act like he had seen the light but also try and talk us round 🤷‍♀️.

Everyone I have ever ignored isn’t here anymore - and I have no one on ignore right now. 👀 (Even when our views haven’t aligned recently, as polite debate makes the world go around)

For clarity - it was a Cr
Lovely jubley next date May 3 - I can cope with that
She will most likely pay some quack to write her a sick note wonder how long the witch is away for she obviously never had any intention of turning up for the BH and just sent one of her enablers or as the Sun out it her "assistant"whoever the duck that was shes really really on thin ice now i hope thats assuming the Sun are correct and the next hearing is actually on 3rd May
ow, a Fox and Eagle?Ron 🤣🤣🤣. All rude and obnoxious imo. Numbers I barely noticed compared to them 🤣🤣
That bleeping Bunnycuddles is a menace with all the crap

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money
Yep, they didn't really accept her shite excuse did they? This will not go away. :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
lol, she’s not getting a very long holiday! She won’t turn up and she’ll say she didn’t know because she was on holiday 🤣
They can arrest her at the airport then....in front of everyone 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Think there is an extradition treaty in place in most of Cyprus but found this, may not still be the case but🧐
" Turkish-controlled northern Cyprus, whose pariah status has made it a favourite bolthole for British criminals on the run. Recognised by no other country but Turkey, the breakaway republic is the only place in Europe not to enjoy an extradition treaty with the UK.
In the years since it unilaterally declared independence, following the island’s division after the 1974 Turkish invasion, both Interpol and Europol have been unable to operate in the territory. The murky status has allowed some of the world’s most high-profile criminals, gangsters and conmen to live there with impunity."
so she has interesting near neighbours 🤔
no wonder she chose to go there

Reactions: 16
She had bet get her sick not sorted asap the pisstaking witch thats even if she comes back for it she obviously had this trip planned in advance and knowing when the BH was🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
They can arrest her at the airport then....in front of everyone 😁
That would be hilarious arrested Stephen Bear style😂😂😂😂
---
#383 Tick tock, tick tock will skanky finally be in the Dock?!
That would make my year to actually see her answer to somebody
---
So glad to hear she wasn't given much time.
Im wondering if the other lawyers and HMRC kicked up a huge fuss and AR was there she cant keep doing as she pleases

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can’t see her even managing to answer half a dozen questions in court before she gets done for contempt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I wonder/wander if they had to clear out another case to rearrange this at such short notice? It would show they're taking this very seriously!
If they had a whole day booked yesterday it would be unlikely they would have a whole day of court time free at such short notice for next week, so I think they have rearranged some people's cases next week. Court time is so expensive and she will be in the tit big time if she doesn't attend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That would be hilarious arrested Stephen Bear style😂😂😂😂
---

That would make my year to actually see her answer to somebody
I can't quite believe her arrogance. She's an absolute disgrace! Let's hope this is finally coming to a head 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She had no intention of turning up this time, I find it hard to believe she will think "oh ok I'd best go the next one" - just can't see her turning up ...

Reactions: 45
Awww dear. Roll on 3rd May then, and not the 6 month blag extension she was hoping for eh ❤ Enjoy your holiday Skank, hopefully it'll be your last for a while 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm just putting a what if scenario out here......what if KP had also tried to use her ADHD excuse in the family courts too? It didn't work and was rejected because again, there was 'scanty' evidence provided. As we all suspect it's a tactic to delay things and avoid having to stand up in court and actually tell the truth.

If this is true, which I suspect it is. It shows she hasn't in all this time managed to get appropriate proof of the conditions she claims to have been diagnosed with. No specifics in her evidence and plenty of contradictions noted.

This failure to get her own way in that case doesn't bode well for the Bankruptcy court!
I can’t see her being excused with a proper diagnosis / proof of ADHD. If she is then look how many people will have a valid excuse for not attending court.

Reactions: 29
She had no intention of turning up this time, I find it hard to believe she will think "oh ok I'd best go the next one" - just can't see her turning up ...
Maybe she just won't come back for it, the thing is she'll have to come back to the UK eventually.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.