Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooooo…..How would Kipper know she’s got court on 3 May. This is what she’s going to say, that she didn’t know. She rented a house last time to try and avoid any legal letters! But this time there is enough warning for the Press to make sure they are there. I mentioned this a few pages back but I really do want a Bear style arrest at the airport with vile mugshot,

Surely her op won’t be an excuse not to attend as it was elective surgery? The silly bint

Reactions: 42
Goodnight Krusties, Love you all, Never get upset,
Only a game, don’t worry about the skank, think about the people on here, all friends, that’s what counts, and when it’s banged up, let’s all stick together, love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They’re definitely at the Gym in the Adams Hotel.
Do you think she is planning to say "look m'lud, I have the worstest anxiety and depression so I need to be here as its the only place that helps my worstest anxiety and depression", then after a 5 min video on some equipment she pisses off to the pool bar? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She had no intention of turning up this time, I find it hard to believe she will think "oh ok I'd best go the next one" - just can't see her turning up ...
It gives her a week to get the correct paperwork in place to support her many ‘diagnoses’. I don’t think she’ll attend.
---
Maybe she just won't come back for it, the thing is she'll have to come back to the UK eventually.
Why? Is there anything for her here now? No kids, she’ll lose the MM eventually and she will be a social pariah now.

Reactions: 21
Just seen this. Poor Alex, he turned up today...View attachment 2898655
I actually feel so sorry for Alex. She humiliated him over and over again. It's an absolute disgrace. Now if this was a man doing it to her, it would be a different story. He seems a like a really nice fella. I hope he gets he day in court. She's some neck alright, she really doesn't give 2 F#*ks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I actually feel so sorry for Alex. She humiliated him over and over again. It's an absolute disgrace. Now if this was a man doing it to her, it would be a different story. He seems a like a really nice fella. I hope he gets he day in court. She's some neck alright, she really doesn't give 2 F#*ks
If she was a man, she’d have been locked up long before it got to this stage . Seems she gets preferential treatment for everything, criminal offences and her son’s schools, while other parents of disabled children have to fight and fight a never ending battle. So wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Love how someone got a picture of her out there 🤣 well done that person!
That’s an interesting point though. Is she stupid and selfish enough to tip off the tabloids to cover her “romantic getaway” 🤢? Or are they gunning for her so they’ve been watching and waiting to stir things up? Or are the general public so pissed off with her they’ve noticed she was supposed to be being held accountable and contacted the press? 🤔

Reactions: 36
Hilarious she'd probably booked for 2 or 3 weeks thinking she was going to get a 6 month reprieve. And now she has to be back for may 3rd 🤣🤣 Well done to the judge 👏👏👏
Although she probably won't turn up again so it remains to see what will happen
Of course she won’t turn up next week, one of the minions will send another letter on her behalf stating I told you last week Mr judge I could not attend because of my bleeding mental health, I'm so anxious and depressed I needed another holiday. Are you stupid or something Mr Judge. Love Katie xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Of course she won’t turn up next week, one of the minions will send another letter on her behalf stating I told you last week Mr judge I could not attend because of my bleeding mental health, I'm so anxious and depressed I needed another holiday. Are you stupid or something Mr Judge. Love Katie xx.
lol, plus she’ll add ‘anyway, I told you I’d consider a new date in 6 months time. Can’t you read’
---
That’s an interesting point though. Is she stupid and selfish enough to tip off the tabloids to cover her “romantic getaway” 🤢? Or are they gunning for her so they’ve been watching and waiting to stir things up? Or are the general public so pissed off with her they’ve noticed she was supposed to be being held accountable and contacted the press? 🤔
I’d like the tabloids to uncover when she booked flights and hotel!
---
Soooooooo…..How would Kipper know she’s got court on 3 May. This is what she’s going to say, that she didn’t know. She rented a house last time to try and avoid any legal letters! But this time there is enough warning for the Press to make sure they are there. I mentioned this a few pages back but I really do want a Bear style arrest at the airport with vile mugshot,

Surely her op won’t be an excuse not to attend as it was elective surgery? The silly bint
I am sure the court can check whether she read the email sent in reply to hers declaring her anxiety and depression!

I feel she’ll use this thread as an excuse to avoid a public examination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have certainly read that somewhere but I can’t be certain what I read was true.

I read that they had an agreement should they divorce he’d keep what he came into the marriage with (the villa) and she did the same.

Bet Willow can shed some light. I haven’t seen her for a while. Hope she’s ok!
But but did I read your post incorrectly? I thought you said Kipper took it which would beg the question, why doesn't she holiday there? I said the villa is Ps, not

Reactions: 6
Oh good-oh. Daily Fail has picked it up now too.... and they've posted some really attractive photos of her... (cough....(

View attachment 2901121

Some brilliant comments on that article - they're all going dead 'ard on IT and giving no f#cks. Hello 🤓👋👋👋
Oh good-oh. Daily Fail has picked it up now too.... and they've posted some really attractive photos of her... (cough....(

View attachment 2901121

Ooh, the comments are brutal on that article; they're baying for blood.
Hello there Edna you enabling beige dumpling - dust down your bestest beige court suit ready for May 3rd. Give your sis a big wave whilst she's 'resting' on holiday because their's a tidal wave a'coming when next her plane touches the runway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But but did I read your post incorrectly? I thought you said Kipper took it which would beg the question, why doesn't she holiday there? I said the villa is Ps, not
Sorry if I confused. No Kipper didn’t get the villa, Pete did. Your thinking is correct.

Reactions: 14
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the tit. 🤣View attachment 2901326
Hey Stan; I wonder if the judge found out about the holiday whilst court was still in session and knew she was due back on 3rd May?
Hope Kipper paid up-front for 3 x weeks!

Reactions: 23
Hey Stan; I wonder if the judge found out about the holiday whilst court was still in session and knew she was due back on 3rd May?
Hope Kipper paid up-front for 3 x weeks!
Maybe Sewer,,,, skanks paid for a package deal flights, transfers, accommodation and surgery all in one. Cheap exchange rate at the moment aswell and probably the only place that will touch it now, skanks slagged off the surgeons in Belgium and Turkey and the clinic in Thailand wouldn't touch her last time and there isn't a clinic in the UK that will aswell she got told a few years ago no surgeon in UK will operate on her. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_28 Apr 2024 05_50_46 BST.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.