Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite behind so I have a scroll later, as going away tomorrow morning to Tuesday evening. It's my birthday tomorrow 😊🥳🐶🐾 xxx.

Love and fluffy hugs from Pom.. back with making Katie/Legohead pics Tuesday night 💖🥰🤗🐶🐾❤😀💖😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2901466

View attachment 2901467

View attachment 2901468

View attachment 2901480

View attachment 2901481
Have an absolutely splendiferous fantabulous birthday tomorrow @Pom Bear ! Enjoy your day and I look forward to more of your wonderful creations after you’ve finished your celebrations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She won’t turn up, they’ve already given her an excuse by saying she can provide “proof”
She will think that she is clever and go straight into the Priory, thinking that is a safe place. But it is still a place where a warrant can be issued to enter, it is not a legal sanctuary.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
'Once the director/bankrupt is delivered to the court, the public examination will be re-instated and the director/bankrupt will either give undertakings to the court to co-operate and provide information or will surrender to the public examination and give the information under oath. The individual will then be released and the warrant discharged. If the individual refuses to give the required undertaking or answer questions on oath, the District Judge has the power to make an immediate referral to a Judge for committal for contempt'

Even if they drag her there, I don't see her answering any questions. She is getting closer and closer to prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If she wants to try to evade justice she's gonna have to find an embassy to take her. Which cuntry (sic) would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if she was to stay out there, miss the date & the judge issue an arrest warrant.

Plane barely touches the tarmac, engaging the brakes before the police are driving up to the plane steps, boarding the plane & arresting her whilst all the passengers are streaming live on tic tok etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She won’t turn up, they’ve already given her an excuse by saying she can provide “proof”
Yeah But they mean legal proof, they are dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s now, they know she’s taken the piss, not a good look, especially splashed all over the mainstream media, people saying “ oh I can do that”, She will now have to follow the proper procedure, so she can apply to have an examination in a different location, with medical evidence, or turn up, or get arrested , wait until they ask to see her books, 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know one of us Krusties biggest bugbears is lazy journalism, cut and paste, just printing anything the Skank says , But this has got to be the worst ever,
Never mind me tea, spat my beer out 🤣
Poor fucker Alex just wants his money
Oh dear God 😩

Reactions: 13
They may have given her an out with the reasonable proof but she's on a bloody holiday not holed up at home distraught and not able to face anyone, she's also lying on her insta pretending she is there up bright and early feeding the cat

Screenshot 2024-04-27 221629.png

1714252716218.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The Trustees could have asked the judge to issue a warrant for her arrest yesterday. The insolvency practitioner my mum worked for would have done it the first time she had a poor excuse. So I don’t know what is going on with the insolvency practitioner in this case, but they are letting her creditors down badly. @Schmooze can probably elaborate further, but considering her repeated pattern of behaviour, it should have been issued with the Judge ordering a court appointed psychiatrist to do a thorough examination and assessment. I’m too angry to be here at the moment, I’ve been dealing with harassment from my neighbours for the last year, and I’m losing my mind. I want to take a break but you lot keep me going. Aaaargh I hate that Skanky bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Imagine if she was to stay out there, miss the date & the judge issue an arrest warrant.

Plane barely touches the tarmac, engaging the brakes before the police are driving up to the plane steps, boarding the plane & arresting her whilst all the passengers are streaming live on tic tok etc 🤣🤣🤣
The nutty braindeads will still be saying it’s fake news

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Once the director/bankrupt is delivered to the court, the public examination will be re-instated and the director/bankrupt will either give undertakings to the court to co-operate and provide information or will surrender to the public examination and give the information under oath. The individual will then be released and the warrant discharged. If the individual refuses to give the required undertaking or answer questions on oath, the District Judge has the power to make an immediate referral to a Judge for committal for contempt'

Even if they drag her there, I don't see her answering any questions. She is getting closer and closer to prison.
I actually like Skanky, think of all the great people I’ve met on here., it’s been great being a Krusty,
All down to her, I’ll go and see her when she’s inside

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wish they had of announced she was up on 3rd May earlier! I've been ranting and raving all bloody day. My Saturday was ruined, and don't even talk to me about my bloody blood pressure!!!
You'll need to get some of those amazing CBD gummies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can stay in turkey 🇹🇷
Fine with me, as long as she doesn’t come up to Scandinavia.
But the poor kids need to see their mother I guess. Once a month.
I really think the kids would thrive without her. Especially Harvey, I thinks she undoes all their good work they do with him. Definitely J and B would be better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tramps like her shouldn't be having fancy holidays. She can't even keep her own house clean. I dread to think what mess she leaves in a hotel .

Well done to the journalists on the latest .

I eagerly await her arrest ......oh wait she's untouchable . It'll probably never happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.