Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think the kids would thrive without her. Especially Harvey, I thinks she undoes all their good work they do with him. Definitely J and B would be better off.
Yeah, years ago we talked about the carrot cake she used to give the poor boy to keep him quiet,
Calories and all that, and the way she let Sinkboy tease him, Funny that, all these fuckers supposed to be wonderful with Harvey, didn’t sinkboy have a gym where he could train with Harvey ? all wonderful stepdads, wonderful mother, poor sod only gets wheeled out for deflection, always abroad , what’s wrong with taking the kids out in this country? She’s a bloody disgrace

Reactions: 25
Happy Birthday to our girl, the Wonderful Marvellous @Pom Bear , the Krusties artist by Royal appointment, and a lovely person. Wouldn’t be the same without her, ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The bleeping state of it laying on a sunbed like a beached whale lol that bikini top looks ridiculous as well
Those are those cheap cotton bikini tops she gets run up by the dozen. No shop in the world stocks bikinis to fit that misshapen mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a thought. When’s she taking Bunny on her Thailand holiday?
I remember when it and sinkboy took the kids to Thailand , anyone else? The bleeping thing visited an elephant sanctuary, never took the kids, all self promotion, Backgrid , not a nice person at all , honestly, nobody has claimed the prize I offered if anyone can ever tell me something she had done nice for anyone?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Mattress money being transferred as we speak so skank can get some emergency procedure done and a nice doctor's note off the clinic saying she can't travel for 2 weeks due to the risks involved. 😉 Should give the squeaky bum brigade enough time to find some excuse. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember when it and sinkboy took the kids to Thailand , anyone else? The bleeping thing visited an elephant sanctuary, never took the kids, all self promotion, Backgrid , not a nice person at all , honestly, nobody has claimed the prize I offered if anyone can ever tell me something she had done nice for anyone?
I replied with evidence of skanks humanity, have you got me on ignore. 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im struggling to find one solitary thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the time of her seen driving it whilst banned last year the Infiniti was said to be Carls! Why would it still be there and the dark RR that was said to be his too 🤥
Looks like trade plates lying on top of the dashboard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here let’s forget about the BH hearing for a mo,
Something getting to me, Sinkboy did give us some fun, and sometimes you did see a glimmer of intelligence, I actually think he might’ve liked Skanky, I miss him, good with his hands🤣, doing up the MM , building a hut for her, But this JJ fella, Well, it’s like the lights are on but there’s no one at home, At least sinkboy sold cars, what the duck does this plank do? His clothes business got less than I have in the bank, seen more intelligence in a pet rock, no discernible talent, his poor mother,
and that inane grin, never says anything, sorry they’ve said the L word, I’ve always said these people going out with Sksnky are like a goldfish swimming with a shark, imagine his mates, “ oh yeah , not grab a granny night tonight mate”, then the sad fucker prob hasn’t got any mates. It’s so sad
---
This o
Our stan, I would never have you on ignore, here my and the wife are getting a puppy, , one week and we get our baby , she’s retiring so it’s great, a cockerpoo, so I’m back in ur good books 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we sure it’s not May 3rd 2025? 😂😂
I’m impressed with the court. Will she be back from holiday in time for her next date with the judge?
---
'Once the director/bankrupt is delivered to the court, the public examination will be re-instated and the director/bankrupt will either give undertakings to the court to co-operate and provide information or will surrender to the public examination and give the information under oath. The individual will then be released and the warrant discharged. If the individual refuses to give the required undertaking or answer questions on oath, the District Judge has the power to make an immediate referral to a Judge for committal for contempt'

Even if they drag her there, I don't see her answering any questions. She is getting closer and closer to prison.
I don’t think she can answer them. I know she is wily but she is not very smart.

Reactions: 24
I was in the Overpayments finance department so had to recover funds after fraud court cases - it was in the late 80s before anything digital so they would have to actually cash in their giro & bring in the pennies - literally about £2 a week 😂 😂 took forever to claw back. I always envied the fraud team like playing detective but also very risky - one of ours had to be moved away due to dodgy crim types stalking their family :oops: :(
I worked in the benefits system for years and we had a particular woman who got weekly giros for HUGE amounts (tax credits). She would cash these giros but then repeatedly call us to report that she hadn’t received them and we would have to reissue them. The fraud department were well aware and were building a case so although we all knew what she was doing we would have to follow procedure and send her “replacement” giros for the ones she was reporting not received knowing very well she’d cashed them. It went on for over a year before they finally had all the evidence they needed to take her to court and a fair few of us staff from various offices around the country had to travel to her area’s magistrates court to give evidence. She plead not guilty and the case was prepared to go to crown court at great tax payer expense then the case was due she changed her plea to guilty.
This was HMRC and there was so much minutiae of legalisation etc that had to be followed to bring this woman successfully to court for a fraud of “just” tens of thoudanss of pounds. And unfortunately the wheels turn slowly on top of that. I later worked for tax credit compliance for many years and it was excruciating and infuriating how slowly things moved despite overwhelming evidence of fraud.
Sometimes you just have to let the law take its course and make sure every single procedure is followed to the absolute letter of the law no matter how frustrating it may be to ensure the outcome you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.