Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was Younique too but it isn't! She is an affiliate of Yu, so sounds like you don't build a team but earn commission off sales.

Also that training she is offering to build your own digital marketing business is £400. Basically it's a generic course and Katie would have signed up for at some point which in turn gives her the right to sell it on, which she is now doing. I first came across it when The Ingham Family started pushing it. It's almost like an MLM, but the products get pushed down and there's no recruitment. Katie has also released at book for sale about making money online, Chris from The Ingham Family did this too and claimed he made a few thousand from sales, although it looked like AI had written it.

Is the fitness advice she offering chargeable too? The thing is if she is earning money off the fitness and diet "wellness" products I think she's supposed to be very transparent when advertising these and state every time she has had a tummy tuck etc. It's like those make up ads or volumising shampoo ads that have been pulled off the TV as they didn't state the models were wearing fake lashes or hair extensions.

I didn't realise Amber had left Younique. Well, we've seen how much debt Katie's business is, how overdrawn her business bank account is, so I'm not surprised she is trying to sell everything and anything.
Is it that master reselling rights? huge con, they buy it to be able to re sell it and pocket the money from those sales, so many people falling for it thinking it will change their lives and unless you have a massive following it will be really hard to re sell. Shows how little regard she has for her followers if she's trying to push it to them.

Does she still do Younique then? Is she allowed to be selling for another company if so? hmm the plot thickens.

Reactions: 1
Is it that master reselling rights? huge con, they buy it to be able to re sell it and pocket the money from those sales, so many people falling for it thinking it will change their lives and unless you have a massive following it will be really hard to re sell. Shows how little regard she has for her followers if she's trying to push it to them.

Does she still do Younique then? Is she allowed to be selling for another company if so? hmm the plot thickens.
Yes, it is the Master Reselling Rights. Sounds like a modern day chain letter scam. 😂

I'm sure she still sells Younique. And I'm sure you can't run another MLM alongside, so maybe that's why she has opted for Yu and the Master Reselling Rights as technically they probably aren't MLMs.

How come she's doing all this working out, but looking no different. All I see is a tummy that's been stretched to flatten it out. Two fake tits rapidly going south. And a big fat injected sticky arse you could put pints on
---
She looks exactly the same. No different to me. But if she is so happy with her body now, why the need for the stanky leg to make herself look slimmer. It doesn’t even make her look slimmer—just constipated and insecure.
The skanky leg pose has me creased every time. Even worse when she does it in boomerangs. The only supplements she'll be taking are illegal ones to help lose weight, or fat loss infections. She's a fake inside and out

How come she's doing all this working out, but looking no different. All I see is a tummy that's been stretched to flatten it out. Two fake tits rapidly going south. And a big fat injected sticky arse you could put pints on
---

The skanky leg pose has me creased every time. Even worse when she does it in boomerangs. The only supplements she'll be taking are illegal ones to help lose weight, or fat loss infections. She's a fake inside and out
She put something on yesterday promoting those supplements with the words lost 2.7 stone. She hasn't been taking those Yu supplements that long, no way has she lost over 2.5 stone recently. More like lost that weight since she was at heaviest when she split up with Gaz, plus she has had the lipo and surgery.

Ah this thread has been a blast from the past. KLH blocked me on FB years ago when I posted asking why her house was on Rightmove to let when she’d alluded to buying it and I also questioned her when her dogs had puppies (obviously for her just to sell) after she had rehomed her sons French bulldog after only having the poor thing for 5 minutes but not being able to cope with it.

she’s a total grifter. I laugh when I the likes of her and Natasha Pearson making out they’re network marketing millionaires when a quick check on companies house says otherwise
---
Her just giving mage is still searchable for her “charity”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah this thread has been a blast from the past. KLH blocked me on FB years ago when I posted asking why her house was on Rightmove to let when she’d alluded to buying it and I also questioned her when her dogs had puppies (obviously for her just to sell) after she had rehomed her sons French bulldog after only having the poor thing for 5 minutes but not being able to cope with it.

she’s a total grifter. I laugh when I the likes of her and Natasha Pearson making out they’re network marketing millionaires when a quick check on companies house says otherwise
---

Natasha Pearson is another one who does my head in.
I like how KLH is currently trying to reinvent herself as some sort of fitness guru, what happened to all the ADHD posts and hashtags or did that one not work out for her and her engagement in the end so has been quietly dropped?

Reactions: 2
I missed all the ADHD stuff as I hadn’t looked at her social media for such a long time.

I remember a few years ago when she was getting much more engagement and was definitely hitting black status. Someone posted on her fb status asking a question about younique / sales and KLH replied “ask your up line” and the woman replied back and said “you’re my up line” 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

---

Think there's a way to report the Just Giving page, the fraudster!

I wonder if the parents of the other children at Maddox's school know that Katie is sharing videos of their children on social media. She's probably getting them from the school app and using them for social media clout.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just stumbled upon this beauty on a friends FB page. What she looks like when she's not in control of the photograph. Without all the filters, photoshop, angels, and the skanky leg pose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 13.45.34.png

• Haha
Just stumbled upon this beauty on a friends FB page. What she looks like when she's not in control of the photograph. Without all the filters, photoshop, angels, and the skanky leg pose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2798970
She shared a photo the other day, which didn't represent what she usually looks like, her upper arms looked three times the size. I mean, she looked fine, but nothing like she usually shares. Her arms looked like a good size 16, which is apparently the size she was before her weightloss.

Also, this is a pretty big holiday to take the kids on, I do feel a bit sorry for Leo as he didn't get to go.

I thought the same about Leo. Wonder why he isn't there. Unless the younger two travel or stay free or something and they can't afford to take him

So I am assuming she's quit Younique then? They're dropping like flies there!

So I am assuming she's quit Younique then? They're dropping like flies there!
She was still flogging joining kit last week on her fb and touting for sign ups last night.
She prob only has to clear few hundred each month to stay black and her downline make it all for her.
Who else has jumped ship?

She was still flogging joining kit last week on her fb and touting for sign ups last night.
She prob only has to clear few hundred each month to stay black and her downline make it all for her.
Who else has jumped ship?
Amber Voight about 3 months back but Younique threatened to sue her if she joined a new company within a certain time span. Now she's joined a new company. Then four Y huns Katy Spence, Sadie Hinchliffe, Ellie Ridout and Jessica Owen have all left at the same time in the last week or so and joined forces. I think they may have joined Amber's team under Farmasi. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Katie is doing. Then I think Gemma Lago has joined too but she left Younique a while ago and has been doing Ann Summers I think.

Amber Voight about 3 months back but Younique threatened to sue her if she joined a new company within a certain time span. Now she's joined a new company. Then four Y huns Katy Spence, Sadie Hinchliffe, Ellie Ridout and Jessica Owen have all left at the same time in the last week or so and joined forces. I think they may have joined Amber's team under Farmasi. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Katie is doing. Then I think Gemma Lago has joined too but she left Younique a while ago and has been doing Ann Summers I think.
I know loads went to UW at one point over here.
The black status who was my upline dropped out quietly a couple of years ago.
I went to a convention in Bolton once- looking back now it was very cultish lol

I know loads went to UW at one point over here.
The black status who was my upline dropped out quietly a couple of years ago.
I went to a convention in Bolton once- looking back now it was very cultish lol
I remember another black status dropping out quietly too, became a nurse I think but also dabbled in UW. Can't remember her name (wouldn't mention it anyway as I don't think she's a social media person now) she but she got a massive cheque at the beginning and seemed to be doing well. Turns out her being glued to her phone constantly was affecting her home life and marriage so stepped away, turned out despite being Black Status she wasn't on that much in the end.

I doubt very much Katie was on a huge salary at the end, probably not even Black Status qualifying (or whatever they call it now). I wonder if her business debt is catching up with her.

I remember another black status dropping out quietly too, became a nurse I think but also dabbled in UW. Can't remember her name (wouldn't mention it anyway as I don't think she's a social media person now) she but she got a massive cheque at the beginning and seemed to be doing well. Turns out her being glued to her phone constantly was affecting her home life and marriage so stepped away, turned out despite being Black Status she wasn't on that much in the end.

I doubt very much Katie was on a huge salary at the end, probably not even Black Status qualifying (or whatever they call it now). I wonder if her business debt is catching up with her.
I know who you mean. She outed Y on Facebook big time in the end and got a lot of abuse for it bubt I really respected her for it becasue she was absolutely spot on about the 'sisterhood/y Sisters'
KLH had a huge downline back when I was with Y in 2016 to 2018. They must have lost so many people if even she couldn't qualify for Black Status wage, she had about 14/15 black status presenters in her downline at 1 point but I know of at least 5 of them who have left now.

I know who you mean. She outed Y on Facebook big time in the end and got a lot of abuse for it bubt I really respected her for it becasue she was absolutely spot on about the 'sisterhood/y Sisters'
KLH had a huge downline back when I was with Y in 2016 to 2018. They must have lost so many people if even she couldn't qualify for Black Status wage, she had about 14/15 black status presenters in her downline at 1 point but I know of at least 5 of them who have left now.
Yes, that's her!

Yes, Katie was doing really well, she showed Leo's bank statement once and it had over £70k in back in 2017ish! I wonder if she still has the money put away for Leo/divided between the children or if she's had to use it.

I knew she wasn't really that well off when she rented that house instead of buying. She could have bought a decent sized family house but instead she has spent all that money on rent! But I got the impression it was all for show, as she rented that soon after she split from Gaz.

If you compare KLH to Claire DC they are so different with their finances. Claire bought and renovated her house and shops in Primark. Although Claire at one point was double black status, possibly earning more.

KLH has obviously moved due to not earning enough.

Attachments