Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's her!

Yes, Katie was doing really well, she showed Leo's bank statement once and it had over £70k in back in 2017ish! I wonder if she still has the money put away for Leo/divided between the children or if she's had to use it.

I knew she wasn't really that well off when she rented that house instead of buying. She could have bought a decent sized family house but instead she has spent all that money on rent! But I got the impression it was all for show, as she rented that soon after she split from Gaz.

If you compare KLH to Claire DC they are so different with their finances. Claire bought and renovated her house and shops in Primark. Although Claire at one point was double black status, possibly earning more.

KLH has obviously moved due to not earning enough.
I actually really like Claire DC. I met her a few times and she was quite down to earth. She seems to have been much more sensible with her money.

I don't know if KLH was a bit lost after her split with Gaz or what but she does seem to have gone OTT with the spending, especially on keeping the boyfriend happy!

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Claire DC. I met her a few times and she was quite down to earth. She seems to have been much more sensible with her money.

I don't know if KLH was a bit lost after her split with Gaz or what but she does seem to have gone OTT with the spending, especially on keeping the boyfriend happy!
Yes, Claire seems lovely, her priorities seem to be her family and creating a future for themselves.

She does seem to spend a lot since her split with Gaz. I wouldn't be surprised if Katie ends up with nothing. If I had that much money coming in like she showed with Leo's bank statement she could have bought a few buy to lets and bought a decent sized home. I know she has her Haven caravans, I've heard Haven caravans aren't that lucrative to let out either and she rarely advertises them.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s left Younique. I mean, I can but what’s she going to do for money?
She will be raking it in initially in this new one as lots of people will follow her over there. Give it 2 years she will be somewhere else.

Reactions: 2
She needs to lay off the lip filler. She's got a proper little beak going on there 🦆

how many times can they say the same thing? They started with nothing, wanted more, strived for it... living the dream. If I can do it, so can you. Rinse and repeat.

I feel so sorry for the fools who lap it up. A good friend of mine comments/likes her posts constantly. Sad.

Reactions: 5
Does it look genuine or hacked?

Just seen @Stephie also mentioned it back in 2023!
Ive not clicked on anything but the twitter posts reference 12 tattoos and her beach body makeover and timeline for that would fit.
Her last accounts at companies house arent amazing considering how long she's been black status for and the huge downline she was getting a cut of.
She must have really high outgoings?

Ive not clicked on anything but the twitter posts reference 12 tattoos and her beach body makeover and timeline for that would fit.
Her last accounts at companies house arent amazing considering how long she's been black status for and the huge downline she was getting a cut of.
Or dodgy accounts. 😉

Yes, I saw the hot tub fun post, which fits in.

Yes, her outgoings must be massive, I remember the rent on that place when she moved in was pretty steep (for where she lives) and that was a while ago. She was so silly to rent somewhere that expensive, as she has nothing to show for her money.

She's trying to recruit 16 and 17 year olds now! She's pulling the old line "only recruiting 30 so be quick" and she's said a few times on that live she wants under twenties. It's like rinse and repeat listening to her go on about what a fantastic opportunity it is and how it's the best company ever and she's here to help.

She's trying to recruit 16 and 17 year olds now! She's pulling the old line "only recruiting 30 so be quick" and she's said a few times on that live she wants under twenties. It's like rinse and repeat listening to her go on about what a fantastic opportunity it is and how it's the best company ever and she's here to help.
The thing is they are all the same. On the MLM thread there are 2 leaders named (Ex Y) who have been to about 4 if not 5 companies since, and every one is insaaaaane, best comp plan eveeeerrrr, never known propducts like it blah blah blah. Madness

Thought you had to be 18 to sign up for MLM's?

Thought you had to be 18 to sign up for MLM's?
She's got round it by saying they'll need signed parental permission which reading between the lines sounds like the parent will be the one signing up and letting the minor run it, dodgy all round.

She's got round it by saying they'll need signed parental permission which reading between the lines sounds like the parent will be the one signing up and letting the minor run it, dodgy all round.
That sounds dodgy as hell. Not to mention completely unethical.

I have a vague memory of her doing this with Y too; yes it would be the parent signing up (and then as it’s in their name, it’s their taxable income) with the minor running it and then the “business” could be gifted to the minor when they hit 18

• Wow