Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I figured I’d start a thread, as the bullshit seems to be endless with this one. Katie Hamer is a top leader with a pyramid scheme (Younique). She spends her days jiggling her backside for “content” and pretending she is living her best life. Quite frankly she is the epitome of “fake it till you make it” and I am not buying any of it.

Anyone else follow her? Is it true her house is rented and not her own?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Things people ask me about my body”

nobody asks these things. Ever. You just live for jiggling your backside on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
House is definitely rented. I remember a friend of a friend looking it up and telling me.

She did breadcrumb a lot about building her dream house but it has never happened.

Reactions: 4
She's the ultimate catfish and so shady with her recruiting, a friend of mine was sucked in by her, Katie told her she was taking her places, that she was "one to watch" and she knew she'd end up being a huge success story, for context my friend had left another MLM after being successful so was fresh meat for the hamer, she sent her voice notes, shouted her out, sent her freebies and promised her the earth, I tried to warn my friend but she was sucked in hard and believed Katie had her back, im sure it will come as no surprise to hear she was chewed up, spat out and slung to the side when she didn't in fact make the thousands per month Katie swore she would. My friend reported her to Younique compliance (with encouragement from me) and they said they couldn't see anything wrong in her conduct, it's like she's made of teflon, everything bounces off her, I for one and thrilled to see a thread on this con artist.

Reactions: 5
Holy tit. I didn't realise things were that bad. I know of a lovely lady who was heavily involved in younique and KLH. One day her socials just disappeared. I always wonder what happened to her and if it was because of MLM.

Holy tit. I didn't realise things were that bad. I know of a lovely lady who was heavily involved in younique and KLH. One day her socials just disappeared. I always wonder what happened to her and if it was because of MLM.
Was this Violet Blaze? She was in Katie’s downline and was really active on socials and just vanished overnight 🤷‍♀️
---
She's the ultimate catfish and so shady with her recruiting, a friend of mine was sucked in by her, Katie told her she was taking her places, that she was "one to watch" and she knew she'd end up being a huge success story, for context my friend had left another MLM after being successful so was fresh meat for the hamer, she sent her voice notes, shouted her out, sent her freebies and promised her the earth, I tried to warn my friend but she was sucked in hard and believed Katie had her back, im sure it will come as no surprise to hear she was chewed up, spat out and slung to the side when she didn't in fact make the thousands per month Katie swore she would. My friend reported her to Younique compliance (with encouragement from me) and they said they couldn't see anything wrong in her conduct, it's like she's made of teflon, everything bounces off her, I for one and thrilled to see a thread on this con artist.
She definitely likes to talk a “good game” but she is incredibly insecure. I hope your friend has left MLM for good, because it’s all a big con. Katie likes to lead people to believe she is a millionaire. A millionaire that rents? Erm ok then.

Last edited:
Yes, it was Violet Blaze. I know not everything is what it seems on social media, but I really liked her content. I used to leave the odd comment and she was always sp nice.

Reactions: 1
I hope your friend has left MLM for good, because it’s all a big con.
Sadly not she's currently with scentsy but not got the same rose tinted specs on although she does still like Katie's posts from time to time 😔

Yes, it was Violet Blaze. I know not everything is what it seems on social media, but I really liked her content. I used to leave the odd comment and she was always sp nice.
I remember Violet from when I was with Younique about 6/7 years ago. She always seemed lovely!

I started following Katie in a loose sense a few years ago. A friend told me about her and I started having a nose.

I think when I started nosying at her she was still with her first child’s dad and I think he was fairly grounded. Then she split with him and got with her new partner and it just all seems to have unravelled since. It’s a beautiful house but the way they live seems to be absolutely chaotic, I watched a live once where she said her daughter only went to bed at 3am, and she was only about two and a half. Then she went to the Lake District when her newborn (as he was then) was in hospital! The first boy seems very troubled too.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t her aunt one of the original Younique people in the states? I remember a lot of drama with her because someone else wanted to use fabulash in their business name way back at the beginning too 🤣
She was hanging out of every word Amber Voight said for a long time too but doesn’t mention her anymore.

Isn’t her aunt one of the original Younique people in the states? I remember a lot of drama with her because someone else wanted to use fabulash in their business name way back at the beginning too 🤣
She was hanging out of every word Amber Voight said for a long time too but doesn’t mention her anymore.
really? wow not heard that one (about her aunt) but am loving the tea here! I do remember her being obsessed with Amber and trying so hard to emulate her

really? wow not heard that one (about her aunt) but am loving the tea here! I do remember her being obsessed with Amber and trying so hard to emulate her
Chrissy Nutter, pretty sure she was Katie’s sponsor and for some reason I thought she was her aunt. Could have it wrong.
---
Her accounts at companies house are interesting; they imply she owes money a lot of money herself to her company, which I may have interpreted incorrectly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Chrissy Nutter, pretty sure she was Katie’s sponsor and for some reason I thought she was her aunt. Could have it wrong.
---
Her accounts at companies house are interesting; they imply she owes money a lot of money herself to her company, which I may have interpreted incorrectly
I think a lot of her lifestyle is smoke and mirrors for sure

I've followed her for years. She's nothing but a bullshitter who will tell any old sob story for content. The biggest or most shocking lie she has told that I can remember. Was she had a positive pregnancy test in around 2017. Followed by a negative test. Went for an internal scan and she wrote a post explaining she had been told she had a collapsed sack. So no embryo. Only she blew that story up over time to get more followers. Claiming she was told at her 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat. Posting pics of her 'bump'. Which was just bloating as she never got past 3-4 weeks. She also likes to talk about being a 'premmie mum'. Again, to get more followers. Only her youngest was born at 38 weeks. Hardly prem.

Anyone see the video when she announced her last pregnancy to hers and Turkey Teefs mum? They weren't happy at all. Knowing it'd be another kid for them to look after whilst she swans off abroad leaving her kids behind.

And the arse wiggling and tit jiggling that she dresses up as 'fitness challenges'. All to draw in the pervs

• Heart
I've followed her for years. She's nothing but a bullshitter who will tell any old sob story for content. The biggest or most shocking lie she has told that I can remember. Was she had a positive pregnancy test in around 2017. Followed by a negative test. Went for an internal scan and she wrote a post explaining she had been told she had a collapsed sack. So no embryo. Only she blew that story up over time to get more followers. Claiming she was told at her 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat. Posting pics of her 'bump'. Which was just bloating as she never got past 3-4 weeks. She also likes to talk about being a 'premmie mum'. Again, to get more followers. Only her youngest was born at 38 weeks. Hardly prem.

Anyone see the video when she announced her last pregnancy to hers and Turkey Teefs mum? They weren't happy at all. Knowing it'd be another kid for them to look after whilst she swans off abroad leaving her kids behind.

And the arse wiggling and tit jiggling that she dresses up as 'fitness challenges'. All to draw in the pervs
I agree, she latches onto anything and milks it for content and followers for sure, the amount of her lives I've watched open mouthed at the over the top fake emotions from her is unreal, so many people hang on her every word, she's a catfishing fraud.

I agree, she latches onto anything and milks it for content and followers for sure, the amount of her lives I've watched open mouthed at the over the top fake emotions from her is unreal, so many people hang on her every word, she's a catfishing fraud.
She's using the adhd hastag to up her algorithm now. And talking about what it's like having ADHD. Yet when questioned in the comments on one of her reels, by someone who worked with children and adults with ADHD. She admitted neither her or her bone idle partner have a diagnosis of ADHD. She just suspects she has it as she doesn't sleep well. Complete fraud

• Wow

I remember the latest pregnancy announcement - it was special!

also, when she got her body makeover, wasn’t that supposed to be at that time because she couldn’t have any more kids, then was pregnant quite quickly?