Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there much difference between the ingredients in Flora and sun cream? Probably not, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely mystified with regards to Kat. I don’t know how anyone can go from husband, three beautiful children, a c.2m house in Sevenoaks, a dog, loads of friends, swanning around places like the polo wearing stunning Chloe dresses, working on This Morning to a lonely life in a flat in London, doing Zorro cosplay going on holidays that increasingly look like 80’s Butlins every time she pans that camera around to show the “place of dreams”. The only people I know that have crashed so astronomically are those who fell down the addiction hole and lost everything. I’m sure no one agrees with this next point but I really really feel sorry for her - this cannot be how she dreamed her 50’s would be. It’s kind of heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think most of us agree with that last bit! It screams mid life crisis really, an attempt at reviving her youth and forgetting her responsibilities. No one to pick her up on the drinking every night. I hope her kids are ok, they’ll no doubt need therapy.

Reactions: 16
I agree with your last point too. I’m not taking any pleasure in witnessing this. I think it’s sad and hope she can find a way out.

Reactions: 8
Is that ridiculous hat welded to her head? Regardless of the fact she looks like a dick, it’s such bad manners to wear a hat indoors! She looks so much better when she scrapes her hair into a (messy) bun & she’s completely ruined what was a lovely, flattering outfit (at last!). Come on Kat, you don’t look edgy, you look like a prize plonker 🫣

Reactions: 11
She wears the hideous hats because she hates the fact she's going grey. Perfectly demonstrated the other day on her stories the other day where she was trying out root touch ups before she went on this trip. As it didn't work she had to go back to the hats.

What was with taking all the ham from the buffet - how tragic! Although nobody else would want it after she draped her hair in it
:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The hair epitomises just how out of touch she is. Horrid grey badger stripes are just awful and terribly aging whereas beautiful grey hair in great condition looks gorgeous.

• Heart
Oh dear God, seriously? She wore that hat with that dress? FGS woman will you sort out your hair once and for all !@@

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feel very sorry for her. The red outfit is absolutely tragic. I could have bought some bits from h & m that looked better than that.
Sadly many women like her find out the hard way. When you’re married with children even if you’re hugely privileged the freedom of your 20s seems like a lost paradise. You think “remember when I could stay out all night at China White and bankers bought me champagne and we danced till dawn”. The problem is when you’re 50s everybody else is with their families, the friendship groups change, the buzz changes and actually it’s all quite sad. I’m younger than Kat but in my circle I’ve seen it happen people seem to tell others that if they aren’t happy then rediscover your youth and go it alone. How wonderful to be single again…except as a woman it isn’t wonderful you’re competing with slim fit 25 year olds. The You that once was. And now you’re over the hill and desperate. It really isn’t worth it.
Stay put and count your blessings. A large palatial house in Kent, 3 healthy children, successful husband and a nice life…millions of people would give anything for that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just discovered these threads.

Met Kat years ago when she used to inhabit Handbag/Damsels when she had her babies.

I’m not her “type”- she was always lovely, but definitely gravitated to those with similar lifestyles and interest in shopping, wine and fashion.

I have no interest in the blog and clothes so haven’t followed, although was aware of her rise. Shame to see her fall.

Feel very sorry for her. The red outfit is absolutely tragic. I could have bought some bits from h & m that looked better than that.
Sadly many women like her find out the hard way. When you’re married with children even if you’re hugely privileged the freedom of your 20s seems like a lost paradise. You think “remember when I could stay out all night at China White and bankers bought me champagne and we danced till dawn”. The problem is when you’re 50s everybody else is with their families, the friendship groups change, the buzz changes and actually it’s all quite sad. I’m younger than Kat but in my circle I’ve seen it happen people seem to tell others that if they aren’t happy then rediscover your youth and go it alone. How wonderful to be single again…except as a woman it isn’t wonderful you’re competing with slim fit 25 year olds. The You that once was. And now you’re over the hill and desperate. It really isn’t worth it.
Stay put and count your blessings. A large palatial house in Kent, 3 healthy children, successful husband and a nice life…millions of people would give anything for that.
to be fair we do not know (well, I do not know) why her marriage has ended - and many women do go on to more fulfilling relationships without having to drink and party like they did in their 20s. Sometimes, things just end.

Reactions: 12
That bloke must like the combined aroma of fags with charcuterie meats and a hint of halitosis for good luck

• Haha
  • Sick
She was trying on wigs in stories last night and I know the style isn’t great but god the colour is so much better
IMG_5937.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Kat, and that group of friends she is with, look exactly like the crowd every other person is rolling their eyes at and complaining about in a restaurant.

• Haha