Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenfoster

I am genuinely mystified with regards to Kat. I don’t know how anyone can go from husband, three beautiful children, a c.2m house in Sevenoaks, a dog, loads of friends, swanning around places like the polo wearing stunning Chloe dresses, working on This Morning to a lonely life in a flat in London, doing Zorro cosplay going on holidays that increasingly look like 80’s Butlins every time she pans that camera around to show the “place of dreams”. The only people I know that have crashed so astronomically are those who fell down the addiction hole and lost everything. I’m sure no one agrees with this next point but I really really feel sorry for her - this cannot be how she dreamed her 50’s would be. It’s kind of heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Nothing says exotic once in a lifetime cruise more than:
"Silent disco followed with a round of dominos before bed!"

Oooo look, 1970's Debenham's cafe!
1706731684379.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh dear Lord! Kat, you were at the forefront of influencing. You made hundreds of thousands of pounds and were gifted more clothes and accessories than many of us could wear in several lifetimes. And now you have lost your house, and your family, and you are in a rented flat in London telling me shoes can change an outfit. I hope you are happy, but what a lesson for the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Isthatso?

If you’ve just come out of a long marriage perhaps work on yourself a bit.
If you have teenagers spend time with them before they become too busy with their own lives.
If you have to travel to him and he never comes to you- he’s not that into you.
If you invite yourself to a lads weekend away to Berlin- you’ll look like a bit desperate.
If you wear plastic boots and no socks and end up with a blister than warrants an A&E visit he’ll probably get the ick.
If you come across as an over thin, a bit manic and permanently slightly pissed most decent men will avoid you.
That just about covers it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm no fan of Kat but I sincerely doubt she has the relationship with alcohol that Tattle seems to think she has.
You're right, unless anyone on here is a friend in real life then there may be an element of hysteria or exaggeration on Tattle surrounding her alcohol consumption. HOWEVER, and it's a big however, it's absolutely a fact that she posts sooooo many photos of wine, wine tastings, cocktails, Aperol, snacks to go with wine, lunch with "besties" (I've never know anyone to eat out as much as she seems to!), a "cheeky" night out, the latest wine bargain from the Co-op, yada yada that the legitimate conclusion is that alcohol plays a huge role in her life. It's certainly difficult to know what else matters to her - her kids, her home, her dog, her fashion direction - all seem to have disappeared. If she isn't alcohol-dependant she's doing a great job of pretending she is.

Reactions: 22
That hairdresser visit was really unpleasant - what a horrid misogynistic man! Presumably most suppliers provide services in the hope of gaining business from it - how many people will have looked at either the state of her hair or his behaviour and thought - yup, I want some of that in my life?!

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Omfg her story showing the motorway service station-vibe restaurants on her cruise has just totally underlined my lifelong belief that I would fucking hate a cruise.

Children crying, people coughing, depressing muzak playing.

‘L’enfer c’est les autres’, said Sartre (Hell is other people), and he’s not wrong. Her insta only underlines this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Isthatso?

This is something Kat has done so frequently.

‘I lived in these trainers last summer’ -no you didn’t you wore them twice.
‘I never wear colour.’ - except that you did all the time.
‘I never cook’ - apart from that time you were doing a recipe a week.
‘I’ve always loved Karaoke’ - 10 years ago you’d have rolled your eyes and mocked it.

• Haha

HelenaHandbasket

I swear years ago Kat always said she wouldn't do make-up and skin-care as there were experts in that out there, and her focus was fashion and style.
And then she got paid to shill all sorts of shit including Flora freaking margarine and all her integrity went down the drain.
She'll shill anything for the right price, with no knowledge or application skill whatsoever.

Reactions: 21

Deevee47

VIP Member
THIS!!!! He must have done…! She never wears any of the lovely things she had when she lived with him. She wore lovely jeans and boots and cashmere sweaters and had cool bags too.. I used to really like her style.
Those hideous column dresses when she has the body of a worm in a hat. Looks like she is so one dimensional she should only have one shoe too! Like the Richard Scary lonely worm.

WTH is she carting around in her satchel? How to ruin a lovely outfit, if it’s not the stupid hat it’s the school satchel or plastic flip flops 🤦🏻‍♀️ She had lots of covetable handbags before her divorce, it seems she lost custody of them as well as her lovely, expensive clothes 🤔 or as I still believe, Mr Farmer took the scissors to her belongings 😆

Attachments

• Haha

Villanelly

VIP Member
She's made a whole career out of this faux ditzy, mouth-wide-open persona "I know nothing about anything, little old me". When in reality she's a hard faced status obsessive, who actually thinks very highly of herself.
That‘s exactly how I think about Claudia Winkleman. Plays the “I’m a bit shit” card, despite having a first class education and ruthlessly ambitious family background. She hams it up for the plebs and laughs all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Feel very sorry for her. The red outfit is absolutely tragic. I could have bought some bits from h & m that looked better than that.
Sadly many women like her find out the hard way. When you’re married with children even if you’re hugely privileged the freedom of your 20s seems like a lost paradise. You think “remember when I could stay out all night at China White and bankers bought me champagne and we danced till dawn”. The problem is when you’re 50s everybody else is with their families, the friendship groups change, the buzz changes and actually it’s all quite sad. I’m younger than Kat but in my circle I’ve seen it happen people seem to tell others that if they aren’t happy then rediscover your youth and go it alone. How wonderful to be single again…except as a woman it isn’t wonderful you’re competing with slim fit 25 year olds. The You that once was. And now you’re over the hill and desperate. It really isn’t worth it.
Stay put and count your blessings. A large palatial house in Kent, 3 healthy children, successful husband and a nice life…millions of people would give anything for that.

• Sad
  • Wow

Bleekemolen

Was at an event this week and got chatting to someone who manages the social channels of a company that has used Kat in the past.

Just as so many of us have commented, I was told they no longer use her as her own style and styling is not aspirational and her posts are all over the place.

She’s not particularly nice at events and often found bitching about other influencers along with Pascal, etc. There is a lot of bad feeling towards these newer influencers on the scene apparently (no surprise!)

Whilst I can absolutely believe the above, I’m not sure about the following that I was told.. Apparently she cheated on her husband and he kicked her out. She was with someone, but that is no longer the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 20