Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that Gatineau won't cover the brusies on her legs or the big sore on the inside of her elbow.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And who the heck wants to buy a tanning product that requires three applications - nobody's got time for that in the real non-influencer world!
To be fair to Gatineau, one coat would probably do most people. I should imagine very people want to be Oompa Loompa Tangerine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just makes Kat look even grubbier.

In the make up reel, did she actually slap face cream on over her make up??!!

Reactions: 4
Aaaand.... another week, another trip to Jerez for many drinks and lashings of dessicated foodstuffs.

Reactions: 3
Aaaand.... another week, another trip to Jerez for many drinks and lashings of dessicated foodstuffs.
Ffs, how can anyone actually like her? She’s so bloody smug with her constant free trips, all centred around alcohol. Has she actually seen her kids this year? Offered support for their exams? I think she forgets she has them. And poor Ginny 😭.

Reactions: 15
I'd hate that life though. I like my own house, bed, family and a steady income where no one's gawping at me and I'm using my brain.

Reactions: 9
Honestly. Awful life. Packing, away from home and all that drinking. She basically has nothing else to do. Bored housewife and so meh……to me she’s lost and directionless. I think her husband was her lifeline and held her together

Reactions: 10
I'd hate that life though. I like my own house, bed, family and a steady income where no one's gawping at me and I'm using my brain.
Oh absolutely, I’d hate it too but I do resent her getting so many freebies and dislike her smugness. I’m very involved with my three teens’ lives, I can’t imagine being so distant (literally and seemingly mentally). We are in exam mayhem here and I’m here to support them in any way I can, as is my husband.

Reactions: 13
She looks ridiculous! And that green off the shoulder number is :sick: So unprofessional it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
The predictable bingo:
- panning around camera to show the sunshine/pool/beach/hotel room/bathroom of dreams
- faux embarrassed face but really peak smug boasting abut her "work" trip unlike all the peasants who have to go into dullard offices.
- "I'm so so excited" (fist to mouth)

Who actually watches this and thinks I must go and buy some Tio Pepe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She doth protest too much...
Anyone who drones on about luckiest/happiest, is probably not...
Same goes for 'I hardly drink alcohol'.

She's the opposite of aspirational - a salutary tale of 'be careful what you wish for'. I look at her and think: no matter the many areas of my life that are not perfect, I have contentment and I am there for my children, trying to be the best parent that I can. I would not swap with her for a £million.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely. I also hate the " I'm so so so blessed ' tit and the fist in mouth self deprecating twaddle.

You're life is a tit show. You flog sun tan cream ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11