Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Martine Alexander ( stylist on IG) is doing the fashion styling on Thursday am slot on This Morning… perhaps Kat’s days are numbered …

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen that Martine Alexander ( stylist on IG) is doing the fashion styling on Thursday am slot on This Morning… perhaps Kat’s days are numbered …
Martine is lovely IRL and styles a lot of ITV soap actresses so she makes sense as a presenter.

Reactions: 1
The first picture she’s posted in tonight’s “birthday” set is horrific. Deliberately contorting herself to look as thin as possible.

She really wants to carry on as she is doesn’t she?

Reactions: 5
The first picture she’s posted in tonight’s “birthday” set is horrific. Deliberately contorting herself to look as thin as possible.

She really wants to carry on as she is doesn’t she?
I had this exact same train of thought when I saw that post.

Yes. She loves being skinny. She thinks other women want nothing more than to be stick thin. She sees it as aspirational
Let's face it, she can't control anything much else in her life but she can be skinny.
---
The other women she kicks about with look normal and a healthy size. They possibly are not living a car crash life so in herceyes, at least she's thinner than them so is winning.

She’s had a hair cut! Roots are done, hair’s been given a chop.
Kat was always weird about her stomach not being flat enough, despite being slim. I think, she thinks, she looks great. Laps up the ‘you’re so thin’ comments. But please don’t talk about! I’m getting divorced! Please don’t ask about it!
Unfortunately, there’s a point when you are just ‘mentally unwell thin’. That’s not enviable.
Plus we’ve seen her from behind she has an old lady flat bum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how we’ve not seen the usual reel of her having so much fun with her hairdresser, must be because it took some serious sorting out and he told her she needed to lose six inches. Wish he’d convince her to go dark again

• Haha
Funny how we’ve not seen the usual reel of her having so much fun with her hairdresser, must be because it took some serious sorting out and he told her she needed to lose six inches. Wish he’d convince her to go dark again

Orrrr….shock horror she’s paid for it herself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s gone back to darker roots, so she may well have gone somewhere different!
Time will tell. He’ll either never be seen again or show up in 3….2….1..😂

Reactions: 3
I think she's gone somewhere else. Even she could see how utterly tit her hair was !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't know what Adam Reed is looking so smug about. He's partly responsible for the monstrosity that was *Before*.

Should this not be an AD? She's offering discount codes now, and are we meant to believe that she pays him every time she goes?

Hair looks so much better, in her stories it doesn’t look brassy orange any more and those split tatty ends have gone! Now eat a bit more and drink less Kat and you might start to feel better!

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen her new hair on the stories but didn’t see any stories on her having the new hair done! Did I miss it? Does look better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.