Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lonely weekend watching TV. I'm pretty sure she's been dumped by the new bloke.

Reactions: 4
She's not seriously lecturing us all about buying fewer clothes? She's the greediest, grabbiest woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ye gads, that's a bleeping terrible look. I can almost smell that disgusting sweater from here.

Reactions: 8
If my friend looked like that I would be seriously worried and having long conversations with her.

Reactions: 12
Her feed is one long pro-ana account now.

She looks absolutely horrific. I wish she’d realise. I bet her children are so upset seeing her wasting away.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's not just the skin and bones, it's the alcohol obsession, the grim hair, awful skin. Everything is an utter tit show.

Reactions: 6
She's not seriously lecturing us all about buying fewer clothes? She's the greediest, grabbiest woman!!!
I thought the same. She has no self awareness. I can’t believe she still has women following her account complimenting her.

Reactions: 7
I watched a bit of the wine time video from 2020 (couldn’t bring myself to watch the whole thing!). She was definitely of her face on something but to me it looks more like coke rather than booze. This would also explain the erratic, hyper, full of herself behaviour. Also when I was scrolling through her feed it wasn’t that long ago she was posting about her husband being her rock, love of her life etc (only one and a half / two years ago). So weird how it went so downhill so quickly.

Reactions: 13
I wasn’t sure if I found the right wine time. The bideo I found didn’t say ‘wine time’ and was her guzzling white wine and then Prosecco as she talk and read messages. Ie a live I guess.

She got her daughter to get her a glass of Prosecco and was ordering a takeaway.

Not sure if that was the right one - it was 50 minutes long so I couldn’t be bothered with it all but she seemed high there, no idea if booze or something else.

Reactions: 3
I think that the combination of older teen kids who are busy with their own lives and Kat’s attitude of ‘I’m actually very important and they’ll be back’ is enough to mean they don’t see each other often.
I also suspect the teens feel Kat was the protagonist in the family being split and that’s why they chose to stay with Mr Farmer. They are possibly not particularly enthusiastic about seeing her, diluting that atmosphere with a friend might help?

There really doesn’t have to be anything particularly dark, teens are quite black and white and moralistic!

Although the car thing is weird, I do think she’s probably lost her license. We’ll see if she starts driving again in a year’s time!

I think the pity party was a bit of a reality check for Kat. She’s seen what she had and she’s blown it up. I do think it was her who threw it all away. I think she’s the type of person where the grass is always greener. Her ego got out of control and she thought she could have a different, more exciting life.

She’s not a fashion blogger anymore. She’s a mess and most of her content is awful and very alcohol heavy.
I think so too, I think she was getting frustrated by the kids holding her back from even more free holidays, nights out and cruises and just wanted to be free, not just to be able to do it but be free of the guilt (in her eyes - if she’s not at the family home it’s not her problem). Must make the kids feel great 🫤.

Reactions: 6
That video is like a pre cursor of what was to come.
“Have you thought of boarding school?” “ Yes, I have!”
“I think we need some time away from each other”
I find it quite sad to hear her speak in the way that she does.Presumably her daughter could hear how she was speaking about her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t find the wine time video ☹

She looks like an anorexic and one who is in the middle of a crisis. Not one comment about the way she looks, surely no one think it is a ‘good look’?

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t find the wine time video ☹

She looks like an anorexic and one who is in the middle of a crisis. Not one comment about the way she looks, surely no one think it is a ‘good look’?
Go into videos, then click Series, dropdown to Wine Time and its the 3 Dec 2020 one.

• Heart
Who on earth does she think is going to buy her make up edit? I’m fairly sure I’ve never heard her mention Ciate before. Like every other brand she ‘loves’. Until the next ad comes along.

Reactions: 2
You can tell she doesn’t believe in that crap she is trying to sell. That hollow face. What a bloody mess 👎🏻

Who if anyone does Kats management these days? Just seen Gleam who I thought she was signed with closed their talent division.