James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised her family entertain her carry on. Between James, who is supposedly also an advocate for fitness/healthy lifestyle, and her parents who are literally doctors, surely they must see how damaging her outlook on life is not only for Carys herself but also those two little girls who have witnessed their mother pick apart and over-analyse her appearance every day of their lives

Reactions: 13
I think she does push it out in these photos to make it look even rounder, for attention. I'm not a doctor but I would say excess skin/fat is all normal especially after having 2 babies, but a bloated belly is not. I think hers isn't bloated at all, that's the word she uses because to her it sounds better than that it's just fat, even though such a bloated belly could probably indicate a health issue (once again not a doctor but would make sense)

Also she is definitely going to charge ridicilous prices, because when she asked how much people would pay in her stories her minimum was 60-70...

Hey Carys did you know there is a massive cost of living crisis?
This. I remember when I joined the gym after having my second. I was telling the PT I wanted to tone up the stretched muscle making my stomach rounded. She said it's fat. Wasn't nice to hear, but why dress it up. It's not bloat or anything to do with having babies. It's fat

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sick of the posed then unposed photos. If the unposed is "just as cute" then just show that? You don't get points for doing the right thing if you do the bad thing first!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I almost feel bad for how how crap those jeans she’s made look.
Almost, because it was absolute arrogance to think that she, simply because she’s just purchased (been gifted) a lot of jeans in her life, would know what people want and could design a great pair, based on her own uncommon figure and needs. And sell them by leveraging an account she got followers on in something totally unrelated. Vs people who’ve gone to university for years, studied fashion design, grafted from the bottom up, been a life long follower of fashion etc but don’t have the platform to apply their knowledge.

Reactions: 12
Okay I’m just confused cause this just looks like a pregnancy? Surely she can’t just go with the narrative that it’s ‘normal’?
Edit to say I don’t want to offend anyone but her stomach looks so round and hard. Can’t be just bloat?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Okay I’m just confused cause this just looks like a pregnancy? Surely she can’t just go with the narrative that it’s ‘normal’?
Edit to say I don’t want to offend anyone but her stomach looks so round and hard. Can’t be just bloat?
It’s round because of her ab separation but the reason it’s so big is just because she’s overweight 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That’s not normal. I’d be getting checked out! That looks like a hard bump, not fat.
I’m assuming she’s not pregnant!

It’s round because of her ab separation but the reason it’s so big is just because she’s overweight 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was going to say that she's eating a lot of carbs. She's said in the past that her and James frequently had takeaway pizzas in the evening ......and there's her 'obsession' with Greggs 😂

Reactions: 4
Okay I had to go and educate myself - did she share her diagnosis about the cyst/endo in the end? Or was it a ‘maybe’ and she never mentioned it again?
Cause I just looked it up and it can sort of explain it. But I think she’s pushing her stomach out as well for a more dramatic photo

Reactions: 6
Okay I had to go and educate myself - did she share her diagnosis about the cyst/endo in the end? Or was it a ‘maybe’ and she never mentioned it again?
Cause I just looked it up and it can sort of explain it. But I think she’s pushing her stomach out as well for a more dramatic photo
She hasn’t mentioned her potential endo in a while. Yes she definitely pushes her stomach out, its obvious at the start of her reels. her belly looks round with taut skin, then moments later her belly looks wrinkly under her belly button.
Edited to add photos. Its annoying, if ur not actually bloated dont pretend you are ughh!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Three things, it’s not bloat Cary’s, it’s fat. I don’t have a flat stomach and as much as I’d love to pass it off as something else, I can’t, it’s fat, because I love eating and I’ve been super lazy recently! Also, who in their right mind buys trousers that are too long and then just rolls them up? Just make them in different lengths, I don’t want to buy trousers and then have to roll them up because they’re too long, it looks ridiculous! And lastly, bandeau tops are almost always never flattering or supportive for bigs boobs, I’m only a 34DD and I can’t wear them as they give next to no support and constantly fall down…..who is she trying to kid here!

Reactions: 23
Soooooo frustrating how she lets everyone argue it out in the comments about bloat being normal

It’s not normal cause it’s bloody a separation and two babies!!!

Hmm, I wonder if she knows she’s putting that detergent in the pre wash drawer? And if so, she still needs it in the main wash drawer too?
This is Carys so I’m doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
skipped to the part in the vlog but basically her big cyst that could have been endo went away by itself so wasn't endo. but she apparently has loads and loads of cysts so she was told it could be pcos, but didn't really seem that bothered about getting an actual diagnosis or anything. doesn't want any surgery as it is manageable for her day to day life

• Wow
Reactions: 13
skipped to the part in the vlog but basically her big cyst that could have been endo went away by itself so wasn't endo. but she apparently has loads and loads of cysts so she was told it could be pcos, but didn't really seem that bothered about getting an actual diagnosis or anything. doesn't want any surgery as it is manageable for her day to day life
Meaning - she can moan, self diagnose and spin the symptoms in whichever way she wants. God forbid the doctors may actually help her, she would’ve had to find another problem

I can't see 'bloat' - like I could from my experience as a surgical nurse. Her abdominal area doesn't look distended and hard......