James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s the thing. It’s ok to gain weight, it doesn’t mean she’s lazy (to go from a size 6-12), it means she’s normal. She could say her priorities changed. She asked herself why she was spending so much time doing something she didn’t actually care that much about because she’s happy bigger so freed up time to pursue other interests. She did like her body that way but it wasn’t a priority. That’s probably how a lot of people feel.
Saying ‘oh I was restricting, I wasn’t happy, my metal health was bad etc’ she’s making excuses where none are needed imo. You don’t need excuses if you’re confident in a decision.
I don’t know if that makes sense but that’s how I see it.
The funny thing is, she has said that! Time and time again, talked about how she is so much happier now with her girls and her "new body" than she ever was slim. But it's not enough for Carys to just say that and get on with her life - because it's not true. It's so blindingly evident she's not happy in her body (and tbh never fully has been). She's happy she's able make content and £££ by dropping buzzwords like "belly" and "bloat", but it's not someone that loves themself.

Reactions: 9
IMO she should put the time she takes in creating all this ‘belly’ content and just get back in the gym. There’s nothing wrong with being a Mum and not prioritising how your body looks. We all know there’s too much pressure etc on women with that generally. But equally there’s nothing wrong with feeling unhappy in your body and doing something about it. She will probably never look how she did pre kids again and that’s okay, but she also doesn’t have to look how she does now if it’s uncomfortable for her or she’s unhappy in her body, which she clearly is. She doesn’t work and she’s home all the time with her kids - they will be absolutely fine if she takes an hour a day for herself to go workout.

Reactions: 18
IMO she should put the time she takes in creating all this ‘belly’ content and just get back in the gym. There’s nothing wrong with being a Mum and not prioritising how your body looks. We all know there’s too much pressure etc on women with that generally. But equally there’s nothing wrong with feeling unhappy in your body and doing something about it. She will probably never look how she did pre kids again and that’s okay, but she also doesn’t have to look how she does now if it’s uncomfortable for her or she’s unhappy in her body, which she clearly is. She doesn’t work and she’s home all the time with her kids - they will be absolutely fine if she takes an hour a day for herself to go workout.
I know I’ll get slated for this because of the whole body positivity thing but like you say, the time she spends on her daily “bloated tummy friendly” posts would be better getting herself active again, for her sake and her children, and active healthy lifestyle is so important - I’m not saying she needs to starve herself or get back to a size 6, but she could definitely do with losing some weight and being more physically active even if it’s just getting 10k of steps in! Someone said further up: if your stomach is that bloated every single day then either you have a medical issue, or it isn’t bloat, it’s fat.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think any of the dresses on that reel suit or flatter her at all

Reactions: 10
It’s when was going on about one of them, the second one I think supporting her boobs without a bra…..no Cary’s, no they weren’t, in what world was that dress providing any support whatsoever! I really don’t understand her aversion to wearing one, I know some people have a real thing about it and fine that’s their choice but at a 34DD myself even I struggle to get away with that as it’s uncomfortable an clothes just don’t sit right and mine aren’t hanging down by my ankles! I fail to see how she can be even remotely comfortable having them swinging round her neck unsupported like she does!

Reactions: 11
She couldn't even be fucked to put the blue one on straight. She looks a state.
Also she calls them occasion wear? Is the occasion the beach? Because...atleast 2 of those are surely just beach cover-ups...

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand for the life of me why she wouldn’t want to wear a bra with this dress. You need one, babe. It doesn’t look good and how the heck is it comfortable

Why is she permanently just scruffy… unironed, wonky, too short… argh drives me mad, straighten yourself up and put some bloody underwear on 😂
IMG_7299.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it wonky or is it supposed to be like that. Because I thought the former and decided it must be the latter because surely she wouldn’t leave it like that?
Absolutely agree it’s not occasion wear and why can she never iron anything? The lack of effort vs how much she earns is staggering.

Reactions: 15
Is it wonky or is it supposed to be like that. Because I thought the former and decided it must be the latter because surely she wouldn’t leave it like that?
Absolutely agree it’s not occasion wear and why can she never iron anything? The lack of effort vs how much she earns is staggering.
It’s wonky, she just hasn’t bothered to adjust it so it looks a state, that and the lack of ironing just make her look a mess :/ I def wouldn’t class it as occasion wear either! I don’t know what planet she’s on where she think that and that green dress are anything near occasion wear!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't often comment on this thread but the way she holds that stupid bleeping microphone. And says as many words contain an 's' sound as possible for the asmr

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't often comment on this thread but the way she holds that stupid bleeping microphone. And says as many words contain an 's' sound as possible for the asmr
And the annoying slurping from the cup….omg!! So irritating!!

• Heart
She looks like she needs a good scrub and a damn pedicure! I zoomed in on a picture of hers the other day and her fingernails had dirt underneath it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s wonky, she just hasn’t bothered to adjust it so it looks a state, that and the lack of ironing just make her look a mess :/ I def wouldn’t class it as occasion wear either! I don’t know what planet she’s on where she think that and that green dress are anything near occasion wear!
I found it https://www.freepeople.com/uk/shop/sunnier-with-you-mini/? It is cut at an angle but she hasn’t adjusted it properly as you say and her boobs are really not working to make it clear so it just looks cut a bit wrong.

I really like a lot of free people stuff, not that I can afford to have any, but I avoid it too because I feel like a lot of it requires you to be braless or small chested. She just doesn’t care; good for her but I don’t think it looks how it’s designed to.

Reactions: 5
I found it https://www.freepeople.com/uk/shop/sunnier-with-you-mini/? It is cut at an angle but she hasn’t adjusted it properly as you say and her boobs are really not working to make it clear so it just looks cut a bit wrong.

I really like a lot of free people stuff, not that I can afford to have any, but I avoid it too because I feel like a lot of it requires you to be braless or small chested. She just doesn’t care; good for her but I don’t think it looks how it’s designed to.
I’m sorry how much! :O clearly there’s a reason why I’ve never looked in free people then! 😂😂😂 I take it back, but it still looks odd and def isn’t supporting the chest there no matter how much she tries to convince herself!

Reactions: 5
This so much!! I dont judge anyone by theyre body I just live my life. But healthy lifestyle is important to me and how my body looks is important in some ways. Im pregnant and have a toddler and still I eat healthy and exercise to feel good. It makes my head straight and makes me feel overall happy. Her problem is everything is a facade for social media and shes not actually enjoying life and living for HERSELF.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always pull thing down? Like as if to act like it’s SO baggy and SO oversized 🤣
I think its to show its stretchy? Stretchy is the most important quality in an item of clothing for Carys.

• Haha