Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
She’s so weird like nobody asked
Its so gross for these influencers to post these "don't believe everything you see on social media" and then for 364 days a year perpetuate exactly what they're saying is bad or wrong. Just fuxking don't do it then Carys you industrial strength twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

plwcm

VIP Member
1000051012.jpg

I'm sorry but just screams the only reason she wants STREEEEEETCH is to be able to size down massively. she's so insecure, why would you even try on 3 sizes below your usual

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Juststopit

VIP Member
Dog walking is it's own little subculture, you could ignore the same person every day for a year but you give them a nod if you've got your dogs.

Anyway, I assumed previous poster meant he had the dead eyed thousand yard stare of someone who's been kept captive by a twat who won't stop talking about her normal belly and soft jeans for years and is struggling to adjust to silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ann88

Chatty Member
Guyyuusssssss, I’m obsessed with my new cyst! It’s buttery soft. Only had it for the past 2 weeks but been thinking it’s there for 3 years and I can recommend. You deserve to get a cyst today. I’m off to buy a whole new wardrobe cause I’ve got a cyst now. Expect 1784 hauls ‘formula outfit.. WITH A CYST’’.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Juststopit

VIP Member
She’s a liar 😂 fact of the matter is, she looked incredible in her fitness days. And now she looks a mess and can’t handle it. If she could click her fingers and get her old body back, she 100% would and that’s why I don’t believe in her “body positivity”
Wouldn't it be so admirable for her to just come out and say "I used to look incredible but it took effort and self control and restraint that I just don't have anymore so im learning to accept the body I *can* maintain at this stage in my life" rather than constantly trying to pretend she was so unhappy and restricting heavily etc and she just luurrrrves stretch marks and round bellies

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Twobecomingthree

I’ve just walked past her on holiday (we’re staying at the same resort) and am finding it incredibly amusing. She’s using the public balcony in reception to take her embarrassing photos too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

plwcm

VIP Member
1000053990.jpg

came up on my insta🤣 think the algorithm needs to work it's magic for carys and send it her way

• Haha
Reactions: 37

tootootoot

Chatty Member
The Ambela name reminds me of early secondary school times where you'd name your group project/friendship group/chat with the first two letters of everyone's name, ending up with some shite like EMKASAHO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

85duckpuddle

IMG_7145.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

nOrMaLiSe BeLLiEs

I’m chuckling at the difference here. From pinching a tiny bit of belly skin - you know the type that is there so when you bend and straighten back up you don’t RIP IN HALF, THAT kind of belly skin - to full on not caring anymore (apparently) and letting the gut all hang out and constantly have it’s moment. Jeez she’s exhausting

The transition she’s made from intense fitness influencer to bland beige boring ‘let herself go just cuz she’s had a baby’ vibes is crazy.

Funny to me how she now cares so much about people accepting their bodies yet used to plaster her size 6 body all over the internet trying to convince us all we should be influenced by her to look like that and triggering anyone over a size 10 that they probably aren’t good enough because they don’t look like that.

I don’t care what size she is or anyone is I just hate the fact she changes her money making influencing narrative every five minutes to fit her depending on what mood she’s in

She’s gross, just gross

Reactions: 36

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I CANNOT STAND her softly spoken stupid voice into the microphone. It’s like she’s trying to do some Asmr shit, it’s so embarrassing. Bring back manic Cary’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
All this ‘I have a sensitive belly so would size up’ that’s she keeps going on about 🙄🙄 Wtf is a ‘sensitive belly’ exactly? Does she mean she has abdominal pains? Or does she mean when she sits down, tight clothing is uncomfortable? I think it’s probably the latter but Carys love, that’s not a ‘sensitive belly’ that means you are wearing clothing which is too small. All this vanity sizing is madness. Instead of getting a size L and saying she is a large, she’s got a size M but says she needs a size L, but but but not because she actually is a size large, just because she has a ✨sensitive belly✨

Reactions: 34