James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would a cyst make her belly like that though? pretty sure it's just belly fat and ab separation still.
My friend has endo and she's got a relatively flat stomach (doesn't exercise really)
Nope - the cervix is 3cm in diameter, Cysts usually for in the mouth of the cervix and they're quite small. Ovarian cysts however, can be enormous - the biggest on record was over 300lb
---
Carys winning the wellness mama award?! Is trying to normalise bloating that’s not normal considered wellness? Is promoting an unhealthy lifestyle considered wellness? Who else was she up against for her to win it? So many questions as to how she won a wellness award 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
It must be a massive award.....Glomama have 300 followers on FB and 11k followers on IG :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope - the cervix is 3cm in diameter, Cysts usually for in the mouth of the cervix and they're quite small. Ovarian cysts however, can be enormous - the biggest on record was over 300lb
She’s said ovarian cyst, that and endo. Did she say cervix too?
My housemate who had it had one grapefruit sized I’m sure I recall.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m a little confused. She didn’t mention pain before she knew she had a cyst right? Because the reason she went for the scan was because her coil went missing and now she’s keep going on about cyst pain?

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m a little confused. She didn’t mention pain before she knew she had a cyst right? Because the reason she went for the scan was because her coil went missing and now she’s keep going on about cyst pain?
I remember her mentioning pain sitting on a plane or something?

Reactions: 2
She’s said ovarian cyst, that and endo. Did she say cervix too?
My housemate who had it had one grapefruit sized I’m sure I recall.
It's earlier in the thread, mentioning it was a cervical cyst
Whyyyy am I reading about a cyst on her cervix??? 🫠 why share this???? Imagine the girls were in school and someone comes up to them & asks ‘how’s your moms cervix cyst?’ Does she not think?🙃

Reactions: 1
Sorry who is the woman on the sign next to Mabel?
Miss Rachel - children's youtuber........proving that Carys sticks her children in front of the tv

What's Carys going to do now her best mate Elle is moving to the USA ?

Reactions: 4
Of course the banner was gifted. It would have been beige shite like poor amber had if it hadn't have been gifted. I'm glad they don't show amber on SM anymore but it does feel like she's been shoved to one side in favour of Mabel. I can't understand not showing one child but showing the other? So bizarre. Just don't show any of them🙈

Reactions: 16
Those ridiculous mics with the routine all slap dash and messy, tit all down her front, Stanley break, the tan looking a bit grubby on the upper lip, it’s so chaotic. It might be realistic but it’s not ‘goals’. I don’t know who she’s influencing.

Reactions: 12
E3F17A72-FACC-4D29-A549-25EF386337A5.png

so this is her outfit of the day but she’s trying to convince people she’s going somewhere in a boob tube that will be uncomfortable in approximately 45 seconds lol

How can she knit herself a cardigan, using materials she sourced and still be allergic to it 😭 she really is pretty thick isn't she 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t with this woman in the reel with the boob tube.
- ‘a Zara Jean’ - it’s a PAIR of jeans
- the boob tube - absurd.
- ‘putting on fake tan’ - no, its contour / bronzer.
- pausing to sip on her Stanley cup - almost like she’s got the influencer tick list, especially with the microphone as well.
- the stupid face she pulls when she puts the cardigan on which has now become the norm for her.
- changing a pair of Birkenstocks for a pair that look exactly the same, from New Look, in a slightly warmer shade of brown. It annoys me that she ever even mentioned a ‘capsule’ wardrobe.

IMG_3210.jpeg
Dyson air purifier ad incoming? Whittaker home surplus stock candles giving her a reaction?
What’s she baiting?

Reactions: 14
Just IMAGINE having two parents who are both DOCTORS, yet asking your Instagram followers if they know what’s causing you to be wheezy 🙈 FFS she’s a joke 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31