James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyuusssssss, I’m obsessed with my new cyst! It’s buttery soft. Only had it for the past 2 weeks but been thinking it’s there for 3 years and I can recommend. You deserve to get a cyst today. I’m off to buy a whole new wardrobe cause I’ve got a cyst now. Expect 1784 hauls ‘formula outfit.. WITH A CYST’’.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can we start playing ADHD-bingo?

Obsessed - check
Starting a thousand projects but finishing 1 - check
Ranting - check
Very loud - check
Oversharing - check

Reactions: 13
Cervical cysts are quite common - women are generally unaware of them unless they're seen during a smear.......they're usually a few millimeters across ........the cervix is not that big. No doubt, Carys' cyst will be 15 inches across and weigh 8 pound.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m probably a bit lost with the timeline, but in the last few days she’s found out she has a cyst (that could be endometriosis???) from not finding IUD strings - but she also says she’s been in loads of stomach pain as well.

She’s wearing ‘soft and stretchy’ clothes for her cyst, so earlier in the week she showed her bloated side profile with ‘NoRmAl’ written around it, did she really believe her bloating and stomach pain were normal? She’s been cramming herself into jeans that were too small!
This is like the opposite of when she showed her swollen belly that was ‘normal’ when she was in fact pregnant.

Reactions: 17
Guyyuusssssss, I’m obsessed with my new cyst! It’s buttery soft. Only had it for the past 2 weeks but been thinking it’s there for 3 years and I can recommend. You deserve to get a cyst today. I’m off to buy a whole new wardrobe cause I’ve got a cyst now. Expect 1784 hauls ‘formula outfit.. WITH A CYST’’.
That fact she’s almost personifying the thing is so weird. “Taking my cyst out for a night with friends” WTF 🫠😂 She’ll not want it removed as this is a new aspect of content for her, her brain will be going mad with all videos she could do:

- How I dress with a cyst
- What I eat in a day with a cyst
- What it’s REALLY like living with a cyst *raw* *emotional*
- Day in the life of a mum of 2 living with a cyst
- Cyst Q+A Mukbang Edition.

Not to mention she’d use it as an excuse whenever she couldn’t be arsed to do anything. “Tummy cyst is playing up today guys, I’m having a movie day on the couch, listening to my body and not doing anything”.

However she will probably milk the recovery of having it removed for content.

Also, it annoys me how she keeps saying tummy, I get in relation to talking to your toddler saying tummy but when you’re talking about yourself it sounds so childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That fact she’s almost personifying the thing is so weird. “Taking my cyst out for a night with friends” WTF 🫠😂 She’ll not want it removed as this is a new aspect of content for her, her brain will be going mad with all videos she could do:

- How I dress with a cyst
- What I eat in a day with a cyst
- What it’s REALLY like living with a cyst *raw* *emotional*
- Day in the life of a mum of 2 living with a cyst
- Cyst Q+A Mukbang Edition.

Not to mention she’d use it as an excuse whenever she couldn’t be arsed to do anything. “Tummy cyst is playing up today guys, I’m having a movie day on the couch, listening to my body and not doing anything”.

However she will probably milk the recovery of having it removed for content.

Also, it annoys me how she keeps saying tummy, I get in relation to talking to your toddler saying tummy but when you’re talking about yourself it sounds so childish.
Surprised she hasn’t added it to her bio. I saw she’s recently updated it and just cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cervical cysts are quite common - women are generally unaware of them unless they're seen during a smear.......they're usually a few millimeters across ........the cervix is not that big. No doubt, Carys' cyst will be 15 inches across and weigh 8 pound.....
She’s DEFINITELY going to say the cyst is the real reason she has such a huge belly now and nothing to do with her terrible diet and new lazy way of life… “it’s just the cyst guys and it’s NORMAL”

Reactions: 18
She’s DEFINITELY going to say the cyst is the real reason she has such a huge belly now and nothing to do with her terrible diet and new lazy way of life… “it’s just the cyst guys and it’s NORMAL”
A bunch of us in here said she needs to stop telling people it’s normal to be so bloated as it can indicate health issues and look at what’s happened.
further evidence she needs to stop with her crappy ‘it’s normal’ and ‘you should eat today’ stuff when she doesn’t know what’s going on with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
would a cyst make her belly like that though? pretty sure it's just belly fat and ab separation still.
My friend has endo and she's got a relatively flat stomach (doesn't exercise really)

Reactions: 6
Lord, Mabel is actually allowed colours in her birthday decorations!!! Someone call the police. Do you remember the beige/brown ASSthetic disaster that Amber’s 1st bday was

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lord, Mabel is actually allowed colours in her birthday decorations!!! Someone call the police. Do you remember the beige/brown ASSthetic disaster that Amber’s 1st bday was
and it seems they've got her a miss Rachel banner. amber wasn't allowed Elmo as it didn't fit the "aesthetic" 😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
would a cyst make her belly like that though? pretty sure it's just belly fat and ab separation still.
My friend has endo and she's got a relatively flat stomach (doesn't exercise really)
No I highly doubt it would ever do that, but if she could use it as her excuse she would

Reactions: 5
It’s not the cyst itself or the size of it, but endo can cause digestive issues and severe bloating or “endo belly”.
Totally agree on separation and excess weight but I’d say she also had bloating from that pic in Turkey, coupled with the pain she talked about, it should’ve been a red flag. I’d assumed she’d spoken to her GP parents at least. To keep calling it normal before getting checked was foolish and bad advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to give them that the birthday of Mabel seems A LOT MORE calm, more colors (not the nasty mushroom-infected-kinda beige ballon-arch) less over the top presents, not the insane food platters, not the silly cookies and cakes and no foto collage. I may eat my words tomorrow but they seem a lot more reduced. Maybe they’ve actually had some uncomfortable creep creeping about Amber and they’re toning down the whole girls online posting? Or Amber was just a new thing and everything was exciting, now with number two it’s like meh whatevs…? It’s a stark contrast. It seems less for the gram and more for the kid. I’m happy for Mabel.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You know when you repeat a word that often it begins to lose its meaning? Well cyst has been mentioned so much it no longer sounds like a real word!

Reactions: 6
Carys winning the wellness mama award?! Is trying to normalise bloating that’s not normal considered wellness? Is promoting an unhealthy lifestyle considered wellness? Who else was she up against for her to win it? So many questions as to how she won a wellness award 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Carys winning the wellness mama award?! Is trying to normalise bloating that’s not normal considered wellness? Is promoting an unhealthy lifestyle considered wellness? Who else was she up against for her to win it? So many questions as to how she won a wellness award 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
It's a bullshit vanity award thing where they basically set it up to try to sell expensive tables to the nominees to make a profit.
If you look at their page you can see how low budget it is, the backdrops, the socials, the coverage.
I'm not saying it to be mean, some people I follow and really like have been nominated and awarded and I'd say the same.
It's like an expansion of the scam when they tell you your kid won a poetry competition and will be published in a book to get you to buy the book for £20, it's just a money spinner with no merit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Not a baby, just a cyst"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a bullshit vanity award thing where they basically set it up to try to sell expensive tables to the nominees to make a profit.
If you look at their page you can see how low budget it is, the backdrops, the socials, the coverage.
I'm not saying it to be mean, some people I follow and really like have been nominated and awarded and I'd say the same.
It's like an expansion of the scam when they tell you your kid won a poetry competition and will be published in a book to get you to buy the book for £20, it's just a money spinner with no merit.
This is valuable insight, thank you

Reactions: 1