Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s got another afternoons ‘work’ this month. A ‘celebrity’ footy match in Basildon. I use the word ‘celebrity’ very loosely after seeing who is taking part 😂. They are even more unknown than the ‘Sellebrity’ soccer event players and they’re the absolute dregs of the z list 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More unflattering clothes from the bony one.She really needs to go sort her head out and wear what she already owns.As where the duck does she actually go to wear anything other than gym stuff.Overspending when both jobless is not going to save your sham of a marriage.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
More unflattering clothes from the bony one.She really needs to go sort her head out and wear what she already owns.As where the duck does she actually go to wear anything other than gym stuff.Overspending when both jobless is not going to save your sham of a marriage.
She’ll send 99% back. She’s only ordered them to do aff links on them. She’s bleeping trolling us with all these feet shots 🤢😂 everything she’s shown today, I’ve seen other ‘influencers’ show exactly the same clothes in the last couple of weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited and now she’s sharing that pathetic reel, after I mentioned earlier that she hadn’t shared it. Morning Flappy 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like he’s got another afternoons ‘work’ this month. A ‘celebrity’ footy match in Basildon. I use the word ‘celebrity’ very loosely after seeing who is taking part 😂. They are even more unknown than the ‘Sellebrity’ soccer event players and they’re the absolute dregs of the z list 😂
That's a real Zelebrity affair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll send 99% back. She’s only ordered them to do aff links on them. She’s bleeping trolling us with all these feet shots 🤢😂 everything she’s shown today, I’ve seen other ‘influencers’ show exactly the same clothes in the last couple of weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited and now she’s sharing that pathetic reel, after I mentioned earlier that she hadn’t shared it. Morning Flappy 👋🏻
This makes me laugh and is another reason she gets so little work... not sure about these should I keep.... marks as a ad 😂
That's a class sales woman that

• Haha
Anyone that reports to ASA, please report all her Bambi & Bear stories because she’s not marking them as ad/own brand. Also she’s just done a load of stories for ‘posh sauces’ and hasn’t marked one of them properly either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope he didn't drive home,how many pictures did he have a drink in his hand ?

You know all this tome he has if the moment he and she never do anything good with it,
They could do 1 shift a week each volunteering somewhere, a food bank charity shop anything.

Surprised the icks aren't back yet
They are. They keep photographing themselves.
---
Down as "reality star". The oscar winning actor won't like that ....😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Hope he didn't drive home,how many pictures did he have a drink in his hand ?

You know all this tome he has if the moment he and she never do anything good with it,
They could do 1 shift a week each volunteering somewhere, a food bank charity shop anything.

Surprised the icks aren't back yet
They could do......
...but it will never happen.
They'd rather beg and grift off of charity, instead.
---
And, again, no wages . He ' thinks' it's work........

Omfg, Pitsea is literally the worst, why would they host it there 🤣🤣

• Haha
What can our Fakey do as legendary Soccer Aid do not want him playing for them. He will take anything offered! Hopefully someone breaks his dirty legs on the field.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he have so many wrinkles for his age🤢Of course has to bring up piers 4 million views as the creeps entire life is spend trying to get attention.He really is a freak following random arse people he has a picture taken with.

I know we joke he is in the closet and looks so happy when he is with Chris but I reckon aside from that he is wetting himself because he is with somebody in the public eye and he thinks he looks great. He probably gets overexcited when somebody actually wants has to be with him and that it will lead to more opportunities.
---

Maybe I worded things wrong. I lived away for 9 years and had to speak slower so people could understand but I have never lost my accent and just don't speak total slang. I am proud of my accent. I just think Flaps would sound much better with her accent as she could still sound ok with correct grammar as what she is trying to do makes her sound false
I've lived away from Liverpool for nearly 30 years, still sound like John Bishop.
Zero fucks given .
---
Canal barges

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.