Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder how much of his £25 his got left :LOL: if he'd won he would be shouting it from the rooftops.
Flapz looks like she's sulking as a no show today, no maris and no kitten. We're used to no Fred's or purdy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
High brow calibre men that he’s started to follow….. you can smell the desperation and the begging he’s done on the day! He would have done that in a jovial but serious way. I bet his pocket money went his first round 😂
Jim Erwood is already his and CHs manager at Off Limits and Jason Brightman is also employed by OL on the sports side, so spends a lot of time with CH because of the horse racing and golf. Considering JE is his manager, you never see him with him unless Chris is there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was a maggot in 2020 too, judging by the scum! Look at flappy though😳
What self respecting person talks about wanking himself stupid to a radio station 🤢 He will talk about absolutely anything if he gets attention and column inches from it 🤢 Always has to bring up social media in any interview he does as well. But he’s not obsessed with insta is he 🙄🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 20
🐔Sack of tit the lot of them...Smart those days have gone...❄❄❄...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought he would rinse his day at the races for content 🤔 there's probably a reel banked with CH waiting for its moment 😂
His £25 allowance would not have gone far, average pint prices are £7-8, more at some racecourses. I'd guess he was too tight to buy a racecard or have a bet.
Did you not have enough money to enjoy your day out Fakey?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he would rinse his day at the races for content 🤔 there's probably a reel banked with CH waiting for its moment 😂
His £25 allowance would not have gone far, average pint prices are £7-8, more at some racecourses. I'd guess he was too tight to buy a racecard or have a bet.
Did you not have enough money to enjoy your day out Fakey?
Couldn’t even afford to stop overnight by the looks of it. 9 hour journey there and back just to go horse racing? He’s going to be tired today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fuckin hell, never seen Fakey so happy as when he's with Chris 😘😘😘 remember that ad they did about aftershaves, oh please say it's in the Wiki @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsl
I know we joke he is in the closet and looks so happy when he is with Chris but I reckon aside from that he is wetting himself because he is with somebody in the public eye and he thinks he looks great. He probably gets overexcited when somebody actually wants has to be with him and that it will lead to more opportunities.
---
I hear this, my accent is similar to yourself. I REFUSE to change my accent, I work in the states & like CHERYL this is my accent. Americans can be lazy & not listen - like America we have counties that talk differently even 10 miles away from where I live people have a different accent. Now, due to me REFUSING to change accent although I will annunciate words correctly, my accent isn’t changing.
Now, it was more of an issue with Ant & Dec when they attempted to crack the states (I know someone who worked on that show & it was a mess).

Having an accent is a winner though (in the acting world), especially if you maintain the your accent but can also imitate other accents & the people who are able to do this better than most are people with regional accents. Sorry, I fought soo much in America about my accent & refused to back down - and luckily, it was the best thing I did.
Maybe I worded things wrong. I lived away for 9 years and had to speak slower so people could understand but I have never lost my accent and just don't speak total slang. I am proud of my accent. I just think Flaps would sound much better with her accent as she could still sound ok with correct grammar as what she is trying to do makes her sound false

• Heart
So his long day yesterday wasn’t actually earning his pennies but on a jolly with Chris.So funny that neither of them have a job or regular income.The downfall of the biggest fake online is giving me joy👍

• Haha
  • Heart
No one wants your knock of Ali express shite!
The dumb bint is still adding “new” pieces😂😂😂. She’s such a lying witch.
---
Or to see you trying to breastfeed your cat 🙄🤢
She might as well extract Fakey’s semen while he’s asleep and use a turkey baster. He’s defo not interested in actually doing her. She’s sending out so many messages that she wants a new baby. The way she holds that kitten says it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CH on his contracted day out with knobhead, day of pleasure for Jake, day of bleeping hard graft for CH having to put up with him all bleeping day 🥴 and CH looks awful, what happened to him?he used to be quite nice looking but now he looks like a greasy minger.
he’s definitely gone down hill but at least he’s got his own hair instead of looking like he scooped some roadkill off the motorway and plonked it on his head 🤢

• Haha
The dumb bint is still adding “new” pieces😂😂😂. She’s such a lying witch.
---

She might as well extract Fakey’s semen while he’s asleep and use a turkey baster. He’s defo not interested in actually doing her. She’s sending out so many messages that she wants a new baby. The way she holds that kitten says it all!
Haha the other day she said mainly girls stuff was left so what's she on about🤥🤥🤥

Lol at Fakey's long day yesterday being a day at Chester races, we all thought he'd got another day's work, who moans about the fact they are getting a jolly day😂😂😂😂
On Sunday I got up at 5.15am to take my daughter to a dance competition over 2 hours away, it was a really long day got back home at 9.30 but I loved it, seeing her do what she loves is my favourite. The venue was packed out and roasting hot🥵🥵🥵
When does Fake ever do anything like that for his kids. Selfish wanker🤬🤬🤬 back to filming scarecrow Leo as soon as he wakes up again ffs🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
🐔I'm proud of my accent born and bred Cockney, still sound the same and will never change..Up the Harris fakey.......look that one up 😆.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope he didn't drive home,how many pictures did he have a drink in his hand ?

You know all this tome he has if the moment he and she never do anything good with it,
They could do 1 shift a week each volunteering somewhere, a food bank charity shop anything.

Surprised the icks aren't back yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.