Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do they both share the swimming lessons each week 🙄...

wonder if he take his shawl and dummie in the water with him?
Screenshot_20240323-123925.png

Reactions: 3
i'm screaaaaaming at Hollie promoting TEMU 😂 😂 😂 times must be haaaard.
Usually ramps up the #aff/paid commission links just before a holiday, for the spends 🤣
Grifting like the rest of them, none of them work only Josh and Michelle!

Reactions: 7
I’m working at the marathon again in a few weeks. I’ll look out for the family of beige including dad the cheater. I’ll try and get pics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tripletta bridal, what a tit name for a bridal business!

lol at them ’modelling’ their own collection with their brothers weird looking gf and a couple of mates 😂
just go get a proper job, surely this isn‘t making much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her parents live in a normal semi detached house so does Katie. Not sure about Sophie. The family have money, are comfortable but aren’t rich rich if that makes any sense. As a footballer Josh was probs earning anything from £1000-£2000 a week playing for the likes of orient etc. so not a lot considering the life they appear to live. I actually think a lot of the money has come from Hollies ‘businesses and Instagram work’ over the years. As crazy as it sounds for the area they live in £950,000 is cheap. The area is full of footballers & bankers. You don’t get change from a million these days for a normal house.
I’m pretty sure the triplets parents are extremely well off, no? Unless they lost their wealth

Reactions: 1
No thanks Hollie I'm not interested in your pyramid scheme...

and your face filter looks ridiculous, you actually look animated

Reactions: 8
No thanks Hollie I'm not interested in your pyramid scheme...

and your face filter looks ridiculous, you actually look animated
I’m sure someone said on the sam faiers threads about this Jetset crap that you have to pay them to sign up to be part of their ‘team’ and then pay them monthly or something, surely nobody is falling for this crap?

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure the triplets parents are extremely well off, no? Unless they lost their wealth
I think that James Kane's jewellery empire might have gone tits up - I'm pretty sure that I read it on one of the threads on here. Whilst re-reading Arg's book he namechecks James Kane as he used to work for him.

In the Sam Faiers book she wrote that Billie briefly 'dated' Josh.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think that James Kane's jewellery empire might have gone tits up - I'm pretty sure that I read it on one of the threads on here. Whilst re-reading Arg's book he namechecks James Kane as he used to work for him.

In the Sam Faiers book she wrote that Billie briefly 'dated' Josh.
The family have a shop in East Ham high street. The shop is still there, not sure if it opens.

Reactions: 3
The family have a shop in East Ham high street. The shop is still there, not sure if it opens.
Ah, thank you. They've definitely featured one of the stores during an early episode of TOWIE - Arg ended up ruining an expensive watch he hadn't even paid for yet.

It will be between £1,500 - £3,000 per week so still not a bad living.

but with a house worth a million? its not a lot

not been on holiday for a while either, must be feeling the pinch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between £1000 and £1500 pwk maybe

According to the local news he’s still in talks for next seasons contract 🤣
---
but with a house worth a million? its not a lot

not been on holiday for a while either, must be feeling the pinch
I think it’s soon, both have said recently on stories they can’t wait for their holiday,
brace yourself for bacon burnt babies 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2