Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house they live in looks very under furnished. No blinds or curtains up or things on the wall. I’m sure she said they’d been in for 2 years.

Reactions: 5
The house they live in looks very under furnished. No blinds or curtains up or things on the wall. I’m sure she said they’d been in for 2 years.
Yes it does, I’m sure I read on one of the previous Mark or Jess threads someone said it cost them just on £1M to buy!!
no wonder Josh was crying about his income when his football ends when he did the show he did with mark and his dad - probably likely to have a substantial mortgage
---
Found the post it was on the mark thread

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it must be cold with no window coverings...id hate to have no blinds or curtains at night (especially living semi rural) - id feel really uneasy!

Reactions: 8
Amazed they could get a mortgage anywhere near that amount! Unless Hollie’s parents fronted up a lot of the money.

Because Big Mark’s Aqua card certainly won’t have stretched that far…

• Haha
Amazed they could get a mortgage anywhere near that amount! Unless Hollie’s parents fronted up a lot of the money.

Because Big Mark’s Aqua card certainly won’t have stretched that far…
The aqua card gets me every time I read it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is her parents really rich, or is it just a stretch?

they wouldn't look out of place in a council high rise tower ( no offence to council residents)

Reactions: 1
someone earlier on this thread said the parents jewellers business went bust but they still have a shop
her sisters and parents don’t seem to live in lavish houses from what she posts on her stories when she’s round at their houses

Reactions: 1
Her parents live in a normal semi detached house so does Katie. Not sure about Sophie. The family have money, are comfortable but aren’t rich rich if that makes any sense. As a footballer Josh was probs earning anything from £1000-£2000 a week playing for the likes of orient etc. so not a lot considering the life they appear to live. I actually think a lot of the money has come from Hollies ‘businesses and Instagram work’ over the years. As crazy as it sounds for the area they live in £950,000 is cheap. The area is full of footballers & bankers. You don’t get change from a million these days for a normal house.

she likes to party a lot through the week🍷🍷🍸

and the filters she's using is ridiculous, come on Hollie we know you are a little dog in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her parents live in a normal semi detached house so does Katie. Not sure about Sophie. The family have money, are comfortable but aren’t rich rich if that makes any sense. As a footballer Josh was probs earning anything from £1000-£2000 a week playing for the likes of orient etc. so not a lot considering the life they appear to live. I actually think a lot of the money has come from Hollies ‘businesses and Instagram work’ over the years. As crazy as it sounds for the area they live in £950,000 is cheap. The area is full of footballers & bankers. You don’t get change from a million these days for a normal house.
I think Sophie’s house is on Thewrightbuild insta which I think is Georgies business page…. The latest 3 grid posts

Omg look at her latest story the filters made her look like Coco the fkn clown 🤡.

she must know she's a dog with no filter
---
Omg look at her latest story the filters made her look like Coco the fkn clown 🤡.

she must know she's a dog with no filter

Sophie only lives in a nice house because her husband is a wright!

Reactions: 4