Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe they’re dragging that tiny baby to Dubai already. He’s only just barely home from hospital!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Josh looks so odd, never saw the attraction with any of the wrights, they all look a bit too closely related #theonlywayisinbred

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot believe they’re dragging that tiny baby to Dubai already. He’s only just barely home from hospital!
I looked up Hollie’s posts about the baby and he’s only just past his due date, surely any health professional would advise against travelling abroad especially A 7 hour flight, plus common sense would say he’s far too young and susceptible to infections etc!
They‘re as thick as pig tit, unbelievable

Reactions: 19
H
Josh is the double of senior leather face Nanny Pat
He really takes after her.
---
I looked up Hollie’s posts about the baby and he’s only just past his due date, surely any health professional would advise against travelling abroad especially A 7 hour flight, plus common sense would say he’s far too young and susceptible to infections etc!
They‘re as thick as pig tit, unbelievable
I don't think common sense has anything to do with the Wrights.

Reactions: 10
It’s 35 degrees in Dubai at the minute and that baby hasn’t even got a rash guard / SPF swimsuit on!

• Wow
  • Sad
I cannot believe they have taken that premature baby to Dubai, it's like they are trying to give this thread content! My baby was 5 weeks early and he went absolutely nowhere until he was way past his due date. Irresponsible! What is the rush to get to Dubai???! Just So they can show off, as if they are a happy family, I'm sorry but holidaying with a 1 year old and a new born is absolutely not enjoyable. It's constant work. Although they have the iPad as the nanny!

Reactions: 15
I know he wasn’t as premature as the new baby but didn’t they drag baby Josh to the Caribbean when he was weeks old?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes little Josh was took to Dubai early on, and dragged round pubs at literally only days old if i remember correctly.

The only time Josh looks fully engaged is when he's staring into a Ipad.
---
* Caribbean or Dubai *

The new baby is in an older lady’s arms in pics tonight so I imagine they’ve gone away with parents but are keeping them out of the pics. They took the other baby to the Caribbean which was for a wedding so fair enough but those boys are both just carted around to pubs and restaurants, stuck in front of iPads and used for instagram pics and ads. Jess Wright’s kid is the same. Bizarre family with so few brain cells between them it seems!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes there is a older woman in the pics ...

i don't think it's leather face she will be home babysitting Jess and Vis.

It's Hollies mum probably.

Reactions: 4
So its ok to exploit her kids all over IG... yet doesn't want to show herself because she's to pale.
Screenshot_20230523-180208.png

Reactions: 5
Because she cares more about him being a mini me and matching his Dad for the insta pics than she cares about protecting his skin. Fair enough he doesn’t need to be in a sun suit morn Til night if he’s smothered in high SPF going to or from the shaded areas but he’s literally sat in the blaring sun playing in the water which will be diminishing his SPF coverage. It’s just tit parenting, no excuses.

Reactions: 7
Because she cares more about him being a mini me and matching his Dad for the insta pics than she cares about protecting his skin. Fair enough he doesn’t need to be in a sun suit morn Til night if he’s smothered in high SPF going to or from the shaded areas but he’s literally sat in the blaring sun playing in the water which will be diminishing his SPF coverage. It’s just tit parenting, no excuses.
I just went a checked and OMG. I’m normally quite chilled but he’s not even got a hat on, it’s like 37/38/39 high temps in the day!
As an adult I’d struggle. I’m literally aghast what they’re doing! Also Josh is pink all down his legs, he’s very fair and ginger. The child has had way way too much sun! It’s actually horrid to see! Also crawling poolside he nearly slipped once but Josh was there! What planet are these guys on?!

Reactions: 2
"earn it, then you deserve it"

If it wasn't for Lauren G causing drama in Towie that then gave your brother a platform ...no one would have heard of your family.

And your son it looking pretty red sat there exposed to the 40°c heat.

And doesn't Hollie look dog rough with no make-up on.
Screenshot_20230524-131637.png
Screenshot_20230524-131659.png

---
I think Hollie has horrible weird eyes..it's like her eyelids are tucked under.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
"earn it, then you deserve it"

If it wasn't for Lauren G causing drama in Towie that then gave your brother a platform ...no one would have heard of your family.

And your son it looking pretty red sat there exposed to the 40°c heat.

And doesn't Hollie look dog rough with no make-up on.
View attachment 2192818View attachment 2192819
---
I think Hollie has horrible weird eyes..it's like her eyelids are tucked under.
I’m pretty sure she’s spoken about how much sun damage she’s had on her own skin from being in the sun too much - and I think she has quite bad melasma too but they’re literally never out of the sun! She’s going to look like an old leather handbag soon

Reactions: 5