Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coral always edits herself to look like a drag queen and of course peach got left out they left her alone on her first birthday whilst ocean got 2 parties it’s clear as day who they favour

Reactions: 17
Why does cheat keep making out the holiday is gonna be wild and awful ... Why go on holiday then if they can't handle the 3 young children they've raised lol No doubt Allison will be doing most of the parenting while they're away

Reactions: 5
Definitely only invited her to do the babysitting and he's not even sitting next to ANY of his children on the flight 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
We always took pram on holiday. So handy if they are tired at night time. My wee fella was 9 last year and I took one. Doesn’t restrict us if it’s late

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We always took pram on holiday. So handy if they are tired at night time. My wee fella was 9 last year and I took one. Doesn’t restrict us if it’s late
I try to be polite on here as we’re all here for the same reason but fuk ME. NINE? Jesus you definitely get a few stares when your away because that’s barbaric 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I try to be polite on here as we’re all here for the same reason but fuk ME. NINE? Jesus you definitely get a few stares when your away because that’s barbaric 😳😳😳
Ah defo did didn’t care. Was more times pushing an empty pram but was handy for walking back late

Reactions: 2
Yes really lol. Every holiday before too. We go away as a big family I hate being refined to the hotel so if we were out late I’d always take it he used to sit in it pull the hood down and chill on his iPad if he was wrecked 😂

What sort of pram fits a 9 year old in ? That seems uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If the last few videos don't scream they should have absolutely no more babies I don't know what else will. They have absolutely no control.
---
Of course they're the type of dickheads to clap when landing.. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It really irritates me how when their children are acting up they just laugh at them, like you’re on a plane full of people don’t laugh at her launching things, bloody parent her!! I’m surprised they haven’t got told off for peach standing on that table either, they’re actually feral 😳

Reactions: 21
Echoing what everyone else has said. I literally have no words. Chet is more concerned about thinking he is famous & buying the man a beer next to him & getting that on camera than parenting his feral kids. That’s not on, so selfish. No consideration for anyone else, what a disgusting little man.

It really irritates me how when their children are acting up they just laugh at them, like you’re on a plane full of people don’t laugh at her launching things, bloody parent her!! I’m surprised they haven’t got told off for peach standing on that table either, they’re actually feral 😳

I don’t know how they have the patience to sit and laugh and film, I would be so overly stressed in that situation it’s unreal but I guess if it can get you more views and money it’s different! they’re both nobs, I hope they bump into a gang of karens

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I felt so sorry for the people in front of peach when she was bouncing on that tray table. And Chet acting like he’s some kind of celebrity with the chav fan-boys on the plane 🤢.

Reactions: 19
And Peach just sat unsecured in the taxi. It looks like a decent hotel too, imagine you'd forked out a fortune for a relaxing holiday and they all come screaming out the taxi

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They acted like the family that you see walking up the plane aisle and think god I hope they're not by me

It looks like peach goes to hit the women in front or pull her hair and he cuts the video. Ugh

Reactions: 8