Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems like Helen's mum is going on holiday with them cheats posted he's gotta hear her voice for the next two weeks lol they're genuinely pathetic they can't look after their 3 kids between the 2 of them because Chet is such a Disney dad lol He's got to have his alone time even on family holidays, how does she not get the absolute ick

Reactions: 13
Laughed at chets temu reel. Is it just me or does elvis have no curtains or blinds.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240501_093951.jpg

Wow. Coral really needs to stop editing her pictures so much. She looks like an alien everything is out of proportion. Surely this is some kinda ... Issue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2908240

Wow. Coral really needs to stop editing her pictures so much. She looks like an alien everything is out of proportion. Surely this is some kinda ... Issue.
I literally just screenshot this to post aswell, why does she feel the need to change her face to the point that it’s obviously been edited! Surely the point of doing it is doing it discreetly so people don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just found this someone posted on a previous thread, the difference is insane she’s edited herself into a whole new person
CB0F6EC2-DD8B-4988-9D83-E25BE5A1A651.jpeg
34EA00D5-6119-4DF6-90E1-E98851C1955E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t get it when people edit themselves to look absolutely terrible. Like surely if you want to edit yourself you’d at least edit yourself to look nice!?

Reactions: 19
It's so obvious as well because you look at the people around her and you can tell she's face tuned to the max. Insecurity must be high which is sad. I just don't know who she's trying to impress.

Reactions: 8
She looks better in real life than the edited pic. Who wants a nose like that, MJ nose. I have secondhand embarrassment for her. Can’t even imagine what her own family think.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the Temu TikTok. Peach gets left out so bad poor thing. Where’s her bubble gun & pjs?

Reactions: 4
That is actually insane 😳 poor girls confidence must be on the floor to photoshop herself as a whole new person.
Why has she edited her head so small? She looks like someone pulled the head off a Barbie and drew a face on the bobble inside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.