Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the average person afford to have their carpets, floors and sofa cleaned professionally as often as they do? Genuinely asking.
Not me! I can’t afford a weekly normal cleaner unless we were to give up eating organic food and buy crap, cheap food. I am the cleaner 😂

Reactions: 5
Not me! I can’t afford a weekly normal cleaner unless we were to give up eating organic food and buy crap, cheap food. I am the cleaner 😂
I got my sofas cleaned professionally once and it really damaged the fabric and got the carpet in my living room and hallway done 2 years ago after a couple of spills. I had to save to have both of those down…it wasn’t just funds ready to be spent. I watch all these Instagram people and it just drums in how much disposable income I don’t have 😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a job. So lazy she can't even be bothered to buy her own carpet cleaner. Oh wait because she gets it all for free by advertising it but never declares it as an ad hmmmm

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure it’s not good for your carpets and sofa to be cleaned professionally that regularly. It’s like when she spills something she hasn’t even attempted to get the stain out, she just leaves it and gets it professionally cleaned. Grubby

Reactions: 15
I just think they don’t take care of their stuff/home. It’s all replaceable/cleanable to them so they don’t even bother. We have cream carpets and hire a carpet cleaner (self operated) every other year just to give them a spruce up. Have never had the sofa cleaned. I just wash the cushion covers in the washing machine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for those kids. They're not being taught how to behave and think it's funny to batter each other and swear as it means they'll get attention

Reactions: 8
Why the f would you sit there filming your kid being physically abusive to their sibling? I would have taken that boy upstairs and had a good bloody word with him not sit there filming pathetically saying “did you just hit her?” You bleeping blind cheat?

Reactions: 12
Too busy filming Elvis hitting Peach in the face with a bowl, instead of disciplining him. Top work 👍🏾🫠(IDIOT)

Reactions: 10
Egg making out she’s the perfect housewife baking cookies while her cheat of a bf films her feral kids fighting and swearing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching Helen's video of her taking kids to primark. Saying the kids can't have what they had mate she defo brought them all that shite

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for every single fucker who's going to be on the plane with these bunch of clampits!
You'll have 3 kids being absolute ferel brats beating each other, running riot and screaming at any given moment. Helen just walking around with her nipples out eye bleeping herself at her reflection at any given moment and probably drop down to do the splits to celebrate their holiday. Whilst chet just walks round like he's bow legged with his phone in one hand recording said kids being brats and the use the other hand to swoop augustus gloop up and wave him around like he's selling something at a auction waiting for anyone to say how cute he is with his perm because even though he's a minor he likes to rate him 10/10 and likes other adults to agree too ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chet wants his kids to look back at pictures for them to tell him how good he looked???? What???????

Nothings gonna make them say that 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14