Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appear to have been stopped from commenting on the Mail articles. Which is a shame because I was having a good giggle to myself! I asked who put 50p in the idiot on the JJ Chalmers one.

This one in particular that they wouldn’t publish….
The Daily Mail comments section is rubbish now. So clunky, takes ages to load.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Who?
Well whoever she is, she can duck right off !!!
View attachment 2906802
I wish they would call Catherine by the name she has had for the past 13 years...
and this fried of Meghan's can eff off...
---
The Daily Mail comments section is rubbish now. So clunky, takes ages to load.
My laptop sounds like a jumbo jet taking off whenever i dare try loading the comments on one of their articles :ROFLMAO: I think it's all the ads and pop-up videos that my laptop struggles with. It's new, as well!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Neil Sean. This is turning into a worldwide privacy tour!

Thanks @LadyMuck 🌺
Briefly, the Sussexes are taking their Netflix crew with them to Nigeria. Neil wasn't sure whether it would also be covered by a UK news channel, as it would be a very expensive trip.
If KC had intervened and said no to St Paul’s he would be punishing all the Invictus athletes and organisers who have done so much work over the years. He can’t punish them because his son is a treacherous idiot. It’s a church service and Harry is giving a reading, not doing a speech.
It’s another opportunity for Harry to make a fool of himself and possibly get him removed as patron of Invictus.
Then the veterans and organisers who have worked so hard are paying a very high price (again) for the vain hope that the Stoat will make a fool of himself and hopefully be removed as Patron. He has made a fool of himself every week for years, and is still Patron.
The iconic St Paul's venue gives the Stoat reflected gravitas and importance, and his father should have said No at the outset. A different venue, that's all, not punishing anyone just somewhere more appropriate.
And not officiated by a Dean, a man of God.
The Stoat is a thief and should not be giving a reading at a cathedral service for a charity to whom he and his hooker wife intend to charge obscene expenses.
Like last time, and the whole world knew it, but they were protected as usual. His father should have said No but he denies the Sussexes nothing, ever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Isnt St Paul's where Charles and Di married?
I'm surprised Meghan doesn't want to get her picture taken there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harkle chat

Pseudo-royal tour to Nigeria? Evocative of Windsors' visit to Nazi Germany. The press will love it. US publications aligned to the Harkles will pronounce it a success and play up to the companies they are involved with. UK will pump up the balloon and then prick it, from positive to negative. İt will affect the prestige of TRF. KC and PoW recovering from health crises and solving Harkle problem is not a priority. A sick farce demonstrating what happens when uncontrollable renegades act without regard to families, institutions, protocols. Smeg is uncontrollable and unmanageable and Haz goes along with it.

Aldi and Lidl? TRF needs to address issues at some point that are dichotomous. Parliament could stipulate that if you are not living in or brought up in UK you have no rights to be in LOS and accede to the throne. A good solution which does not use exposure.

Was miscarriage a mythcarriage? The evidence shows Smeg is supremely fecund. Not long after the ring was on her finger then a bun was in the oven and the miscarriage was very convenient and succeeded in getting Warby's sympathy.

Why no honesty about surrogacy if used? The Harkles' behaviour gives rise to speculation that the children are not genetically tied to both parents. Otherwise sympathy and change in protocol might have occurred.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if the Flatpacks are allowed to watch the Royal events on tv. On the one hand I can see the ILBW wanting to show them Daddy with his medals mingling with Royalty and seeing their relatives, but on the other hand is there reluctance to expose them in case of difficult questions and aggravation down the line? I agree that there will be millions made by therapists in the near future.
I don't believe there are any Flatpacks at all, they were an abstract blackmail tool and the Sussexes are very obviously not parents. I've never in my life met a person who claimed to have children who had no children and it's a mad concept to grasp.

As this saga has unfolded the idea of surrogates is gaining ground, and I think this is part of the groundwork to come up with an explanation for the scam. They have to. With surrogates they can work in some human drama, infertility, yearning for children, and now instability from a disturbed childhood.

That there were never any children at all is impossible to explain, so here we are with surrogates that the Monarchy "didn't know about". If this works it will come at a price, and If it goes bad the Ho will accuse them of forcing it on her. She's quite capable of it. The reality imo is far worse than we know and they're all in it up to their necks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't believe there are any Flatpacks at all, they were an abstract blackmail tool and the Sussexes are very obviously not parents. I've never in my life met a person who claimed to have children who had no children and it's a mad concept to grasp.

As this saga has unfolded the idea of surrogates is gaining ground, and I think this is part of the groundwork to come up with an explanation for the scam. They have to. With surrogates they can work in some human drama, infertility, yearning for children, and now instability from a disturbed childhood.

That there were never any children at all is impossible to explain, so here we are with surrogates that the Monarchy "didn't know about". If this works it will come at a price, and If it goes bad the Ho will accuse them of forcing it on her. She's quite capable of it. The reality imo is far worse than we know and they're all in it up to their necks.

People outside here think we are nuts anyway so I may as well type this -

these people tried to fool everyone into thinking they were frightened by a hoarde of paparazzi in their Netflix film when really it was one guy on a bike who was oblivious to them. Fake.
These people tried to fool everyone into thinking they were terrified for their lives in a high speed car chase lasting an hour in New York City. It was a fake.
So is it such a crazy idea idea to suggest these people might be planning to fake a kidnapping of two children?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Harkle chat

Pseudo-royal tour to Nigeria? Evocative of Windsors' visit to Nazi Germany. The press will love it. US publications aligned to the Harkles will pronounce it a success and play up to the companies they are involved with. UK will pump up the balloon and then prick it, from positive to negative. İt will affect the prestige of TRF. KC and PoW recovering from health crises and solving Harkle problem is not a priority. A sick farce demonstrating what happens when uncontrollable renegades act without regard to families, institutions, protocols. Smeg is uncontrollable and unmanageable and Haz goes along with it.

Aldi and Lidl? TRF needs to address issues at some point that are dichotomous. Parliament could stipulate that if you are not living in or brought up in UK you have no rights to be in LOS and accede to the throne. A good solution which does not use exposure.

Was miscarriage a mythcarriage? The evidence shows Smeg is supremely fecund. Not long after the ring was on her finger then a bun was in the oven and the miscarriage was very convenient and succeeded in getting Warby's sympathy.

Why no honesty about surrogacy if used? The Harkles' behaviour gives rise to speculation that the children are not genetically tied to both parents. Otherwise sympathy and change in protocol might have occurred.
I had to look up what the word fecund meant, I was like what the fecund does that mean? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I had to look up what the word fecund meant, I was like what the fecund does that mean? :ROFLMAO:
It's between first and third.
---

these people tried to fool everyone into thinking they were frightened by a hoarde of paparazzi in their Netflix film when really it was one guy on a bike who was oblivious to them. Fake.
These people tried to fool everyone into thinking they were terrified for their lives in a high speed car chase lasting an hour in New York City. It was a fake.
So is it such a crazy idea idea to suggest these people might be planning to fake a kidnapping of two children?
It would be a handy way to gain sympathy.
You never miss what you never had.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh... the Royals and/ or govt bought Invictus for him, didn't they...? I have that sick feeling you get when there's duping going on, but not only from the duper you expect.
[/QUOTE]
---
That's not just disgusting, but in Maori ( and probably other cultures) in the old days that could be used to curse the child or the family. Repulsive, anyway.
---

Neil! ❤ Cinny, lookin' good there, girlfriend!
---

Oh... the Royals and/ or govt bought Invictus for him, didn't they...? I have that sick feeling you get when there's duping going on, but not only from the duper you expect.
Thanks @TickTickTick ! But can't you see the pain in his eyes and hear the heartbreak in his voice? His wife doesn't understand him and they sleep in separate bedrooms! We're going to run away to Târgu Lapușu where we will marry and farm goats when his divorce comes thru! He put the papers in 2 years ago but there's been a postman strike he says!
He's sooooo romantic and sexy and bought me a Jewell which matches my eyes, and he's a Rabbit Duracell God too as you say in London. 🤪💓Wish me luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sentebale has published their 2023 annual report and has thanked the Sussex Squad for their efforts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have replenished the cheesy poof stash in the VIP room after binge eating quite a few packs. Sorry everyone!
I got the M&S own brand which are soft but could do with being slightly more cheesy. Much better than Sainsbury’s own brand which takes off a layer of skin from the roof of your mouth when you eat them.

Enjoy - and welcome!
Fanks
I think the softness is countered by extra cheesiness 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't Harold miss more than one of the "kids" birthdays????
He has missed Archie's 3rd birthday because he went off to play polo with the Los Padres team and he also missed Archie's 4th birthday last year as he was here for the Coronation.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whilst we joke about the Harkles staging a kidnapping in Nigeria...
It is perhaps worth remembering that part of Harrys case for IPP status was that if anything should happen to him it would damage the prestige of the United Kingdom.

Just saying...
---
Murky Meg...

I think this is why the Stoat and any "family" with him in the UK will get full protection. His father would have huge problems if there was even an attempt on the Stoat, and the Stoat could say it was because of poor protection. I posted an article the other day that after talks with RAVEC and the HO, the Stoat had got what he wanted in terms of security, but they didn't say what it meant. Presumably the taxpayer is footing the bill.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Isnt St Paul's where Charles and Di married?
I'm surprised Meghan doesn't want to get her picture taken there.
Absolutely @Chita - this is why the whole thing is stinky. There is no way that grifter would avoid a photo op at St Pauls- there is something afoot which is keeping her away.

At least when they arrive in Nigeria they’ll be able to tell straight away that not all of her is ‘Nigerian’ 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Chita, I don't think what you are saying is in any way outside the realm of possibiity. My mind has gone to even darker places because I put absolutely nothing past MM. She is, as HMTLQ said, evil and is capable of absolutely anything.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.