Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just realised this is one of the hospitals that belongs to the Trust I work for and I didn't know! Apparently it was all top secret and only a handful of people were told. I was in the office around the corner as well so could have invited them up for a cup of tea!
He wouldn’t have come …. I hear he has no time to ‘spare’ to talk to redheads these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There is an interesting lunchtime lecture on the public records office website on hiring fairs (as they were called in England).
The opening of the Mayor of Casterbridge is perhaps the most famous literary example.
---
Sip...

Excellent video, well worth the watch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have too admit He looks well but He was not stuck on a waiting list AND He is getting 1000% better care & treatment than anyother poor soul
---

stupid witch
When I had my breast cancer, I received my treatment in good time and can honestly say, I couldn't have gotten better if I'd have gone private. Maybe I'm just lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

the first little boy wanted to speak to William so said it was his birthday
he lied 😆

what a cute picture

• Heart
Reactions: 36
he is adored ❤
Probably an unpopular opinion but people dressed like that always give off a 'nutter' vibe to me ;)

I'd be no good in the RF cos I'd want to walk in the opposite direction. I'm sure they're perfectly nice people but a little too enthusiastic for me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I suspected when we heard about her book "The Truth" that George would be used to lay the groundwork. A mixture of falsehoods and toothless attacks on the Sussexes, disguised as "pulling no punches" may be the result.

The timing was interesting, just when the clamour on SM for the truth became overwhelming. I suspect that she's working to find a middle ground in her book through the constitutional fraud, and her apparent absolving of any blame of the Monarchy would suggest this is the case so far. Wootton's a prop and I'm surprised at him tbh.

BP could pretend they were hoodwinked but this isn't credible as they're worse than the Mafia. There could be some angle of indulgence of the Ho as damaged / infertile, but they need to be careful what they accuse the Sussexes of as the Sussexes could cause them a lot of damage. In return the Stoats will need paying a lot plus other benefits, and the Flatpacks could quietly "disappear" in the US - instead of "wanting to play with their royal cousins" which is just a BS threat and both sides know it. The Ho wants money, not relatives.

The Ho has an impressive arsenal of weapons, and though people say they're sinking they remain buoyant imo because they know the secrets. She could prove that Fark's christening never happened and that the RF colluded, for starters. C & C can't pretend they weren't there or didn't allow their photos to be in the world press. Unfortunately, just in that one, the Cambridges were there too.
Please set me right if I've got the wrong end of the stick but what I think you're saying is that the RF chose either to comply with blackmail or to collude with the antics? (Though it may not have been so clear cut at the time.)

If so, neither is a good look. Certainly an awful look for world leaders.
Now they're stuck with their choices.

I'm going with psychological abuse for gain, aka bullying, coercion and blackmail, given the fact that the whole RF couldn't even stop the bullying of many staff and even the Governor General of Australia and his wife (and where the staff bullying 'went away' with a payment of $250K). I say the 'whole RF couldn't deal with the bullying' because, like you, I'm sure top staff have the cojones to sort out this type of thing!

A very honourable mention though for Angela Kelly who DID successfully counter the bullying attempted on her. She knows all about what's happened here. Hence the NDA and northern seclusion?

Now, is there a quasi-Shakespearian play being constructed to occlude these all troublesome activities?

Sometimes it takes courage to tell the truth. Courage to deal with this pair has been absent since the start. But the truth is always available.
Personally, I'd opt for the truth every time. It's not too late here.

(I do hope someone in the distant future makes a cracking movie of all this! They could call it 'You know what you did!'.
Our great grandchildren may find out the truth and enjoy it at least!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I appear to have been stopped from commenting on the Mail articles. Which is a shame because I was having a good giggle to myself! I asked who put 50p in the idiot on the JJ Chalmers one.

This one in particular that they wouldn’t publish….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.