Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, these kids have two parents (not three as Gale seems to think) and I think Chris really needs to step up and stop this?!
She's clearly not prioritising them, so why isn't he stepping in and stating the bleeding obvious?!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, these kids have two parents (not three as Gale seems to think) and I think Chris really needs to step up and stop this?!
She's clearly not prioritising them, so why isn't he stepping in and stating the bleeding obvious?!
No one knows what goes on behind the scenes, and what Chris is and isn’t doing. Chris isn’t on social media, he’s a clearly far more respectful of his kids. How would anyone ever know whether he has ‘stepped in’ or not.

Reactions: 12
An ex cant do anything about a new partner. Chris cant do anything about this, even if he wanted to.

Its not a safe guarding concern in the eyes of court or the law.

Its up to the parent when they wish to introduce a new partner and even if that partner is in and out of the kids lives its deemed parental choice.

This isnt my opinion its just how it is. One of the crappy things of splitting up.

Reactions: 13
An ex cant do anything about a new partner. Chris cant do anything about this, even if he wanted to.

Its not a safe guarding concern in the eyes of court or the law.

Its up to the parent when they wish to introduce a new partner and even if that partner is in and out of the kids lives its deemed parental choice.

This isnt my opinion its just how it is. One of the crappy things of splitting up.
Unless there were safeguarding concerns about TB then there’s absolutely nothing Chris or anyone can do. My ex hates the fact I have a new (I say new but we have been together for 4 years) partner and would send me emails telling me he doesn’t want him around the children, for no reason other than he doesn’t like the idea of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sure Chris is doing what he can.

The fact of the matter is she’s so pathetic that one of the first things she did when they split was remove his photo from the photo frame and now he’s back she’s immediately put it back in. It’s so sad.

Those kids have seen her crying in a hotel in Denmark for 3 days and now he’s just back like nothing happened. It’s so confusing and unsettling for them. Reckon they’ll move in together.

Reactions: 25
She’s so juvenile and honestly acts like a teenager. Remember the TB photos in her pencil case 😭💀 she’s one of those women who only feel valued and worthy by having a man in their lives, and instead of actually focussing on her children for a change (as let’s face it, everything Hannah does is for Hannah), or getting some bleeping therapy and looking into why she can’t bear to be alone without another adult for more than 5 minutes, she’s dropping her fusty yeasty leggings for her tiny boyfriend 🤢

Reactions: 10
I just cannot fathom letting every stranger on the internet know every detail about my life. What if they break up again? Some things can just be kept on the low surely.

Her whole life is lived through Instagram. It’s quite sad.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure Chris is doing what he can.

The fact of the matter is she’s so pathetic that one of the first things she did when they split was remove his photo from the photo frame and now he’s back she’s immediately put it back in. It’s so sad.

Those kids have seen her crying in a hotel in Denmark for 3 days and now he’s just back like nothing happened. It’s so confusing and unsettling for them. Reckon they’ll move in together.
Especially with one of them going through health issues. She's so selfish it is unreal . I too wonder about a pregnancy, as others have said it would be a perfect excuse to never become a doctor

Reactions: 3
Haha, how sad they have changed added they're in a relationship on Facebook. I suppose I am even sadder for looking 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is her kid hiding his brother's face in that lift selfie or am I reading too much into it..

Reactions: 1
I recall she has made the older one hide the younger one’s face before, they must have to do it a lot for it not to be strange to them (which is bloody awful).

Reactions: 1
I recall she has made the older one hide the younger one’s face before, they must have to do it a lot for it not to be strange to them (which is bloody awful).
"Mummy doesn't want your actual face on the internet darling, but everyone knows where we live, the parks we (sometimes) go to and your names... But your face is hidden so all nothing to worry about"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One of the boys faces was in full view on the video she put of them in the park the other day on her stories. She also had a FB cover photo I think last year, when one of the boys bottoms was showing.

Reactions: 7
Thrives on the chaos of a busy life. Goes to bed at 6pm because the juggle is too much for her.

Cannot wait to see her all dressed up as a GP for her mock exam…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We keep saying this, but GET A bleeping GRIP! A 6:30am start is quite normal for working people, and then she has to do something else at 3pm! Oh how will the lard arse cope! Is this why she’s roped TB back into her dry bath bosom, to get the kids up and to school for her?!

Reactions: 17
I tripped over my dry tit coming here after the ChAoS oF LiFe post.
She should be prioritising her studies rather than “somehow” making it back from London. If we get a flat lay of an instagrammers lunch with tulips and a dildo on her napkin I’m going to throw hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.