Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is this scruff going to be sectioned seriously 🤯🤯🤯. A smear campaign against her when she posts the tit she does who the duck is she trying to kid!!! The audacity of her thinking she should be a wag when she looks the way she does!! Go duck off loza and rot!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I heard on the grapevine that lauren told someone that she had made threats to Kyle and told him that Annie and hers kids are to allowed on the pitch and to be photographed together or she will end it for them. That's a pretty nasty threat really. Why is she bothered if Annie and her kids come onto the pitch to support Kyle, Annie is his wife after all. The someone recorded this threat
I hope to god they don't give in

Reactions: 16
She’s basically just admitted she was happy with their “private arrangement” aka shagging him behind his wife’s back 🤮 dirty dirty shameless witch

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Lauryn - “Once someone lies to me or tries to play games with me, I’m out”

Also Lauryn - “aSk HiM iF hE wAnTs tO gO WiTh me AgAiN i’M dOwN fOr bAbY nUmBeR 2”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
How can she say the private arrangements were going really well when she ended up fuckin pregnant 🤣🤣🤣

She hates people lying to her but fine for her to shag someone else's husband.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Private relationship??? He met the pot noodle headed kid a few bleeping times!

The ‘only’ issue???? What you talking about Lauren, he has a whole ass fuckin wife, you stupid witch

fuming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She resents that little baby because she was loving life been shagged on the side and Kairo playing with daddy in a run down park...

I'm strong enough woman to do this on my own .... kyle paying for every part of your life is not you doing it on your own dopey bleep.
---
She resents that little baby because she was loving life been shagged on the side and Kairo playing with daddy in a run down park...

I'm strong enough woman to do this on my own .... kyle paying for every part of your life is not you doing it on your own dopey bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She said she wouldn’t have minded him having a private relationship…. YOU WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT PUBLIC!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Happy with the private arrangement what the duck, aye as long as you remain hidden ya dirty wee manky secret 😘😘

Here's 20 quid for a bag off DH gate get a nice fendi one, Annie has the real thing.

#princesstreatment

Sent from my lie phon

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Such a lot of words to basically say nothing!
One thing she does inadvertently confirm Kyle hasn't apologised for calling them mistakes and he's not currently pursuing contact of any sort with the children.
I noticed again she only mentioned Kairo at the park, so he really hasn't met the girl by the sounds of it. 🤔

Yip she has absolutely nothing new at all she needs the media storm to continue to justify selling the blog otherwise there is nothing to talk about hence the flurry of articles at the end of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she only writes that blog for us anyway, no other fucker reads it, she does it in the hope that Kyle or Annie read here.
I’m pissing myself picturing her sat with her little laptop typing away, feet swinging 4m in the air off her kitchen stool cause she’s so stumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nooooo she’s not well ! He definitely only met k1 once as well! Sick bleep - her family really need to stop up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She said she wouldn’t have minded him having a private relationship…. YOU WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT PUBLIC!!!!!
I bet this blog post had to be sent to Kyle legal team hence they came out with Kyle, Annie and the kids wanted to meet Kairo but Lauren wanted it to be her and Kyle only.
It invalidates her BS and that blog only proves she only cares about pursuing a relationship with Kyle for herself, not Kairo and certainly not building a relationship with his brothers.

Reactions: 30
She mentioned internet trolls 😂😂

Lauryn ya mad midget most of us have 1 account we use on here, you have so many burner accounts we know you also have 2 personality's in Glasgow, alisdair and Bryan. Only men you ll get hun, imaginary ones.

Also your best friend for ever the equally odious stumpy midget that is nadia essex went to court as she was uncovered to be a troll

How can one person be so stupid?

She needs to advertise for a brain cos there's a massive vacant space in her head for one

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pretty boring I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually can't believe the audacity of her.
There was no issue until she became pregnant👀 (which was said in the article that she's denying)
There is no trust or proper co parenting if you're shagging behind the wife's back.
She shagged Annie's husband again and got pregnant AGAIN what does this thick bleep not understand??
Always painting herself as some victim.
Kyle playing in a park with him in secret isn't love, it was guilt and blackmail all from a forced meeting you stupid tart.
What's with the little dig about them wanting privacy. She never shuts her big trap about them and the article the other day was with the birthday pics??
This was very tame, no denying the euros or tv show (which would contradict the privacy dig) no denying the offered olive branch to kairo. Speaks volumes.
Kairo is NOT asking about Kyle, she is full of tit. She fills his head with Kyle, football and man city. Don't dress him in that dad top coz he isn't his 'daddy' it's beyond cruel.
Terrible mother!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just letting the blog sink in…

I think this was written during her meltdown because it’s the most illiterate to date. “She was little human”, she sounds like BYG 😂

Also what is a bespoke party area at a children’s party? 😂

They supported Kyle through his footballing achievements 😂

I see she has been getting some content from the Daily Mail article comments saying Annie should leave Kyle to show her sons that’s not how women should be treated. She was happy to let Kairo see her being treated like the dirty side piece she is…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
When will she get it into her head there was no relationship????? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 she forced Giro on him at solicitors office and guilt tripped him into going to a park where she snapped him and videoed him, she then met him for a shag before his surgery and stole the condom for KW2. What relationship she talking about? She’s not well, those poor kids! J
sent frum mi iphon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'll say it again how the duck hasn't someone smacked the witch silly?
What a bleeping whopper!

Happy Saturday chaps hope you're all ok not your Lauren I hope you get the worst sickness bug known to man! You manky tit head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.