Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this wholesomeness on the the other Lauren thread. Had to get in the strong kicks šŸ˜‚
IMG_1990.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauren wants to be in Kyles house with Annie waking up Christmas morning all together. Maybe she will allow Annie shag him and she will also shag him.
She is off her rocker. Definitely something happened in her child hood.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally agree, then when he could work a phone heā€™d have to take it and sheā€™d bombard him asking for pictures and every single detail constantly.
This. She is exactly like my husbands ex. Itā€™s ironic she bats around the word Narc, she is the narc.
---
Using a vax spot cleaner with no water? Yeah, such a help.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This. She is exactly like my husbands ex. Itā€™s ironic she bats around the word Narc, she is the narc.
---
Canā€™t afford cleaners šŸ¤£
I hope he is in court taking everything from her him Annie and the boys are very private so her keep running to papers isnā€™t helping and I do think Iā€™m court Kyle will be able to put a end to this !! I hope anyway for Annieā€™s sake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kyle is not KKā€™s daddy, he is their biological father, end of.
He did not consent to her having children with him,she lied about being infertile and I do believe one day he will reveal that he used a condom 2nd time, therefore she ā€˜stoleā€™ the sperm for K2, hence why he nearly fainted and wanted to curl up and die when she told him she was pregnant, not the actions of a man who went bareback and knew the risks! J
sent from mi ihpon

Reactions: 35
I heard on the grapevine that lauren told someone that she had made threats to Kyle and told him that Annie and hers kids are to allowed on the pitch and to be photographed together or she will end it for them. That's a pretty nasty threat really. Why is she bothered if Annie and her kids come onto the pitch to support Kyle, Annie is his wife after all. The someone recorded this threat

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Photos or it never happenedā€¦ šŸ‘»

---

I heard on the grapevine that lauren told someone that she had made threats to Kyle and told him that Annie and hers kids are to allowed on the pitch and to be photographed together or she will end it for them. That's a pretty nasty threat really. Why is she bothered if Annie and her kids come onto the pitch to support Kyle, Annie is his wife after all. The someone recorded this threat
Of course it had to be the šŸ‡ vine šŸ¤£
How the šŸ¤¬ does she honestly think sheā€™s going to end it for them? I wish she would just get it done as sheā€™s boring. Weā€™ve all asked many times, when will it end?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't get why standing on the pitch with the kids is so appealing to her. Standing there knowing your a home wrecking slut. Neither of the kids are old enough to understand or care about it and kyle clearly doesn't want her or them there.

Let her go to Germany šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ all she will do is make a show of herself again and again.

Reactions: 29
Ahhhh good to have you here
Welcome to the tit show

90cm loz put on some boots šŸ˜­
Ok loz 95cm loz
Get it girl
She looks like Carron already
Dirty scrubber
Thank you, I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve missed out on so much - Tattle, do better and suggest me threads.
Those leggings must STINK, she lives in them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How can you have such an expensive house but have a carpet that resembles what we have in my work.
We know the radiator isnā€™t on cause you canā€™t afford to put the heating on Lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Genuine question galsā€¦.

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestlyā€¦
id take custody of the kids. Iā€™d kick her out of the house. As much as I want to resent those kids, they didnā€™t ask for any of this, so why not give them the best shot at life, while shutting her out. If she gets access, I would drop those kids off and make sure I twisted the knife in by saying ā€˜donā€™t forget we have this to do laterā€™, so THATS on their minds.
I would be the biggest bleep to walk the earth. I really would. Iā€™d leave her with nothing, while her kids would live the best life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
---
My husbands ex is the exact same. I see her name pop up on my stepchildrenā€™s phones all the time and she always wants pictures. They have to always be in control.

One of my stepdaughters let slip that when weā€™ve taken them on holiday or for days out or theatre shows/concerts she posts them on her own social media as if sheā€™s taken them šŸ˜¶. Lauryn would do the exact same.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.