Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunglasses.
Outfits.
Hair.
360 photos with arm in the air.
Tongue/open mouth wannabe dj poses.
Entire wardrobe from shein (worst place to buy from- staff treatment & zero sustainability).
Braggy posts.

Absolutely zero class!

Reactions: 5
The arm in the air 360 pics are just getting boring now. He looks like an idiot and the pair of them clearly think they’re quite the thing.

Reactions: 2
The arm in the air 360 pics are just getting boring now. He looks like an idiot and the pair of them clearly think they’re quite the thing.
The look like the complete knobheads they are. You're right, they really think they are something special with their smug ugly faces

Reactions: 3
I’d be more impressed if they few emirates 1st class. They defo are the love children of the lodge guys. Same boring tit each year.

• Haha
Its funny how they don't post about all the discounts they blag off virgin
I wonder if they are getting Freebies or not. Recently VA have been posting plenty of partnership posts with Influencers who are blandly posting the most mundane touristy images, however they are clearly in partnership and getting a free flight.

I've travelled transatlantic for work or leisure 5 times in 18 months, and not once was Virgin the cheaper flight either through our work booking system, or by booking personally! I don't understand why people are flying with them, are they just not looking at anyone else!?

I always find virgin to be the cheapest. If you have their credit card then you can book a seat using points

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they are getting Freebies or not. Recently VA have been posting plenty of partnership posts with Influencers who are blandly posting the most mundane touristy images, however they are clearly in partnership and getting a free flight.

I've travelled transatlantic for work or leisure 5 times in 18 months, and not once was Virgin the cheaper flight either through our work booking system, or by booking personally! I don't understand why people are flying with them, are they just not looking at anyone else!?

They get a massive discount which isn't mentioned in the slightest

Reactions: 1
Isn’t there a legal obligation to be transparent about this sort of thing? Or is this only the case when it’s an actual ad?
Not 100% but I’m not sure the difference between revealing something gifted and just a discount. In face value they’ve had in a year about £15,000 worth of flights as it is

• Wow
Not 100% but I’m not sure the difference between revealing something gifted and just a discount. In face value they’ve had in a year about £15,000 worth of flights as it is
I don’t understand why they get these discounts. Their numbers aren’t amazing and they never follow through on finishing a set of vlogs. How many comebacks have they had now?
I can’t see what sort of return virgin get from that or how they’d have any metrics on it as there doesn’t seem to be any sort of affiliate code for them etc.

Part of me wouldn’t be surprised if they were paying out of pocket or on credit to try and seem relevant and keep Del’s ego inflated.

I don’t understand why they get these discounts. Their numbers aren’t amazing and they never follow through on finishing a set of vlogs. How many comebacks have they had now?
I can’t see what sort of return virgin get from that or how they’d have any metrics on it as there doesn’t seem to be any sort of affiliate code for them etc.

Part of me wouldn’t be surprised if they were paying out of pocket or on credit to try and seem relevant and keep Del’s ego inflated.
Most of the trips they book they do in person, a lot of their posts insinuate some kind of deal, and they wouldn’t tag them all the time if it wasn’t in their benefit. This was from 2021
---
Or this. So you can bet your bottom dollar they are never paying the price you would

Attachments