Gender Discussion #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happened when a rape survivor wrote to her local hospital (Royal Sussex) requesting a natal female perform her mammogram. Her letter was used in the Trust’s trans policy as an example of ‘transphobia’. The hospital apologised for using her letter, but not for their attitude:

“However, it is not possible to guarantee to any patient that they will only be treated by a clinician assigned to a specific gender at birth and, as an organisation that prides itself on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, nor would we wish to do so.

“It is also important that patients see the clinician most skilled to deal with their medical concern. We recognise our employees by the gender they identify as on a daily basis as it is essential that we respect the gender identity of all our staff.

---

He’s so spineless when it comes to trans issues (and other issues, come to that), trying to keep both ‘sides’ happy. Just tit or get off the pot.
This is where we are in history.
Presumably that poor woman has felt a lump and gone to her doctor who has referred her for a mammogram (I've been there, it is terrifying even if you get a good outcome)
This woman has made a perfectly reasonable request to be seen by only female staff. Not
only has this request been refused, she's been branded a bigot. She's got 1 of 2 choices. Have the mammogram, which is scary but with the added anxiety of the possibility of a man being there against her wishes. Or she refuses treatment, which could ultimately lead to her death.
This NHS trust are choosing to stand by looking woke and to let women suffer and possibly die.
This is where we are.
I was under the impression that medical staff couldn't pick and choose who they treated? When they take their oath don't they promise to help everyone? NHS staff (especially paramedic and A&E staff) are assaulted and abused often by patients but they still go on to treat those patients. Why should some nurses get spat on and assaulted carry on helping people but others who get offended by hurty words be able to bow out of helping?
Sorry, I know I'm ranting but I've had enough of this tit.
Very grateful for this little corner of the Internet were I am safe and I don't feel like I'm going insane. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It’s a very slippery slope where no one can ever be told “No” and whims and fetishes are normalised.
This is beyond belief. Unless someone is mind-bogglingly brilliant and possesses totally unique skills (cos - playing a cat not included) why on earth would any employer put up with a fraction of this nonsense. Jesus christin the past I've had to have words with staff about appropriate dress, hygiene, manners etc because behaving like a civilised human being should be expected of everyone. Sorry but I would not put up with this as a colleague or as a manager. We're doomed as a species aren't we.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Non intimidating”. By allowing men into women only spaces.
Again, it’s OK for women to feel uncomfortable as long as no men are upset. FFS. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just seen
We also call for a commission of queer, trans and intersex theologians, ministers, and lay believers to advise the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith. We implore you to hear the cries of transgender, nonbinary and intersex people. As a church, we cannot love who we do not truly know.

As a church with a well-established doctrine going back hundreds of years, why would they embrace the ideology of a neo-religion that seeks to undermine the concept of ‘male’ and ‘female’ and promote the notion of a multitude of genders? That article is disingenuous in its assertion that the Catholic Church doesn’t accept intersex or gender non-conforming individuals. Of course it does and it’s so insulting that people with DSDs, actual medical conditions, are force-teamed into gender ideology to make the movement look more credible. The CoE has already been captured - let’s hope the Catholic Church can stand its ground.
(NB: not a religious person myself, but hate the way the GI movement is trying to infiltrate everything).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We also call for a commission of queer, trans and intersex theologians, ministers, and lay believers to advise the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith. We implore you to hear the cries of transgender, nonbinary and intersex people. As a church, we cannot love who we do not truly know.

As a church with a well-established doctrine going back hundreds of years, why would they embrace the ideology of a neo-religion that seeks to undermine the concept of ‘male’ and ‘female’ and promote the notion of a multitude of genders? That article is disingenuous in its assertion that the Catholic Church doesn’t accept intersex or gender non-conforming individuals. Of course it does and it’s so insulting that people with DSDs, actual medical conditions, are force-teamed into gender ideology to make the movement look more credible. The CoE has already been captured - let’s hope the Catholic Church can stand its ground.
(NB: not a religious person myself, but hate the way the GI movement is trying to infiltrate everything).
Vatican statement made at the beginning of this month

NY Times

1714119263008.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25

In my view you either subscribe to a religion and accept what it preaches or you don't. You can’t expect a religion to change its doctrine for you. I used to have a friend who was gay and he felt very conflicted because he was brought up Catholic so I have some sympathy. I think he ended up leaving the church. Having said that many people cherry pick which aspects of their faith they will subscribe to. I used to know someone who was Jewish and observed all the holy days but he had no problem eating ham! Just not in front of the Rabbi 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on here and saw the post on furries. There was a post on the local mums fb group about it yesterday and I was surprised at how many mums said their kids were identifying as animals. Most were autistic/PDA. Someone mentioned the schools have litter trays for them!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A Father Ted group came up on my fb today (have never watched it) and this creature decides to post a comment with a selfie too. No one else was, it was about football 🤔 I had a nosey and Christ alive. THIS is the ‘transwoman’ who ‘just wants to pee’ next to us. duck OFF! Why can’t handmaidens see this? Not all trans males are just sweet, confused, sad little darlings like bloody Terri (Terry!) from Baby Reindeer 🙃 They’re like this:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just catching up on here and saw the post on furries. There was a post on the local mums fb group about it yesterday and I was surprised at how many mums said their kids were identifying as animals. Most were autistic/PDA. Someone mentioned the schools have litter trays for them!
That's the most ridiculous thing, a person doesn't need a bloody litter tray. Who has the job of cleaning it? Where is it located? I don't mind doing the litter tray duty for my indoor cats as they don't have the option to go outside and they love a clean area to go in, that's part of being a pet owner. If I had a child they'd be using the toilet like the rest of the people in the house.

The world seems to have gone mad in the past 15-20 years, sorry for the rant but Jesus Murphy, what the duck comes next?

Reactions: 22
Australia: Is there a date set for Justice Robert Bromwich to hand down a ruling for the Giggle vs.Tickle case ? May end up going to the high court anyway ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Australia: Is there a date set for Justice Robert Bromwich to hand down a ruling for the Giggle vs.Tickle case ? May end up going to the high court anyway ?
The most relevant article I can find (4 days ago) says it may take the judge between 3-6 months to reach a verdict.
I can keep an eye out for updates if people are interested though.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The most relevant article I can find (4 days ago) says it may take the judge between 3-6 months to reach a verdict.
I can keep an eye out for updates if people are interested though.
4-6 months ! Bloody Hell. Nuts.thanks for the article.

It’s my neck of the woods & I’m interested. The result will probably hit my feed at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I happened to see a twitter post about a pre pay certificate for HRT prescriptions (NHS - UK). I've just started on HRT for peri symptoms so this will save a lot of money as its around £20 for 12 months. Excellent I thought.
Whilst applying online, the form says you can apply for the certificate no matter WHY you are taking HRT. I'm presuming that is meant to mean trans women taking them???
So now men are taking HRT the NHS are helping with the cost, stuff the millions of women who have paid for prescriptions for many years to get hormones that they naturally need 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
4-6 months ! Bloody Hell. Nuts.thanks for the article.

It’s my neck of the woods & I’m interested. The result will probably hit my feed at some point.
I'm interested too as my Daughter's family are all in Australia.
Dd, at 22 is the eldest of 8 grandchildren, all girls so this has real implications for them.
---
I happened to see a twitter post about a pre pay certificate for HRT prescriptions (NHS - UK). I've just started on HRT for peri symptoms so this will save a lot of money as its around £20 for 12 months. Excellent I thought.
Whilst applying online, the form says you can apply for the certificate no matter WHY you are taking HRT. I'm presuming that is meant to mean trans women taking them???
So now men are taking HRT the NHS are helping with the cost, stuff the millions of women who have paid for prescriptions for many years to get hormones that they naturally need 😡😡😡😡😡😡
That AGP, Manielle over on the Popsy thread got free laser hair removal.
It's sickening.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Re the rainbow lot trying to bully the church, imo any church that accepts any of what they're trying to enforce has lost all credibility. Of course there are certain things that can be interpreted differently in the Bible but there are limits and that would massively exceed them. If my church started celebrating anyone but God i would run out of there and if I couldn't find another that wasn't captured I would find one online and worship from home. Ofc everyone is welcome at the church, any sexuality, denomination etc, LGBTQ and the rest but if you enter the church, you are not the focus and you are not more important than anyone else, you are not more special.
It looks like they are just trying to finish off what is left of faith in this country and they can duck off as it is the one true thing that is left and hasn't changed beyond recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm interested too as my Daughter's family are all in Australia.
Dd, at 22 is the eldest of 8 grandchildren, all girls so this has real implications for them.
---

That AGP, Manielle over on the Popsy thread got free laser hair removal.
It's sickening.
I hope it gets pushed to the high court & the legislation is deemed dumb by the courts. It’s a fluster cuck thanks to Julia Gillard

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.