Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which came after the Brenda Donohoe era. Before that was the Cynthia Ní Mhurchú era and now Cynthia is back around looking for votes to get a cushy job in Brussels
and staring down at me from every pole locally
---
Is she not still around?
she doesn’t seem to be around as much as before going on Maternity Leave

I can’t stand Laura Fox

Reactions: 7
The absolute ICK of him, shiny face, floppy hair, gold chain :sick: it just beggars belief what she sees in him
Mork.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The absolute ICK of him, shiny face, floppy hair, gold chain :sick: it just beggars belief what she sees in himView attachment 2926397
And she's bleedin' delighted with him! She looks like the cat that got the cream! Her eyes say "hands off ladies, he's mine" but I don't think she's aware that no-one is envious tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are so smug the two of them 🤣 I can’t imagine the chats 🤣 match made in heaven I think 🤣 insufferable. Cant wait to see him on the wedding day with the sunglasses and mop of hair sweating 🤣 and her like the cat got the cream 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are so smug the two of them 🤣 I can’t imagine the chats 🤣 match made in heaven I think 🤣 insufferable. Cant wait to see him on the wedding day with the sunglasses and mop of hair sweating 🤣 and her like the cat got the cream 🤣🤣
What will be even better viewing will be the months and early years after the wedding. His aggressive nature is concerning. He seems to turn very quickly.
Doireann bleeping Garrihy.

Reactions: 16
And she's bleedin' delighted with him! She looks like the cat that got the cream! Her eyes say "hands off ladies, he's mine" but I don't think she's aware that no-one is envious tbh!
he looks like the drunk lad at the end of the night with bad breath and spraying his words in your face while burning the ear off you at the end of the night in the queue for food. She can have him!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How so? As in the fact they're taking so much time off for what is effectively an external gig?
Basically they didn't run all their tour dates past 2fm , they originally gave them one set of dates that didn't match the ones they are doing.
The boys also have a tendacy to cancel their radio show less than 48 hrs before they are meant to be on the air. Its rubbing the real staff the wrong way because other people are carrying their work load.
While they are currently generating listener numbers they are also expendable.
---
The absolute ICK of him, shiny face, floppy hair, gold chain :sick: it just beggars belief what she sees in himView attachment 2926397
Someone explain her chin to me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No one else wants him ...... that's why he's with her 😂

Reactions: 6
he looks like the drunk lad at the end of the night with bad breath and spraying his words in your face while burning the ear off you at the end of the night in the queue for food. She can have him!
With Tayto...no King Crisp breath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Remember the Seoige era? 😂
Síle Seoighe, I can't decide if I love her and loathe her. She seems to be v honest (as a scabby older instahun can be) but she also seems painful to listen to. I bet there's some amount of dirt on her

Reactions: 4
Síle Seoighe, I can't decide if I love her and loathe her. She seems to be v honest (as a scabby older instahun can be) but she also seems painful to listen to. I bet there's some amount of dirt on her
And Grainne before her.

Reactions: 5