Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think the push back against paying TV license this year has resulted in DG leaving 2fm. she’s the least funny out of the 3 of them, and her podcast would put you to sleep. She isnt worth the pay anymore and they’re cutting her loose.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't there a fairly recent article somewhere, where she was gushing about her job and how wonderful things were 🤔...

Reactions: 5
Someone on Twitter made a good point. Said maybe her contract was up and they weren't willing to pay her as much to renew.

Reactions: 14
Ireland is a small place. Surely someone here has a bit of scoop on the goings on in RTE??? Was she pushed???? Would like to think she finely got her cumupance. The idea of her moving on to bigger and better has me sent!! What was really annoying about Doireann was she was relatable and likable at the start. Making a name for herself by taking the absolute piss outta the insta huns only to become the biggest hungriest greediest one of the lot! No integrity at all. I'd say Pippa and the like detest her.

Reactions: 33
Right number of people saying having tubs on the pod was a bad move.
That was a REALLY bad move. She consistently gave the two fingers to Bakhurst. As someone said earlier, she thought she was untouchable. She wasn’t!

Reactions: 20
Don’t RTE run on 5 year contracts, so Dz 5 years are up and no new offers on the table

Reactions: 8
Ffs RSVP have it up now Laura Fox tipped to replace her. I dont see Carl lasting long without Doireann and as far the other borefest.

Reactions: 7
Is she really expecting people to believe that for years she has successfully juggled the radio show, podcast, Dancing with Stars and her other presenting gigs and now she wants to give it up to concentrate on her now boring and stale podcast and travel with the man child who gets sunburn looking in to the oven 🤣🤣🤣
U got the sack love. Hope all the free toilets and mascara were worth it!
As others have said, it's very easy to go from the big star to nothing at all.
Maybe Donnacha can get her a wee job on Ireland's Fittest Family

• Haha
Reactions: 55
There is no way you would leave that cushy number where all she had to do was talk waffle for a few hours alongside people she actually liked and got along with, and skip out the door and be finished for the day at 9am unless she was a) forced or b) wants to spend her days in bed scratching her hole alongside her unemployed fiancé. Mark seems the type to guilt trip his partner for having to leave for work because he feels insecure that he sits at home all day doing nothing

Reactions: 19
I don't follow Jen, but just had a look at her page. Anyone find it funny that she posted clips from her hidden camera show from ages ago last week and the week before. Especially when Doireanns new show is being slated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't follow Jen, but just had a look at her page. Anyone find it funny that she posted clips from her hidden camera show from ages ago last week and the week before. Especially when Doireanns new show is being slated
Shade thrown! There’s no love lost between these two

She’s not losing out at all even if she was let go. In fact, she may be way better off financially not being tied to RTE. She has and will make a fortune off ads on her social media/podcast and with long term contracts such as F&F without the ad restrictions imposed by RTE. She’s no fool, she knows where there’s money to be made!

No money to be made if you're a nobody though. I don't follow any gardashian and haven't seen g1 in ages. She'd have no money without the hubby.

Reactions: 15
Laura Fox will be rammed down our throats for the next few years. Doireann will be well forgotten in a year or two. Always someone younger and prettier coming right behind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laura Fox will be rammed down our throats for the next few years. Doireann will be well forgotten in a year or two. Always someone younger and prettier coming right behind you.
Exactly. A few years ago you’d have had a pain in your face looking at Kathryn Thomas. Now she flogging yoga and fitness or some such shite.
---
She’s not losing out at all even if she was let go. In fact, she may be way better off financially not being tied to RTE. She has and will make a fortune off ads on her social media/podcast and with long term contracts such as F&F without the ad restrictions imposed by RTE. She’s no fool, she knows where there’s money to be made!
But part of the appeal for brands was her role in RTE 2fm. Prior to RTE, she was going bosco impressions and ripping the piss out of Huns on Snapchat. Anything she ever did on TV got canned. She hasn’t got the profile she thinks she has.

Reactions: 25