Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has something else up her sleeve…with himself I’d say. They set up a new company last month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Exactly. A few years ago you’d have had a pain in your face looking at Kathryn Thomas. Now she flogging yoga and fitness or some such shite.
---

But part of the appeal for brands was her role in RTE 2fm. Prior to RTE, she was going bosco impressions and ripping the piss out of Huns on Snapchat. Anything she ever did on TV got canned. She hasn’t got the profile she thinks she has.
I dunno though - she's still Doireann Focking Garrihy. I'd say she'll tear the hole out of that for a few years with podcasts and brand partnerships and good old instahunning in general, then when things get a bit quiet pop out a few mini Fr Damos in rapid succession, then when she has them half reared try to reinvent herself as some 2030 answer to Miriam O'Callaghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No money to be made if you're a nobody though. I don't follow any gardashian and haven't seen g1 in ages. She'd have no money without the hubby.
Yes she’s a nobody but a nobody that still has 327k instagram followers, which, in today’s world… is valuable for making 🤑

Reactions: 4
What goes up must come down. Look at queen Pippa, she thought she was above it all flashing the wealth & she is back doing ads for anything under the sun. Suzanne Jackson is the same. She was flying high for a while now her brand seems to be dying off. The Irish huns have always thought they were untouchable & it’s about time they realised they aren’t 🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What goes up must come down. Look at queen Pippa, she thought she was above it all flashing the wealth & she is back doing ads for anything under the sun. Suzanne Jackson is the same. She was flying high for a while now her brand seems to be dying off. The Irish huns have always thought they were untouchable & it’s about time they realised they aren’t 🤭🤭
I would love if it all fell flat for the Irish Huns🤪 and there are so many of them all oompa lumpa’d up and overdone and hungry for fame. Just a quick scroll through insta. and you would come across ones that are just as🤮as the 3G’s😅
Niamh de Brun, Pamrich, and the platform by MM fuelling a lot of it. It’s a very sickening side of life in this era that we find ourselves in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don't understand the mindset of women in their 30s pouting and preening themselves on SM when they get the hair done. I'm not opposed to taking the odd selfie when I put the effort into my appearance but a little a bit of me sill dies inside if I decide to put it up on Insta 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't follow Jen, but just had a look at her page. Anyone find it funny that she posted clips from her hidden camera show from ages ago last week and the week before. Especially when Doireanns new show is being slated
It was actually RTE Instagram that shared and tagged her in those clips and she reshared.

Reactions: 3
Ah now. Herself and Fr Damo are gonna be broadcasting from out back is it 🥴🤣
Urgent press release:

Mork in Doireann's Box; a new unexciting podcast from Ireland's newest has-been and her drawer licking sidekick that explores unimportant questions with unimportant people.
If you've ever wondered just WHERE Klare buys Euge's shirts, HOW Aoibhín is just so beotiful and better than her sisters, WHY no-one cares what Ailbhe's husband's name actually is, just WHEN is the right time to tell your employer you're breaching major company rules, and WHO to contact in PR companies when you've run out of your favourite foundation but can't be bothered going to Arnott's to spend money and instead would like a press pack of the product you need plus much more in unsustainable but pretty packaging delivered straight to YOUR door.... this is the podcast for you!

If you love aggressive, sarky male hosts with absolutely no redeeming features, and desperate female hosts dying to be quirky with more facial expressions than a malfunctioning Punch and Judy puppet show, all with the chemistry of Ellen de Generes' show, tune in wherever you get your podcasts nowwwwww.

*deep breath*

STOPPPPPP! Move over Spanny and Vague!

End.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Urgent press release:

Mork in Doireann's Box; a new unexciting podcast from Ireland's newest has-been and her drawer licking sidekick that explores unimportant questions with unimportant people.
If you've ever wondered just WHERE Klare buys Euge's shirts, HOW Aoibhín is just so beotiful and better than her sisters, WHY no-one cares what Ailbhe's husband's name actually is, just WHEN is the right time to tell your employer you're breaching major company rules, and WHO to contact in PR companies when you've run out of your favourite foundation but can't be bothered going to Arnott's to spend money and instead would like a press pack of the product you need plus much more in unsustainable but pretty packaging delivered straight to YOUR door.... this is the podcast for you!

If you love aggressive, sarky male hosts with absolutely no redeeming features, and desperate female hosts dying to be quirky with more facial expressions than a malfunctioning Punch and Judy puppet show, all with the chemistry of Ellen de Generes' show, tune in wherever you get your podcasts nowwwwww.

*deep breath*

STOPPPPPP! Move over Spanny and Vague!

End.
Woweee. Cant wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13