Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think the girls seem to be keeping away from the chaos 😅
Either way if she is there and has managed to dodge cameras I’m genuinely impressed 🤣
Magui? Dodge cameras? You OK hun?
If she was on that boat, she'd want it know she was there!

ETA: Saw the comment "if F1Twt can't cope with Lando's night out, good job they weren't around for Jenson Button"
You know it! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Magui? Dodge cameras? You OK hun?
If she was on that boat, she'd want it know she was there!
That’s exactly why I’d be impressed if she somehow (likely unintentionally) managed not to be caught 🤣

• Haha
That’s exactly why I’d be impressed if she somehow (likely unintentionally) managed not to be caught 🤣
So sad that she felt the need to post random lingerie pics to her story while he was out partying.

• Haha
Maybe she's in Flanders with ciscas family
Or (maybe she only pretended to get on that plane)
Of course, she'd stay with his family. 😆
(but at this point the other option somehow doesn't look as crazy. because it simply doesn't make sense. why making a show at the airport making it look like they were heading for some romantic getaway, was it really just to support a made up article? Surely, many people wouldn't know that he is actually partying with his friends with her nowhere around as noone will publish that in Portugal so in printed form, they are somewhere together for a weekend 😆)
Wouldn't be the first time she followed people he was with when he wasn't though. Remember when she followed his Brazilian friends and they followed her back and she was nowhere near Sao Paolo? So it could go either way :ROFLMAO:
Yup, these girlies are mad for connections. And I really don't get why they have to do everything that looks sus instead of looking like in a normal relationship? 🤪

Reactions: 2
Okay, so I think it's safe to say that Magui was not on the boat. Is she hiding at Martin's apartment? Did he leave her in Antwerp? Did he just pick her up to give her a ride? I am so confused, so intrigued and so over it at the same time.
I just saw magui is in Barcelona. Don't know if she fles there from Amsterdam or she was already there. I don't know how to search with flights and airport..
1000013158.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just saw magui is in Barcelona. Don't know if she fles there from Amsterdam or she was already there. I don't know how to search with flights and airport..
View attachment 2902122
Way too confusing.
(Barcelona is a big airport, so there are a lot of flights to pinpoint something, but the flight (commercial) from Amsterdam arrived just 20 minutes ago, so she couldn't possibly be on it and driving already around the town; of course there are multiple other flight from different places, so hell knows where she's been - she really could have stayed in Vigo and only flew to Barcelona last night 😆 or could have been in Barcelona all that time instead of boarding that flight with Lando. What if that flight to Belgium was for that Belgian actor and they just used that opportunity for paps 🤪 )

Last edited:
She's just in Barcelona rn. (my timezone is UTC+7)
View attachment 2902160
So yup, if she took this pic at 8:31, she couldn't have been on a flight that landed 8:22. That would be physically impossible. There were no other flights from Amsterdam today, the one before landed late at last night.
---
But enough of Magui... we'll get Carlos today. Wonder if there'll be any stunts. Becky's BFF is in Marbella, so if Becky turns up at Jerez, it might look like she is really just kept around for stunts. 😆

Why on earth was she at the airport with him then. Quick bang on the plane then boot her off before takeoff? such a gentleman 🤣

• Haha
Why on earth was she at the airport with him then. Quick bang on the plane then boot her off before takeoff? such a gentleman 🤣
This stunt doesn't even make sense. Even less than what Becky and Carlos do. They at least go somewhere for one day and take pictures while changing clothes to make it look like they were there for days and actually disappear for some time to make it believable. Lando just makes it look like he went somewhere with her (so someone can write about it) and then doesn't care he is seen somewhere else (contrary to that article) on his own. 🤦‍♀️ Please make it make sense. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wanna know why he was even in Spain. London to Spain to Belgium/Netherlands? Did he see the articles about them and boot her off the plane before he went over to Amsterdam or something lol. Do we think we flew her private to meet the fam in Belgium then made her find her own way back to Spain 😂

I wanna know why he was even in Spain. London to Spain to Belgium/Netherlands? Did he see the articles about them and boot her off the plane before he went over to Amsterdam or something lol. Do we think we flew her private to meet the fam in Belgium then made her find her own way back to Spain 😂
Maybe she is dating Carlos and Lando helps covering it up :devilish: 😂 😂

(Just kidding)
*insert running gif*

• Haha
So yup, if she took this pic at 8:31, she couldn't have been on a flight that landed 8:22. That would be physically impossible. There were no other flights from Amsterdam today, the one before landed late at last night.
---
But enough of Magui... we'll get Carlos today. Wonder if there'll be any stunts. Becky's BFF is in Marbella, so if Becky turns up at Jerez, it might look like she is really just kept around for stunts. 😆
My exact thought when I saw who is in marbella 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.