Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think the girls seem to be keeping away from the chaos 😅
Either way if she is there and has managed to dodge cameras I’m genuinely impressed 🤣
Wouldn't be the first time she followed people he was with when he wasn't though. Remember when she followed his Brazilian friends and they followed her back and she was nowhere near Sao Paolo? So it could go either way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would it be diverted
And why would he drop that much money to pick her up and fly not to brugge which has an airport?
---
Literally at least 20K for that little trip
And then not direct
I must point out here that the whole “F1 environmental issues/net zero” stuff sort of means duck all when the drivers are taking these repeated private jet trips from here to here to here all the time - as it’s commonly known they are extremely high on the worst culprits for carbon output. I *really* judge them for it. What happened to flying first class BA or whatever 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't be the first time she followed people he was with when he wasn't though. Remember when she followed his Brazilian friends and they followed her back and she was nowhere near Sao Paolo? So it could go either way :ROFLMAO:
That’s exactly why I checked that Shaun had followed her back. I did initially think she was up to those games again too 🤣

Although at the same time he might have just saw that a verified account followed him and automatically followed back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly why I checked that Shaun had followed her back. I did initially think she was up to those games again too 🤣

Although at the same time he might have just saw that a verified account followed him and automatically followed back 🤷‍♀️
We'll soon know if she's there if she follows any of Martin's friends whose names aren't already famous and who didn't post stories with Lando in. ;)

She was posting bikini photos when they were all busy partying on the boat. Part of me thinks she may have dodged the cameras, in which case impressive as you say, and part of me wonders if she's in Amsterdam but they left her somewhere else other than with them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Makes total sense. She goes on boat to let lando party while she hangs out not near anyone famous for once in the shadows.
Sounds healthy and again 100% not believable

I have this thing about blonde actresses. I normally don't like them. I don't know what it is, but you won't catch me watching a movie with Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more. Nothing against them personally, I'm just a certified hater for zero reason. I just realised Magui reminds me physically of a blonde actress I have difficulty watching on screen and now it makes so much sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have this thing about blonde actresses. I normally don't like them. I don't know what it is, but you won't catch me watching a movie with Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more. Nothing against them personally, I'm just a certified hater for zero reason. I just realised Magui reminds me physically of a blonde actress I have difficulty watching on screen and now it makes so much sense.
How's Heidi?

Reactions: 1
Not a single thing about them makes sense at this point 🤣
If she isn’t in Amsterdam where on earth did he drop her off and why did he fly to Spain to seemingly pick her up in the first place if they didn’t even have the same destination 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
If she isn’t in Amsterdam where on earth did he drop her off and why did he fly to Spain to seemingly pick her up in the first place if they didn’t even have the same destination 🤦‍♀️🤣
This is all just to distract from his real girlfriend. That Monaco MILF some gossip anon swore he was seeing last year 🤣

• Haha
Maybe she's in Flanders with ciscas family
Or (maybe she only pretended to get on that plane)

Didn't she follow some random Belgian actor yesterday? Perhaps she's with him and he was the mystery pair of shoes in the airport pics. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bet Zac Brown was having a heart attack today one of their formula E drivers Sam Bird broke his hand in a crash today and seeing Lando all bandaged up and with their Indycar driver also having a broken hand that’s taking a long time to heal 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I will onle leave these here, in my support of Lando (at least he behaves like a guy in his 20ties and tbh I think he rarely parties compared to people his age, we probably see all his parties or most of them, like 5 times a year 😂 )

article-0-0A3C3240000005DC-811_226x613.jpg
images (6).jpeg
b9bca9629b990cd1de7ac13dcf0a8c1b.jpg
jenson-button-party.jpg

I will be the devil's advocate-we are so used to wags following guys around, but maybe Magui is really working in Belgium, Lando planned to join Martin around the same time, they travelled together for convenience (I am in fwb camp for now) 😇
Despite her creepy hinting and ambition to be a wag it seems she has more going on for herself and on her own than some others- both actresses and models 😉

What I mean is that in her case I am less tempted to see it as super sus thing that she is having work somewhere where he was going around the same time (unlike Rebecca who clearly organises her photoshoots, private or work, around times and places of races as her career seems much more related to being seen with Carlos).

Last edited:
  • Heart
LMAO... Ollie and Estelle hang out with another F2 driver, Jak. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.