Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with some people on twitter pearl clutching and hating on Lando having a good time at a party. I swear these fans would have had a coronary if they'd been around during the party days of Jenson and Kimi or DC and Michael, let alone the likes of James Hunt.
I mean, Michael just married Rubens. 🤪
1714243746301.png

---
Update lando still backstage partying with more space and can eat pizza,
Nose not broken, at least where it needs a dr., they just took photos to show Zak they were taking care of him ( made thatvup but obviously bandage was overkill)
(And we always wondered why he had a baby sitter racing friebd these past few years when he went out)
Well, if there was something wrong with his nose, Carlos has a contact who has a contact for a good plastic surgeon. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This story from Niki about James would have f1 twitter in uproar if it happened today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg i love all of this 😂😂 he is having so much fun. But someone should lock all balconies in Martin's apartment. On all 3 floors😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's drunk but also possibly just really happy to be free of anything having to do with racing
(and magui)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooh, so Valtteri might have been 6th in his category, but Tiffany actually took the win in hers. 🏆
1714245152613.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's lucky he's still too young to feel the full force of a hangover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay, so I think it's safe to say that Magui was not on the boat. Is she hiding at Martin's apartment? Did he leave her in Antwerp? Did he just pick her up to give her a ride? I am so confused, so intrigued and so over it at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Okay, so I think it's safe to say that Magui was not on the boat. Is she hiding at Martin's apartment? Did he leave her in Antwerp? Did he just pick her up to give her a ride? I am so confused, so intrigued and so over it at the same time.
She followed Shaun and he followed her back so I do think she was there in some way. Not sure why though as she hasn’t been with Lando for a second and I don’t think that man is going to be in any fit state to complete the benefits part of FWB 🤣
IMG_1332.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
She followed Shaun and he followed her back so I do think she was there in some way. Not sure why though as she hasn’t been with Lando for a second and I don’t think that man is going to be in any fit state to complete the benefits part of FWB 🤣
View attachment 2901422View attachment 2901423
We have to wait for polaroid pictures from martin’s party 🙄 i thought maybe she was hiding with Martin’s gf because she was kinda distance from the crazy crowd but nothing 😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2901422View attachment 2901423
No she's just following the same damn playbook as she does every single time
Take a pap photo spark rumors and questions
Then follow someone who was around lando like you are now actual friends with a fun weekend while lando doesn't follow her
Does she still follow-throse finand lodge people or care?
It's so lame

Last edited:
We have to wait for polaroid pictures from martin’s party 🙄 i thought maybe she was hiding with Martin’s gf because she was kinda distance from the crazy crowd but nothing 😂
I did think the girls seem to be keeping away from the chaos 😅
Either way if she is there and has managed to dodge cameras I’m genuinely impressed 🤣

Interesting thought. He and Tiffany were still flying with Toto and Susie on the pj to monaco last year.
Valtteri is a solid driver and honestly teams would be silly to not use him over a rookie and find the $$.
Thanks! I didn’t know if his departure was under a cloud or anything. Unless he’d like to retire or try something new, I could see him driving in an upper team level. Not sure how it would look for Merc tho, to go back to a driver they let go?
---
@jilliebean absolutely no bad blood between Valtteri and Merc. VB is still close with Toto, the only potential limiting factor from Valtteris perspective would probably be the added pressure and personal restrictions that come with driving for a top team. I personally don’t see him being asked, but that’s just because I think they have better options. Also him and George don’t get on, I forgot that
Oh, of course, our “whole heart” GR smacked him on the head, didn’t he? Interesting to hear there’s no bad blood tho, so theoretically it wouldn’t be off the table. I guess I want to see options for him so Zhou can retain his seat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.