Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she never buys from the higher end of the high street because their sizes are so much smaller. It’s not because she’s money conscious. Why have a size 14 in a brand that will last for years when you can squeeze into a fast fashion small in primark?

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over her eyelids. They look constantly purple?
I’d that the surgery or dodgy makeup or both?

Reactions: 10
jeans must be the new blazers

Yet claims to the most confident she has ever been
What's working well for me ATM?

Ignoring dangerous dieting advice and eating what I want and building a double career.

Everything that you wouldn't understand Fopps

Gotta give it to her she tries hard at pretending to understand real life even if she fails every time

Reactions: 17
What's working well for me ATM?

Ignoring dangerous dieting advice and eating what I want and building a double career.

Everything that you wouldn't understand Fopps

Gotta give it to her she tries hard at pretending to understand real life even if she fails every time
She really doesn’t have a clue does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TV games at home and now more screen time whilst in Costa coffee.No running around playing outside, being kids.
Just multiple screens and coffee shops. They must be so bored or docile 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't watch her anymore but checked in, what on earth happened to Favesons hair she doesn't seem bothered at all that he's got some kind of stress-related hair loss at age 5/6?

As for her motivational posts, she's utterly deluded. She's not healthy at all, eats only processed foods and bleets on about nutrition? How can she seriously not see that it's laughable that she is advising others on how to eat well. She lives a lie and has convinced herself she's someone she isn't. Very weird!

Saw another influencer on insta saying she got Adidas Sambas fakes off saramart. Made me think of fopps so thought I’d see. She is 💯 wearing fake trainers, the soles are so different and hers doesn’t have the textured part the real ones have

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fake adidas is beyond pathetic 😂😂😂😂 like I can kind of see why people buy fake designer but adidas?? Times are hard ey Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw another influencer on insta saying she got Adidas Sambas fakes off saramart. Made me think of fopps so thought I’d see. She is 💯 wearing fake trainers, the soles are so different and hers doesn’t have the textured part the real ones have
Are they missing the writing as well?
---
Fake adidas is beyond pathetic 😂😂😂😂 like I can kind of see why people buy fake designer but adidas?? Times are hard ey Fopps
Spent all her money on wonky eyes and triangular tits

• Haha
I don't watch her anymore but checked in, what on earth happened to Favesons hair she doesn't seem bothered at all that he's got some kind of stress-related hair loss at age 5/6?
She’s had him at the GP but apparently he’s not under any stress. Her leaving him for 10 days and coming back butchered after multiple cosmetic surgeries abroad haven’t bothered him in her egotistical narcissistic opinion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Side eye from least faveson.. probably wondering when his real mum is coming back and not this Lidl dupe version they sent back from Lithuania!
Screenshot_20240428_161924_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t have much cash but even I have real sambas! Gutted that Fopps bought the same ones. And she has the same jeans as me. Although I buy mine a size BIGGER because that’s how they are supposed to look.

Reactions: 18
Them boys have no idea what a camera free childhood is
I was watching someone the other day and she was walking along filming her little boy and he was interacting and then he was like 'no filming mummy' so she stopped.... there will come a time when them boys will not want the phone in their face for everything they do !

• Sad
She comes from the Rishi Sunak school of clothes sizing 🤣 she'll have fanny burns from those size 8's and the friction they'll cause. Give it up buttercup you're not a size 8 and there's nothing wrong with that, give your nose a rest and tell the truth for once in your pathetic life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it with the jeans at the minute. Isn’t she normally all about the cheap nasty dresses from H&M that she usually obsesses over, sizes down in, that she must have in all of the colours. Or is she just showing off her lippo suction?
Jeans don’t fit what so ever and as for the top…
Does she really think these fit her? They are so tight over her freshly lipo'd thighs.
IMG_6010.jpeg

Have a day off cube chebs, the delusion is astounding!

• Haha